Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

"Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " (82367 Views)

Nigerian States With Highest Budgets For 2017 / Buhari Writes Reps For Passage Of 2016 Budgets Of 38 Government Agencies / 160 Fuel Tankers Allocated To The North, 40 To The South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by anonimi: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
aresa:
Enugu's total population is 4 million

Lagos state's total population is 20 million

Enugu's wage bill monthly is N5.2 billion

Lagos state's wage bill is N6 billion..

See this bloody LIAR.
Which census gave Lagos 20 million while giving Enugu 4 million
If you are not a LIAR please provide links.
Thanks.

BTW, how many millions be your own inside the 6 billion wage bill?
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by aresa: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
[s]
anonimi:

See this bloody LIAR.
Which census gave Lagos 20 million while giving Enugu 4 million
If you are not a LIAR please provide links.
Thanks.

BTW, how many millions be your own inside the 6 billion wage bill?
[/s]

Instead of trolling as usual with your unintelligent rubbish, produce your own facts and let's start from there..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Ajascolove(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ondo state owes 5 months salary, casual staffs is 9 months.
Mynd44:

Ondo state an oil producing state owes 3 months salary.

Bayelsa, another oil producing state just got bailed out

Kogi is a mess

Imo is *sighs*

Yet Osun which collects "6 million" in federal allocation started paying salaries for January on monday meaning they owe just 2 months unlike 7-8 months some months ago and yet their federal allocation has not been increased.

I think we need to look at Osun beyong its allocation and ask how the government there has cut down the salary owed workers in yhe face of dwindling finances because in that amswer we will find out how Osun intends to finance a budget of 150 billion

Of course this message will be lost
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by anonimi: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
aresa:
Instead of trolling as usual with your unintelligent rubbish, produce your own facts and let's start from there..

Let me indulge you to show you for the bloody LIAR that you are.

2006 census-

Lagos 9,013,534
Enugu 3,257,298

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_population
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by tonychristopher: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Even osun is in 150 something billion
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by adex4u2000(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
I pray that all our governors should use this money judiciously
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by muller101(m): 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nonsense.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by horsepower24: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
scholes0:
Why does Ekiti have the lowest budget allocation though??

It doesn't have the lowest population in Nigeria, neither does it have the lowest IGR...
So, what is going on here?
It shows Fayose has no plans for Ekiti people except his Stomach Infrastructure project (S.I.P)

1 Like

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by scholes0(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
edited
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by anonimi: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
adex4u2000:
I pray that all our governors should use this money judiciously

Keep praying ONLY.
Do not WATCH & pray.
God will come down physically to ensure your governors use YOUR money judiciously.

Does anyone know why we black people are so LAZY mentally to not understand our collective RESPONSIBILITY to ensure our

- LGAs,
- states and
- federal governments

perform
instead of just stealing OUR money

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3241776_9ja_jpeg26589d6b9bd10c6732bda31ad0aad178
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by scholes0(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
chuose:
Nigerians hate the south-east bad.

Despite the high density population they are amongst the lowest in allocation.

Yet they always top in education, business.

the population may be dense, but lagos and Oyo together have more people......
so, what is your point?

2 Likes

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by aresa: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
anonimi:

Let me indulge you to show you for the bloody LIAR that you are.

I was expecting you to show us figures from a decade ago. Very shallow and unintelligent, you mean Lagos state's population remained stagnant for 10 years with zero migration into Lagos?

This is why I avoid going back and forth with you, you come up with the most ridiculous and absurd nonsense..

Sorry, i'll go with the Lagos state government's version.

They know how many people they cater to...

http://akinwunmiambode.com/thememaking-lagos-for-us/

I'm not even interested in your nonsense, feel free to explain to us why and how ENUGU and Lagos state are paying the same amount of N6 billion wage bill every month

7 Likes

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by montezz(f): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
kolomax:
bros do you stay in osun or you are one of those wailers?
He is 100% right bro.

