Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With (38484 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by nazanwannem: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2017
Taking to Instagram to reveal the kind of woman he can never be with, Paddy Adenuga, son of Billionaire Businessman Mike Adenuga, said women who don't know their worth scares him.

He further asked, 'How can I be with you if you don't know your value'.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/billionaire-son-paddy-adenuga-discloses-kind-woman-can-never.html

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Tapout(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2017
most girls nowadays don't care about their worth... They just wanna get out of that single zone or bear the title "Mrs" no matter what it's gonna cost them.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2017
What's this on the front page?

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by tyson99(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2017
Just wondering the kind of girls dis guy go dey yansh.....grin money is good

7 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Evablizin(f): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2017
True talk
Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by tyson99(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2017
Tapout:
most girls nowadays don't care about their worth... They just wanna get out of that single zone or bear the title "Mrs" no matter what it's gonna cost them.
1000000000000000000000000000likes

27 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2017
Dat means he shouldn't go for a IG or snap chic!
Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by nikkypearl(f): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2017
Ok..i know my worth,oya come and be with me.. embarassed

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by auntysimbiat(f): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2017
Na xo
Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Hotshawarma(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
nikkypearl:

if u truly know your worth u won't be begging for a man to come and be with you...will u beg him if he was a very poor man?? grin grin

204 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
I hope you all know this nigga is gay right ?

No hating this is the gospel truth ask any blokes who know him from Tyne side

Wanka

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by nikkypearl(f): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hotshawarma:
if u truly know your worth u won't be begging for a man to come and be with you...will u beg him if he was a very poor man?? grin grin
is he rich

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by trippleKAY(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
nikkypearl:
is he rich
see ur fine nose. wink

6 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by ceeethru(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Abeg make we hear word.... una own too much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
tyson99:

Thank God you said "yansh", rumor has it that he doesn't do girls...Only guys...All these na to throw scent off him..

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by SEXONLY: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Paddy of life. the only correct pickin of Otunba unlike the uncultured daughters. That is about man, majority of guys don't care what their father is unlike ladies.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Ralphdan(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Na ur talk o
Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Frankyboy1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
What's your own self worth without your dad's wealth Mr! show me a man who has hustled tru d streets and made it thus far, and I.show you a nigga who knows real value of self worth and true self esteem

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by jaydee1o1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
tyson99:
lol u be bad guy ooh
Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by kelvinUchiha(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
This guy set...no be him talk say e no wan marry till 2020
Mk e go Sidon naa

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Benekruku(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
nikkypearl:

NGN5,000

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Alright.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Frankyboy1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
trippleKAY:
see ur fine nose. wink

Local leveless boys using social medium to big up girls head since 1779, guess it gives them some sense of belonging as well

7 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Segadem(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mtcheeeew
Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Same with me.. anyone who sees himself OR herself as inferior because he or she has no cash scares the shittt outta me. Despite being a millionaire, I want people to converse with me as if they are millionaires. Even though they are not.

4 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by chibuzorAbia: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Stop dating and impregnating poor girls!!!!

You are merely creating poverty! Nice or pretty girl without income is nothing but wahala and poverty!

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
And its news cause ?

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Abfinest007(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
he looks like his daddy .he trying to tell us that he don't go after cheap girls

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by davodyguy: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Meaning cheap girls are not for him.

Not broke girls, but cheap girls that crash to people's DM or throw themselves at men. They're the ones this man is talking about.

The ladies who would be told to open their skirt in order for the customers to open accounts in their banks

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Segadem(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
OrestesDante:
What's this on the front page?
I wonder oh
Re: Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by udemzyudex(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tapout:

What has bearing the title "Mrs" got to do with worth?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 / Ice Block Making Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.