Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy (42707 Views)

PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Speaks On His Age Controversy, Reveals His Parents’ Reaction / Age Controversy Trails Funke Akindele, 39 Or 40? - Expressng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na only 13? What of me wey enter uni when I dey 5.
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Cmiller(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Liar o Liar ooo kiss daniel biko jooor....
When I actually thought I had heard enough of Lai.rz this year.. izalryt
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by dikeigbo2(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
barackosama:
Loosers will hardly believe anything At all because they find it hard to achieve ...keep consoling yourself by saying it's a lie.

What is this one saying?, ....OK your mother gave birth to you @ 13,believe it and be a winner...

I know somebody like you took your waec exams @ 21 and you are here defending the undefendable

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by omofunaab(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
CELEBRITIZ:

First and foremost,m in FUNAAB and there is not such thing as WATER ENGINEERING.he studied WMA (water management and agrometology)
am in Mechanical engineering.
n he didn't enter at d age of 13,that one na LIE.
the minimum age is 15

The thing is hilarious, even some of my friends that are in water resources departmen tells me their course is an engineering course just because they are offering some courses with civil engineering students...kiss Daniel went to abeokuta grammar school with my elder brother baba is above 21 jor, besides the minimum age in funaab is 16 .although some still enter with 15. .

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by IGLE25(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
This one na endtime age... "Music Age"
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by sokarsenal(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
barackosama:
Loosers will hardly believe anything At all because they find it hard to achieve ...keep consoling yourself by saying it's a lie.

it's not about loosers or winners
it's about what is right and wrong
it's not my business though
but if you actually believe that you are so stupid...that soon it would become contagious
plus there was a combination of over 12 months ASUU strike during that period....so he got admitted at 12....such a genius never leaves education for music
I just want to make COMMON sense

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by franugo(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
freecocoa:
Smh, when you are not a genius.

People can lie sha.

u dnt have to be a genius to pass sec. skul, just know how to cram n u r good to go..kiss might be saying d truth tho, i wrote waec at age 15, n dt was after my parents forced me 2 go thro sss3 instead of jumping it like i did jss3..note dt i repeated pri.3 cos i 4got to submit my third term report card 4 my results to be recorded...so u can c dt if u subtract those 2yrs, i woulda written utme at 13.{thank gawd i didn't sha, uni wasn't moi moi oshocked
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by yungest(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

There is...you MUST be at least 16 years old by October 1 st of the year precceding the year you write the exam
there's ntin of such bruh...wrote jamb 2014 at age 14..clocked 15 2days afta my jamb......
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by pumpy007(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Why nah Kissdaniel
remember say nah abeokuta grammer school we go together
no dey cast urself ooo
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by mhiztaNexy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
shocked hold something! choi!
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by CELEBRITIZ(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
franugo:

u dnt have to be a genius to pass sec. skul, just know how to cram n u r good to go..kiss might be saying d truth tho, i wrote waec at age 15, n dt was after my parents forced me 2 go thro sss3 instead of jumping it like i did jss3..note dt i repeated pri.3 cos i 4got to submit my third term report card 4 my results to be recorded...so u can c dt if u subtract those 2yrs, i woulda written utme at 13.{thank gawd i didn't sha, uni wasn't moi moi oshocked
the minimum age for admission in uni is 16 but some of ma friends entered at d age of 15,u want to tell me u would av wrote jamb at age of 13,baba u are on a long thing
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by haywhy17(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Kiss daniel will never say he is 21, his brother that graduated from the same FUNAAB is more than 21. stop peddling rumour. he isn't a football player so i don't think he has any reason to deduct from his age.

u be confirm idiot

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by philiancoop(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
There might be some truth here.... I'm a FUNAABITE.... and I have a departmental mate who's 14
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by danielukwuru(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
No matter d age reduction, that will not stop him from growing old.
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Jiteshell(f): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

There is...you MUST be at least 16 years old by October 1 st of the year precceding the year you write the exam
But I wrote when I was 14 Na, was not 16 by October 1st the next year o
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by litaninja(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lion lomo....
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by franugo(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
CELEBRITIZ:

the minimum age for admission in uni is 16 but some of ma friends entered at d age of 15,u want to tell me u would av wrote jamb at age of 13,baba u are on a long thing

u mean i'd not have been intelligent enuff 2 make it? u might be right, one can't know d end result of a forgone alternative. personally i think i mighta bombed on d first try cos of immaturity n unseriousness, but i'd have definitely made it d second time around after seeing what i was in 4
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by olu4life(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
omofunaab:

The thing is hilarious, even some of my friends that are in water resources departmen tells me their course is an engineering course just because they are offering some courses with civil engineering students...kiss Daniel went to abeokuta grammar school with my elder brother baba is above 21 jor, besides the minimum age in funaab is 16 .although some still enter with 15. .
Just what I was about saying. Graduated before this dude and had to ask my mates then if they knew him, all said Nope. Wondered where he graduated from.

