Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Just His Will - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just His Will (7727 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just His Will by Shymm3x: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
LMao grin

NO na. grin

Posting your pictures doesn't Make you mandem looking for attention or a meterosexual guy grin grin

I just want to acess.That's all grin

Don't be a naughty boy.c'mon tongue cool grin

Lool.

You can't get a pic out of me...some folks have been trying for four years but all to no avail. You'll have to wait on the queue and who knows, you might be lucky in year 2040 grin Unless you want fake pics, or you might be lucky one day to catch me posting pics of my body like I do whenever I'm bored, just to show off the muscles. grin

This medium is like my little playground and I prefer just being a ghost. Too many effed up folks on the prowl and whatever I do here stays on here. And my private life stays private.

Anyway, post a pic of ya body...I wanna rate that. grin grin grin grin
Re: Just His Will by Marxxx: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
jashar:
Marx Marxxx Marxxxxxxxx... you berra come here and see something oooo. grin grin grin grin

Maybe the both of you can embark on the 'quest' togerra. grin
jashar you are so funny
Re: Just His Will by Marxxx: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dyt:
See cool advert ooo
Jashar
Pls call others on that marxxx thread

Food don land oo
Make we take our share
You are so funny
Re: Just His Will by jashar(f): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
Marxxx:
jashar you are so funny

toooorrrrr tongue since when did I call you? I can't even remember what that post was about again.
Re: Just His Will by Marxxx: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
jashar:

toooorrrrr tongue since when did I call you? I can't even remember what that post was about again.
Awwww....I was really busy sorry I did not answer when my attention was required...but you were indeed funny
Re: Just His Will by jashar(f): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Marxxx:
Awwww....I was really busy sorry I did not answer when my attention was required...but you were indeed funny

Ok. Good night.
Re: Just His Will by Marxxx: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
jashar:

Ok. Good night.
what a terse response! Seems the sleep have been haunting you since 47BC
Re: Just His Will by jashar(f): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Marxxx:
what a terse response! Seems the sleep have been haunting you since 47BC

Guy you no go understand. I'm sleep deprived. I'm physically exhausted. Till tomorrow (or whenever) I beg. No vex hear.
Re: Just His Will by Marxxx: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
jashar:

Guy you no go understand. I'm sleep deprived. I'm physically exhausted. Till tomorrow (or whenever) I beg. No vex hear.
Not at all. You should ensure you get enough rest. Seems your work drains a lot from you....sweet dreams
Re: Just His Will by jashar(f): 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Marxxx:
Not at all. You should ensure you get enough rest. Seems your work drains a lot from you....sweet dreams

Ehen, brother Marxxxxxxxx.... now I can see clearly. grin.
It's not just work jare that wore me out. I'm a student and where I stay is quite a distance from school. With the traffic situation of late, I've become a professional trekker(i no get car yet).
So you can imagine getting to the busstop and not seeing a vehicle then having to trek some distance to get a bus with a heavy bag at night again kwa.

God dey.

Hope you good sha. smiley
Re: Just His Will by yetseyi(f): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Shymm3x:
tongue tongue

Lol. Now imagine when you always stay up late in ya room till 12am playing super nintendo and sega. Sometimes movies. Then you've to wake up that early to stand for an hour before going to school.

My pops used to beat me like a thief. But I'm not even going to lie, I was troublesome - the black sheep in the family. I was just so hyperactive and aggressive growing up...and it's still a mystery that I never got kicked out of any school or diagnosed of ADHD when I was young. Perhaps it's cos I was one of the best students. I was just the kid that used to play super-hard and get into fights almost everyday.

Looking back now, I'd say the arse whooping I took from my pops did help me a lot cos I feared him and subconsciously that kind of helped me make certain decisions that saved my life. But taking the arse whooping wasn't fun at all. grin

People just aren't loyal. It's always better not to expect it from people.

Dayum!

But how come the dates for Easter change every year? Is it that they don't know when the resurrection happened, or it's just basically another scam? And if Jesus died for me as a black man, why're my black people and Africa at the bottom of the totem pole of everything? Don't you think we need some love as well since black folks are the most loyal to him these days in a world where loyalty is dead?

Thank goodness you admit you were troublesome

I think it has to do with the calender itself, I think I read something somewhere sometimes back about this calender we are using that its not the "original one". I think we blacks generally have our own issues and that may contribute to why it seems we are not as developed as others.

Sorry the reply is coming late, just logged in after a long while smiley
Re: Just His Will by SirShymexx: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
yetseyi:

Thank goodness you admit you were troublesome

I think it has to do with the calender itself, I think I read something somewhere sometimes back about this calender we are using that its not the "original one". I think we blacks generally have our own issues and that may contribute to why it seems we are not as developed as others.

Sorry the reply is coming late, just logged in after a long while smiley

Eweso! grin

Yes, I just grew up a screw up. But thank the most high for my life cos I've grown out of it and I'm the most reserved person ever now. It shocked everyone as well, especially when you see ya mum saying her prayers worked lol. Events and life experiences led to the transformation and that's when you start appreciating ya parents more and have a perfect understanding that they never hated you, they just wanted the best for you.

Anyway, I get ya explanation. I'm a Christian as well, albeit more of technically these days...I was just asking you logical questions discerning minds would ask cos religion is mostly about faith. Hey, just do whatever works for you - I don't have a problem with it.