1 Like

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by coputa(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
diana158:
The Full List of the budgets of Nigeria states for the year 2016 are stated below

1. Abia State - 96.7 billion
2. Adamawa State - 100.89 billion
3. Akwa Ibom State - 426 billion
4. Anambra State - 101.4 billion
5. Bauchi State - 102 billion
6. Bayelsa State - 150.6billion
7. Benue State - 133.4 billion
8. Borno State - 155 billion
9. Cross River State - 350 billion
10. Delta State - 266 billion
11. Ebonyi State - 101.1 billion
12. Edo State - 111.5 billion
13. Ekiti State - 67 billion
14. Enugu State - 85.1 billion
15. Gombe State - 76.5 billion
16. Imo State - 141.2 billion
17. Jigawa State - 137.2 billion
18. Kaduna State - 171.7 billion
19. Kano State - 275 billion
20. Katsina State - 110 billion
21. Kebbi State - 107 billion
22. Kogi State - 75 billion
23. Kwara State - 116.2 billion
24. Lagos State - 662.5 billion
25. Nasarawa State - 77.9 billion
26. Niger State - 74.7 billion
27. Ogun state - 200 billion
28. Ondo State - 118.9 billion
29. Osun state - 150.7 billion
30. Oyo State - 165.5 billion
31. Plateau State - 154 billion
32. Rivers State - 370 billion
33. Sokoto State - 112.5 billion
34. Taraba State - 68.8 billion
35. Yobe State - 80.6 billion
36. Zamfara State - 92.8 billion

STATES WITH HIGHEST BUDGET

Lagos state - 662.5 billion
Akwa Ibom state - 426 billion
Rivers state - 370 billion
Cross River state 350 billion
Kano state - 275 billion
Delta state - 266 billion

STATES WITH LOWEST BUDGET

Ekiti state - 67 billion least
Taraba state - 68.8 billion
Niger state - 74.7 billion
Kogi state - 75 billion
Nasarawa state - 77.9 billion
Yobe state - 80.6 billion
What is the basis and yardstick used for this budget,how's is Kano state higher than Delta state.A state that contribute a large chunk to the nations coffers.Imagine Kano state having 9 billion higher than Delta state.this injustice should be stopped and corrected.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by nickxtra(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ekiti state, 67b? Fayose, you see your life?

1 Like

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by ziccoit: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mynd44:

Ondo state an oil producing state owes 3 months salary.

Bayelsa, another oil producing state just got bailed out

Kogi is a mess

Imo is *sighs*

Yet Osun which collects "6 million" in federal allocation started paying salaries for January on monday meaning they owe just 2 months unlike 7-8 months some months ago and yet their federal allocation has not been increased.

I think we need to look at Osun beyong its allocation and ask how the government there has cut down the salary owed workers in yhe face of dwindling finances because in that amswer we will find out how Osun intends to finance a budget of 150 billion

Of course this message will be lost

Osun is owning 5.5mths salary. He paid half of July to January leaving 3.5mths arrears, adding February and March will give you 5.5mths. Aregbesola will not know what has befell him until very close to the expiration of his term. If he continues like this, he will be owning 1yr+6mths salary by 2018.

Meanwhile, NLC has publicly told him that they did not enter into half salary agreement with Aregbe that he has to pay the arrears as well as stop paying workers half salary. You know our emperors, Aregbesola didn't respond to the labour threat. I know NLC is buying its time, by the time they strike Aregbe, all eyes will see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by gretblue: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
menix:
Tinubu get 200billion inside lagos 600+ billion budget..

So I heard too..
So you heard?and you come on line to say that thrash here.

1 Like

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by anonimi: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
aresa:
I was expecting you to show us figures from a decade ago. Very shallow and unintelligent, you mean Lagos state's population remained stagnant for 10 years with zero migration into Lagos?

This is why I avoid going back and forth with you, you come up with the most ridiculous and absurd nonsense..

Sorry, i'll go with the Lagos state government's version.

They know how many people they cater to...

http://akinwunmiambode.com/thememaking-lagos-for-us/

The Lagos state FABRICATED population can only be used for stand-alone PROPAGANDA. Once you bring in any other state for comparative analysis, you must use figures from a source acceptable to ALL the groups that you are comparing.
I hope you can process the above assuming you do not have a LIE-infested brain.