Plus my cousin was rejected by funaab cos she was only 15yrs then. 16yrs was the minimum age for admission except they have recently changed it
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by dadebayo1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
LasgidiOnline:
BUSTED: Kiss Daniel Claims He Was Admitted Into A Federal University At The Age Of 13!
[img]http://1.bp..com/-t-nWSjYHaFA/VvTrnnQM6VI/AAAAAAAAUl4/rEE6prZx7WgpYqLxnHIqwV1aSxqDZ3g8w/s1600/Kiss-Daniel-Naijaurban2-660x400.jpg[/img]
''Laye'' singer Kiss Daniel has drawn attention to his age when he granted an interview recently where he claimed that he graduated with a 4.32GPA in ‘Water Engineering’ from the Federal Univeristy of Agriculture, Abeokuta, in 2013, putting his age, as at the time of graduation, at 18.

Kiss Daniel's records show's that he is really 21.
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/kiss-daniel.jpg[/img]

The whole controversy started when a Twitter user @Zubairthedream who shared the newspaper clipping, pointed out pertinent facts.

“How old are you, really? @iamkissdaniel,” the Twitter user asked, and went ahead to list out these:

“1. Engineering is a 5 year course.
2. Graduated in 2013
3. 21 last week.”

However, there are fans of the singer who are trying so hard to defend him. But, as at 2014, the minimum age set by the examination body for students eligible to write JAMB was 16.

And so, the question thrown up by Nigerians is if the singer lied about his age, or if he didn’t attend the University.

: http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/03/busted-kiss-daniel-claims-he-was.html

He graduated from FUNAAB back in 2013.. The university was called UNAAB back then.. I remember he was in COLERM while i was in COLANIM.. But the guy lied about his age shaaa….

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by henryhemon(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Am not a fan of celebs heard this guy interviewed,he came out with first class,he's so smart and intelligent. That's what matters not his age.
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Standing5(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
I suspect the Water Engineering program is a 2 years program. I once saw a 2 year engineering program in paper. I think it was production engr in uniben. I heard also they award engr degree in Ekpoma after 4 years as against five.
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Henryubani44(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Vex wan finish me say I bought fuel for #160 una dey Yan okpata for here
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
haywhy17:

u be confirm idiot
lol, from my comment, i don't think anything that warrant such insult and i won't give you the satisfaction you crave for. so God bless you too bro and please don't quote me again.
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
olu4life:

Just what I was about saying. Graduated before this dude and had to ask my mates then if they knew him, all said Nope. Wondered where he graduated from.

Plus my cousin was rejected by funaab cos she was only 15yrs then. 16yrs was the minimum age for admission except they have recently changed it
i knew him then, he used to roll with Md dolly and yak2guy then. he graduated when i was in 300L
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by freecocoa(f): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
franugo:

Yea right, you crammed your way through weac, I'm sure kiss crammed his way through uni too.

Abegi.
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by SMREXY(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

i knew him then, he used to roll with Md dolly and yak2guy then. he graduated when i was in 300L
Yask2guy wink
Well, I wouldn't say much other than the fact that he actually graduated with 4.32 as the 3rd best student in the Department (2012/2013 academic session) from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. This is genuine because we were classmates.
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Irore: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
pyxon:
I always had a feeling this boy is illuminati. Now confirmed lol

If he like,make he be darkiti.
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by CELEBRITIZ(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
henryhemon:
Am not a fan of celebs heard this guy interviewed,he came out with first class,he's so smart and intelligent. That's what matters not his age.
FIRST CLASS BAWO.
plz u were misinformed.
he was a 4 pointer no doubt,baba know the authenticity of ur news
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by mayowaye(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
iamauxin:
No big deal, this doesn't make his voice worse or better. What's the fuss. Probably the person that started this quest just want to console him self and prove that no one under his age is counting millions.

We have more pressing needs in th country to be spending time ascertaining Kiss Daniel's age sad
smiley
iamauxin:
No big deal, this doesn't make his voice worse or better. What's the fuss. Probably the person that started this quest just want to console him self and prove that no one under his age is counting millions.

We have more pressing needs in th country to be spending time ascertaining Kiss Daniel's age sad
U get brain

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by mayowaye(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
see ooo....21yr old indeed!

1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by beedemmie(f): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
henryhemon:
That's not a first class, but a second class upper. Get it right. Why is he lieing? We went to Abeokuta Grammar School and Funaab together. He is not that small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM / Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos / Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.