Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! (3009 Views)

Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine / Olajumoke Orisagunna's Mother, Mother-In-Law & Brother-In-Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Okay, so many people will call me names again on this subject but I am not one who alters his opinion based on some person’s opinion. My opinion is my opinion and I, if not any other person, respect it.

Initially I did not believe the whole photo-bombing story and till date, I still find it impossible to swallow that hoax-looking story. Well, that is not my challenge in this particular discourse. My focus on this piece is an entirely different thing that affects all Nigerian youths of today – the miracle-seeking, laziness-induced mental laziness that we all have come under.

When Olajumoke became ‘lucky’ as you would have me say it, I began seeing all manner of prayers on here. From ‘Baba God pick up my call too’, to ‘God have pity on me too’ to all manner of strange prayers. My question then as it remains now was, in what manner has Olajumoke really been lucky? By what yardsticks can we measure her ‘experience’ as God’s answer to a prayer?

One, she has just gotten into a circle that may ruin her peace with God forever….that is if she had it at first! Remember, she got pregnant at a very tender age…the result of waywardness. Then she had to go sell bread because she could not shoulder the problems she created for herself….the result of aimless living. Then, she abandoned her daily work of bread selling to go photo-bomb. Now, except there is one good reward for waywardness, recklessness and laziness in the Bible or Quran that I have not found, I refuse to take her experience as God picking her call.

Two, she just got into the modeling circle. Except you want me to be alone in the thought that the modeling community is a community for wayward children and wayward children in training, we all know that more than half the ladies in that business have warmed the beds of many men before getting to stardom. If her luck is taking her from giving birth at a tender age to the probability of warming more beds, how on earth do you want me to believe this is from God? Now she has to dress semi-naked or technically naked….wear unbecoming costumes and walk elegantly as THEY do….does God bless you so that you can shame Him? I doubt….

Three, many Nigerian youths abandoned the course of their hardwork and are praying hard every day to get her kind of break…because they feel it is God’s arrangement and He can do it for all. I wondered and I still do, how can a graduation from a teenage mother to an unclad symbol of ungodly fashion become a Godly motivation for a sane young person? Well, except for mentally lazy young people who do not know that there is dignity in a steady rise to stardom, right-thinking youths will draw their inspiration from the story of that UNILAG Graduate.

Of a truth, even the stories of our ‘grass to grace’ musicians should not even be the appropriate motivation for any sane young mind. Davido ran away from home for a long while and when his father finally allowed him to do music, he is that young baby daddy who pokes his member in every willing hole……Olamide rose from nowhere to this point and then became the symbol of rascality, weed-smoking and alcohol consumption……TuBaba rose from a nobody through thick and thin and became the father of nations in the process…..Now, except I am not thinking, I do not see any reason for me to use these guys as my prayer points when Japhet Omojuwa is not dead, Mark Zuckerberg is alive and Seun Osewa is still succeeding! *Do not get me wrong, I love their money, but their lives should never be a model.

At least I thank God, the noise has died down and we can finally rest from the Olajumoke Orisaguna drama….and in the meantime, please go back to your various places of hard and serious work and stop praying funny prayers….only then is success guaranteed….for even if Jumoke’s case was of God, waiting on such is just a gamble that even Nairabet cannot guarantee!

Namaste!

Oderinu Adedayo
ibuckresources@gmail.com
Twitter: @iamtolulakin
Facebook Page: Adedayo Oderinu

cc: lalasticlala
Seun
Ishilove
TonyeBarcanista
Petiteee

1 Like

Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by HungerBAD: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Read your post twice.

And I can authoritatively say that this is the post of a very bitter person.

Hope is what people have when things become tough. The Olujumoke's give people hope, who thought something positive might not come their way again.

The problem with people like you,especially in Nigeria,want others to live their lives according to how people like you want it.

5 Likes

Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Every one has the right to believe whatever they deem fit as miracles and whomsoever they wish as rolemodels and use any way to fulfill their dreams and let their talent blossoms
JEALOUSLY AND HATRED kills very fast
MARK ZUCKERBERG AND SEUN OSEWA are ATHEIST but they are your role model MR CHRISTIAN,OBAMA used to smoke weed in your refernces to olamide,MAYA ANGELOU was once a DAM before winning the PULTIZER,and who told you AYODELE DADA (unilag guy)do not sleep with as much girls as possible.
IN LIFE WHEN SUCCESS COMES HATERS WILL RISE FROM THE NORTH,SOUTH,EAST AND WEST,all you have to do is just put your SWAGGER ON.

1 Like

Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by ATMC(f): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Why e be like say the prayers dey vex you, you be God ni?
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Read your post twice.