Err, I wanna clown around with a thread now like I always do when I'm bored. Make sure you bless the topic when you're online.
Re: Just His Will by yetseyi(f): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

Eweso! grin

Yes, I just grew up a screw up. But thank the most high for my life cos I've grown out of it and I'm the most reserved person ever now. It shocked everyone as well, especially when you see ya mum saying her prayers worked lol. Events and life experiences led to the transformation and that's when you start appreciating ya parents more and have a perfect understanding that they never hated you, they just wanted the best for you.

Anyway, I get ya explanation. I'm a Christian as well, albeit more of technically these days...I was just asking you logical questions discerning minds would ask cos religion is mostly about faith. Hey, just do whatever works for you - I don't have a problem with it.

Err, I wanna clown around with a thread now like I always do when I'm bored. Make sure you bless the topic when you're online.

Ewesoo!

Well her prayer did work. Did you say you are reserved hmm. Okay then.

Will look out for it, just dont yab the female folk like you did on that driving thread.
Re: Just His Will by SirShymexx: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
yetseyi:

Ewesoo!

Well her prayer did work. Did you say you are reserved hmm. Okay then.

Will look out for it, just dont yab the female folk like you did on that driving thread.

It's just basically about being around positive energy, cutting those who would get you in trouble off, and staying away from folks with negative energy that will most likely provoke you. Also, cos I'm tall and big, most folks seldom trouble me. And those that know me from back in the day, know what I can be like when I switch, so they always know when to stop. That's just the formula, coupled with the fact that I always mind my business. Once you're in that space - you'll suppress everything over time. The excessive testosterone is for gym now. grin

This is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3045281/why-women-love-living-denial#44648759
Re: Just His Will by Marxxx: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
jashar:

Ehen, brother Marxxxxxxxx.... now I can see clearly. grin.
It's not just work jare that wore me out. I'm a student and where I stay is quite a distance from school. With the traffic situation of late, I've become a professional trekker(i no get car yet).
So you can imagine getting to the busstop and not seeing a vehicle then having to trek some distance to get a bus with a heavy bag at night again kwa.

God dey.

Hope you good sha. smiley
lol...student life, very interesting. Very soon your hard work will reward you handsomely...please reduce the items inside the bag so that the mass of the bag can be reduced. if you trek much with a heavy bag on your back, it may distort your posture. I had to apply for sick leave some years ago because I was always carrying a laptop in my bag and it affected my shoulders negatively. I won't like it when I finally meet the queen of my heart only to realise she has a poor posture. How is ur partner in crime dyt...I miss her...don't take me too serious today
Re: Just His Will by jashar(f): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Marxxx:
lol...student life, very interesting. Very soon your hard work will reward you handsomely...please reduce the items inside the bag so that the mass of the bag can be reduced. if you trek much with a heavy bag on your back, it may distort your posture. I had to apply for sick leave some years ago because I was always carrying a laptop in my bag and it affected my shoulders negatively. I won't like it when I finally meet the queen of my heart only to realise she has a poor posture. How is ur partner in crime dyt...I miss her...don't take me too serious today

After so long a time, you responded. grin.
Thank God for Sundays ooo...
My dear brother, what can I do as regards the bag? I don't carry laptop up and down ooo, wey the power? grin
It's books, shoe, food flask that is in the bag ooo..... but after leaving the office, going to school then staying in traffic for so long a time and having to trek on top even paper becomes heavy cheesy. God help us jare.
Hope you good?
Of which Dyt is now a tranny grin

Dyt Dytttt Dytttt ooooo.... Marxxx says hi grin
Re: Just His Will by Dyt(f): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
jashar:

Dyt Dytttt Dytttt ooooo.... Marxxx says hi grin[/i]

Dude is stingy
Flips hair
Re: Just His Will by jashar(f): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dyt:

Dude is stingy
Flips hair

grin cheesy cheesy How do you know he's stingy? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey suspect two of una lipsrsealed cheesy wink
Re: Just His Will by Marxxx: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dyt:

Dude is stingy
Flips hair
jashar I thought dyt was female? Today she is male...The more I visit this forum the more scared I become. Hello Mr...lol...This is the masculine version of dyt...Guys don't flip their hairs...
Re: Just His Will by Marxxx: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
jashar:

After so long a time, you responded. grin.
Thank God for Sundays ooo...
My dear brother, what can I do as regards the bag? I don't carry laptop up and down ooo, wey the power? grin
It's books, shoe, food flask that is in the bag ooo..... but after leaving the office, going to school then staying in traffic for so long a time and having to trek on top even paper becomes heavy cheesy. God help us jare.
Hope you good?

Dyt Dytttt Dytttt ooooo.... Marxxx says hi grin
I guess dyt was tired of being female? Seems the dudes around here gave her a tough time or she is confused about her sexuality...
Re: Just His Will by jashar(f): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Marxxx:
I guess dyt was tired of being female? Seems the dudes around here gave her a tough time or she is confused about her sexuality...

I don comot hand for una 2 matter. cheesy kiss

Peace out.
Re: Just His Will by Dyt(f): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
jashar:

He's stingy jor
Hianus

Marxxx:
jashar I thought dyt was female? Today she is male...The more I visit this forum the more scared I become. Hello Mr...lol...This is the masculine version of dyt...Guys don't flip their hairs...
Men say the world belongs to them
Wanna know how true that feels
Muchecheche
Re: Just His Will by Dyt(f): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
jashar:

He's stingy jor
Hianus

Marxxx:
Men say the world belongs to them
Wanna know how true that feels
Muchecheche

Marxxx:

You wish
Hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption / Anyone Here That Doesn't Want To Get Married? / Should parents support teenage relationship for their kids? - Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.