BTW, do you understand the meaning of "absurd nonsense" that you used above
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by adexdon(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
AS usual
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by 2sexynet: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
efosasere:
**** Is Ogun as rich as Edo? What's the IGR of Ogun compared to that of Edo? **** If you have nothing meaningful to say I'll advice you shut up.
Mr man, stop spewing your ignorance everywhere. It stinks. Wetin dey Edo state? I stayed in Benin for more than 10 years so what are you saying exactly?

Come to Ogun State and see things for yourself.

I am a Benin guy just like you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by bluecircle470: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Only state budget of Lagos, kano, Ogun, Rivers are justifiable while d rest are shams
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by baralatie(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
ziccoit:

Osun is owning 5.5mths salary. He paid half of July to January leaving 3.5mths arrears, adding February and March will give you 5.5mths. Aregbesola will not know what has befell him until very close to the expiration of his term. If he continues like this, he will be owning 1yr+6mths salary by 2018.

Meanwhile, NLC has publicly told him that they did not enter into half salary agreement with Aregbe that he has to pay the arrears as well as stop paying workers half salary. You know our emperors, Aregbesola didn't respond to the labour threat. I know NLC is buying its time, by the time they strike Aregbe, all eyes will see it.
Tell us something!
Whaaaat!
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by gretblue: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
coputa:
What is the basis and yardstick used for this budget,how's is Kano state higher than Delta state.A state that contribute a large chunk to the nations coffers.Imagine Kano state having 9 billion higher than Delta state.this injustice should be stopped and corrected.
Stop disgracing yourself on line. These are states budget.prepared by each state gov which is meant to teleguide their financial spending for the year. Just like FG has its own fed budget.Go school you no gree go na development level u dey collect from PTI junction, to Enerhen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Kenai: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
aresa:
Enugu's total population is 4 million

Lagos state's total population is 20 million

Enugu's wage bill monthly is N5.2 billion

Lagos state's wage bill is N6 billion

Lagos state has the second largest labor force in Nigeria after the FG

The question is, why is Enugu and Lagos state paying out the same amount in wages every month?

Obviously, the government of Enugu is scheming and cheating the people of Enugu cia ghost workers collecting billions in salaries.

Enugu should be able to pay salaries comfortably every month without owing, they just have to trim the fat and get rid of the salary scam and ghost workers and this is not limited to Enugu, same is happening in Delta and many salary owing states..

Boy, stop pulling figures out of your butthole like an illiterate.
BudgIT already published the statistics to rubbish your concocted fantasies.
Look below:

PDF: http://www.yourbudgit.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/THE-FATE-OF-STATES-Final.pdf

The data was culled from the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, and from the table above, Enugu has a monthly wage bill of 3.4 billion, and a monthly income of 5.3 billion, leaving it with 1.8 billion leftover cash for capital obligations, so where did you get your baseless story?
Oh, and for the record, Lagos has a monthly wage bill of 20 BILLION.

It is a well-known fact that lying is firmly etched in your DNA, so this piss-poor diatribe doesn't surprise me.
But please, keep your ignorance and deliberate delusions to yourself and stop polluting the internet with it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by aresa: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
[s]
anonimi:

The Lagos state FABRICATED population can only be used for stand-alone PROPAGANDA. Once you bring in any other state for comparative analysis, you must use figures from a source acceptable to ALL the groups that you are comparing.
I hope you can process the above assuming you do not have a LIE-infested brain.

BTW, do you understand the meaning of "absurd nonsense" that you used above
[/s]

Feel free to explain to us why and how ENUGU and Lagos state are paying the same amount of N6 billion wage bill every month.

Do they have same numbers of workers or they pay their workers exorbitantly in Enugu to justify the alarming wage bill?

5 Likes

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by 2sexynet: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
YonkijiSappo:

myfriend sharrap.... Illiterate Edo villager
Ogun is not your state's mate, anytime, anyday, anywhere.
I just tire for the guy o. The way people confidently disgrace themselves out of ignorance is alarming.

To think that it's same Edo state that I spent over 10 years in.