And I can authoritatively say that this is the post of a very bitter person.

Hope is what people have when things become tough. The Olujumoke's give people hope, who thought something positive might not come their way again.

The problem with people like you,especially in Nigeria,want others to live their lives according to how people like you want it.

While your spacebooking does not in any way bother me, one thing bothers me. The fact that you think I am bitter. Why should I be bitter? Be bitter that she was supposed to be my baby mama instead of the other guy? Or be bitter that she is the one who is going about semi-unclad instead of me? Or be bitter that she is my father's daughter?

In the lessons of English, before you will use words like bitter, imagine if you are using the right words. These words are heavy and should be used carefully. What kind of hope does Tubaba give me? The father of Nations kind of hope? Seun Osewa gives me hope that dedicated work with ground-breaking ideas can make you fulfilled...Come off it bro, you can do better!

2 Likes

Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
n u expect me to Read al dis sh*t
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by kingofchess(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
I tap in2 olajumoke's favour......baba GOD pls pick my call....op go and hang yourself.... since I don tap in2 jumoke's favour.....nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by AVECDEO: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
tolulakin:

While your spacebooking does not in any way bother me, one thing bothers me. The fact that you think I am bitter. Why should I be bitter? Be bitter that she was supposed to be my baby mama instead of the other guy? Or be bitter that she is the one who is going about semi-unclad instead of me? Or be bitter that she is my father's daughter?

In the lessons of English, before you will use words like bitter, imagine if you are using the right words. These words are heavy and should be used carefully. What kind of hope does Tubaba give me? The father of Nations kind of hope? Seun Osewa gives me hope that dedicated work with ground-breaking ideas can make you fulfilled...Come off it bro, you can do better!
Oga Tolu, you are frustrated,bitter and angry at GOD's working in her life.....get a life and pray for GOD's hand in your life. HAND OF GOD locate me.

4 Likes

Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
AVECDEO:
Oga Tolu, you are frustrated,bitter and angry at GOD's working in her life.....get a life and pray for GOD's hand in your life. HAND OF GOD locate me.

Get a life you say? I do have a life...are you just trying to find yours?
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Attention seeker that's who you are
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by AVECDEO: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
tolulakin:

. Bad belle jugunu pray God's favour locate you then.....instead of vexing for other ppl good fortune.
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Walexsammy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
tolulakin:
Okay, so many people will call me names again on this subject but I am not one who alters his opinion based on some person’s opinion. My opinion is my opinion and I, if not any other person, respect it.

Initially I did not believe the whole photo-bombing story and till date, I still find it impossible to swallow that hoax-looking story. Well, that is not my challenge in this particular discourse. My focus on this piece is an entirely different thing that affects all Nigerian youths of today – the miracle-seeking, laziness-induced mental laziness that we all have come under.

When Olajumoke became ‘lucky’ as you would have me say it, I began seeing all manner of prayers on here. From ‘Baba God pick up my call too’, to ‘God have pity on me too’ to all manner of strange prayers. My question then as it remains now was, in what manner has Olajumoke really been lucky? By what yardsticks can we measure her ‘experience’ as God’s answer to a prayer?

One, she has just gotten into a circle that may ruin her peace with God forever….that is if she had it at first! Remember, she got pregnant at a very tender age…the result of waywardness. Then she had to go sell bread because she could not shoulder the problems she created for herself….the result of aimless living. Then, she abandoned her daily work of bread selling to go photo-bomb. Now, except there is one good reward for waywardness, recklessness and laziness in the Bible or Quran that I have not found, I refuse to take her experience as God picking her call.

Two, she just got into the modeling circle. Except you want me to be alone in the thought that the modeling community is a community for wayward children and wayward children in training, we all know that more than half the ladies in that business have warmed the beds of many men before getting to stardom. If her luck is taking her from giving birth at a tender age to the probability of warming more beds, how on earth do you want me to believe this is from God? Now she has to dress semi-naked or technically naked….wear unbecoming costumes and walk elegantly as THEY do….does God bless you so that you can shame Him? I doubt….

Three, many Nigerian youths abandoned the course of their hardwork and are praying hard every day to get her kind of break…because they feel it is God’s arrangement and He can do it for all. I wondered and I still do, how can a graduation from a teenage mother to an unclad symbol of ungodly fashion become a Godly motivation for a sane young person? Well, except for mentally lazy young people who do not know that there is dignity in a steady rise to stardom, right-thinking youths will draw their inspiration from the story of that UNILAG Graduate.

