Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] (41593 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” / 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by zone20: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo says rapper Olamide goes to a ritualist
Kemi Olunloyo speaks on Nigerian rapper Olamide and says he regularly visits a ritualist.

Social media personality Kemi Olunloyo, 51, was at Pulse TV on Wednesday, March 23, 2016.
In her exclusive interview she spoke about a lot things including model and Internet sensation Olajumoke Orisaguna, religion, men of God, Biafra and her private life.

In the clip you are about to watch Kemi Olunloyo speaks on Nigerian rapper Olamide, 27, and how he copied the style of late rapper Dagrin. She also claimed that he visits ritualists.

"I have contacts. Remember my nickname in Canada was snitch lady. People who want to snitch and they don't want people to know they've told you something, people tell me these things" said Kemi Olunloyo.

Looking straight at the camera she further said "Olamide I am looking at you at Pulse TV. Have you ever been to a ritualist? Answer the question. We both know the answer. It's not controversial. For me to say something like that out on the Internet. I can stay in front of Mushin and say it no one is going to touch me." She also explained how she got the scar on her head.

On January 2, 2016 Kemi Olunloyo tweeted about Olamide and his behaviour at the Headies award which took place a day before. She criticized the rapper for his controversial behaviour on stage and online. She also said that Olamide does money rituals.
Kemi Olunloyoplay

"We all know Olamide does plenty of money rituals. If I'm lying may thunder strike my ass #TheHeadies2015 Olamide and Don Jazzy ain't the same" she tweeted.

Kemi Olunloyo who is the daughter of former Oyo state governor Victor Omololu Olunloyo is known for her bold and controversial statements online.

You can watch her speak about Olamide below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5zigDYwGI8

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/pulse-tv-exclusive-kemi-olunloyo-says-rapper-olamide-goes-to-a-ritualist-id4844590.html

See earlier thread on this https://www.nairaland.com/2838484/kemi-olunloyo-olamide-does-money-rituals

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by zone20: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2016
This babe no dey fear sha... u go hear Poka from Olamide Goons... Me no dey der ooo

SEE MORE @ http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/03/video-olamide-money-rituals-says-kemi-olunloyo/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by 2boiz(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Kemi must have stopped using her pills again tongue

Maybe she takes the Southwestern weed too sha undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Generalkorex(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2016
Oshogbo weed is not good for the body bt kemi wouldnt listen

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Destined2win: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2016
This lady is weird grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by jaymejate: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
[size=18pt]Weytin human being no go tok ehn
Keep saying something, ma sa YBNL, baba iya eyan

Oya omo abule sowo cool[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
I keep asking
What's this woman smoking?
Conc weed I guess

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by iamauxin(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
...just passing!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Olasco93: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Olamide next track will be titled "KemiSTRY"

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Kjking(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
you cef one turn celeb on top olamide head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by OmoIgala: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
This unstable lady again....
Didn't she say the same thing last year? Hahahahha, she was the darling of IPAD people until last week, when she showed them her true colour.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by kissval1388: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jesus knew that his mission was now finished, and to fulfill the scripture, he said , I am tirsty.
A jar of sour wine was sitting there, so they socked a sponge in it, put it on a hyssop Branch, and held it up to his lips. When Jesus had tasted it, he said, IT IS FINISHED!! Then he bowed his head and released his spirit.
Happy Good Friday from (kissval

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by dammytosh: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Aunty Kemi don run mad again

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
this old woman with her rotten tötö should just shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
If u say illuminaty I believe but ritual na baby to illuminaty

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by slimpoppa(m): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
mama yi again

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Implication !!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by ideatoprince18(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
THIS LIFE NA WAAA..OOOOO ........ IF U POOR ....U N LAZY MAN .... IF U RICH ..... NA RITUAL U DO!!!!!!! ... WETIN MAN PIKIN WAN DO SEF™™™™

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Olamide will release a single in 2 weeks. Title will be "Ritualist"

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Shymm3x: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
"I have contacts. Remember my nickname in Canada was snitch lady. People who want to snitch and they don't want people to know they've told you something, people tell me these things" said Kemi Olunloyo

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by LMohd(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
A
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by IYANGBALI: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Just becasuse olamide refused to give am head and pleek

.anti agbaya osi

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Joshuahunpe(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Pls where can i see fuel? E no dey for my side here oo!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Irony is when you do not believe in God but you believe in money rituals

Snitch lady or not, it didn't stop Canadians from shipping her ass back to the zoo

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by sleekyonyx(f): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hummmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by lankieman: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ritualist meaning?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by ozo8080(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
Shey na ritualist dey mk his lyrics n vibes so unique? Shey na ritualist dey sing for am? Shey na ritualist dey write his songs? End time woman? Jealousy....if u want fame come n collect it...

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by BE811APP: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by ajepako(f): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wetin dey do this aunty Kemi sef..

How can you keep trolling a boy young enough to be your son and expect him to keep queit and not yawa you in return?

Whick kain agbaaya be dis sef..

#Oluyoleweedatwork#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Olamide works hard!

That's the ritual.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) / Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) / Nigeria’s 8 Most Over Exposed Celebrities - Who Agrees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.