2 Likes

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by johnchiii(m): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
67billion is too big an amount for ekiti, that community, sorry state, doesn't add or remove anything from this country. Talking from what i have seen and know!
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by aresa: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
[s]
Kenai:

Boy, stop pulling figures out of your butthole like an illiterate.
BudgIT already published the statistics to rubbish your concocted fantasies.
Look below:

From the table above, Enugu has a monthly wage bill of 3.4 billion, and a monthly income of 5.3 billion, leaving it with 1.8 billion leftover cash for capital obligations, so where did you get your baseless story?
Oh, and for the record, Lagos has a monthly wage bill pf 20 BILLION.

It is a well-known fact that lying is firmly etched in your DNA, so this piss-poor diatribe doesn't surprise me.
But please, keep your ignorance and deliberate delusions to yourself and stop polluting the internet with it.
[/s]

You are one year late with your rubbish. This is 2016 and not 2015.

Bailout was paid out and collected by the state of Enugu in 2016.

You have no business calling other people illiterate since you are too dumb and incompetent to intelligently engage with sane, credible and rational facts.

7 Likes

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Femich18(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Greenback:

thank u,but i aint interested...i hate dogs who eat dogs. Gudday
Lol...we are not cannibals...bye bye
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Kenai: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

You are one year late with your rubbish. This is 2016 and not 2015.

Bailout was paid out and collected by the state of Enugu in 2016.

You have no business calling other people illiterate since you are too dumb and incompetent to intelligently engage with sane, credible and rational facts.

"Sane, credible and rational" is exactly everything you're not, you lying stark illiterate.

You were caught PANTS DOWN lying like a child on this thread and you have the nerve to claim this is 2016 and not 2015?

Didn't you just LIE that Lagos had a monthly wage bill of 6 billion when in fact it has a monthly wage bill of 20 BILLION?
Are you saying Lagos magically cut down its wage bill from 20 BILLION to 6 billion?

Boy, you're a nauseating, contemptible liar whose story can only impress village illiterates incapable of verifying facts for themselves. Your bitterness has consumed you and forced you into lying so shamelessly to defend the fact that Osun State has been run to the gorund and no amount of propaganda can save you.

You said Enugu has a monthly wage bill of 5.2 billion and Lagos has 6 billion, didn't you?

I dare you to show us the figures from Nigerian Bureau of Statistics corroborating your fairy tale.

Don't worry. I'll wait.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by anonimi: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
aresa:
Feel free to explain to us why and how ENUGU and Lagos state are paying the same amount of N6 billion wage bill every month.

Do they have same numbers of workers or they pay their workers exorbitantly in Enugu to justify the alarming wage bill?

How do we know that you are not telling us another LIE about the wage bill of Enugu just like you LIED on your imaginary PHANTOM 20 million population for Lagos state?

1 Like

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by aresa: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kenai:

"Sane, credible and rational" is exactly everything you're not, you lying stark illiterate.
You were caught PANTS DOWN lying like a child on this thread and you have the nerve to claim this is 2016 and not 2015?
Didn't you just LIE that Lagos had a monthly wage bill of 6 billion when in fact it has a monthly wage bill of 20 BILLION?
Are you saying Lagos magically cut down its wage bill from 20 BILLION to 6 billion?
Boy, you're a nauseating, contemptible liar whose story can only impress village illiterates incapable of verifying facts for themselves. Your bitterness has consumed you and forced you into lying so shamelessly to defend the fact that Osun State has been run to the gorund and no amount of propaganda can save you.
You said Enugu has a monthly wage bill of 5.2 billion and Lagos has 6 billion, didn't you?
I dare you to show us the figures from Nigerian Bureau of Statistics corroborating your fairy tale.
Don't worry. I'll wait.

The reality therefore is that our wage bill which is average N6.5 billion monthly. And this means that one gets this reduced allocation, and pays salaries of civil servants, one is left with about N1.5 billion. After paying subvention, the entire fund is almost exhausted. So we have been living on out IGR.”

http://gidinews.com/?p=278

Lagos sate earns 20 billion IGR, not wage bill. Stop confusing yourself..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.