Of a truth, even the stories of our ‘grass to grace’ musicians should not even be the appropriate motivation for any sane young mind. Davido ran away from home for a long while and when his father finally allowed him to do music, he is that young baby daddy who pokes his member in every willing hole……Olamide rose from nowhere to this point and then became the symbol of rascality, weed-smoking and alcohol consumption……TuBaba rose from a nobody through thick and thin and became the father of nations in the process…..Now, except I am not thinking, I do not see any reason for me to use these guys as my prayer points when Japhet Omojuwa is not dead, Mark Zuckerberg is alive and Seun Osewa is still succeeding! *Do not get me wrong, I love their money, but their lives should never be a model.

At least I thank God, the noise has died down and we can finally rest from the Olajumoke Orisaguna drama….and in the meantime, please go back to your various places of hard and serious work and stop praying funny prayers….only then is success guaranteed….for even if Jumoke’s case was of God, waiting on such is just a gamble that even Nairabet cannot guarantee!

Namaste!

Oderinu Adedayo
ibuckresources@gmail.com

Seun
Ishilove
TonyeBarcanista
Petiteee

Nice write up, lazy folks here wouldn't agree with u. Nigerian youths are jst lazy, too much religion inclusive. Buh then, our God is mysterious

3 Likes

Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by sheunfemix: 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
tolulakin thats a good POV. So many pple see the glory and forget the story. They seem to forget that real and genuine road to stardom is not paved with stone. But then we must not forget that favour is usually unmerited.
Saying u are bitter is such a hilarious thing to say. Its ur opinion and no jack can take. it. away. Good one.
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by FoxyFlow(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Haters will always hate.
Professor for correcting waywardness!!
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by kudoxs(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nigerians see a hater and enemy of progress in anyone that disagree with their point of view, so welcome into the haters and enemy of progress club

1 Like

Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Ejytex(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
tolulakin:

Shame shame shame unto u
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by pendusky(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
tolulakin:

Namaste!

Oderinu Adedayo
ibuckresources@gmail.com

Seun
Ishilove
TonyeBarcanista
Petiteee

sometimes I don't need to read trash like this to know the summary

I go with the poster above me to know ur stup1dity grin
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
sheunfemix:
tolulakin thats a good POV. So many pple see the glory and forget the story. They seem to forget that real and genuine road to stardom is not paved with stone. But then we must not forget that favour is usually unmerited.
Saying u are bitter is such a hilarious thing to say. Its ur opinion and no jack can take. it. away. Good one.

thank you for being a better user of the thing we have in our heads called brains. Some of those above can hardly use theirs...everything to them is in the hating/liking colour. Explains why most of them are frustrated.
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by pretydiva(f): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jobless op
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Attention-seeker, bad belle, hater, enemy of progress....After University, Secondary School, Private Primary School etc, all the vocabulary majority of Nigerian youths can mutter to critique a well-thought out write-up does not go beyond the above....goes a long way to explain why many Nigerian youths are frustrated and can hardly function in their jobs!

Bunch of vain-glory hunters!

2 Likes

Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
The op's bad belle is epic. How can one person have so much bitterness in him?

Op, your hyper cynicism fit give you ulcer. Face ur life because Jumoke no see and she no send you.
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Heeyhun(f): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
I don't think we can rest now op.....You just brought it up yourself....and I disagree with your assertion that she was /is wayward, lazy or reckless...haba...you don't even know her to conclude.
I believe no sane youth would abandon their course of hard work like you claim we all know it doesn't work that way
finally....there's the freedom of choice....we are free to choose who or what we believe in.
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
MoltenMagma:
The op's bad belle is epic. How can one person have so much bitterness in him?

Op, your hyper cynicism fit give you ulcer. Face ur life because Jumoke no see and she no send you.

You used two of the common phrases/words in your comment...bad belle and bitter....I was about to conclude that you are one of those diction-less mouth-runners when I saw hyper cynicism...that gave me a relieve. Why would I care if Olajumoke sees me? How does her seeing me put bread on my table? Oprah Winfrey never see me you dey talk one runway catwalker? I sure can do a lot better for myself!

I am facing my life already...and so you know, penning my opinion or speaking it is what my life is about...so, thanks for helping me live my life...are you living yours already?

1 Like

Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
tolulakin:

You used two of the common phrases/words in your comment...bad belle and bitter....I was about to conclude that you are one of those diction-less mouth-runners when I saw hyper cynicism...that gave me a relieve. Why would I care if Olajumoke sees me? How does her seeing me put bread on my table? Oprah Winfrey never see me you dey talk one runway catwalker? I sure can do a lot better for myself!

I am facing my life already...and so you know, penning my opinion or speaking it is what my life is about...so, thanks for helping me live my life...are you living yours already?
Your attempt at sarcasm flew, like a fighter jet, over my head at 500km/ph.

Your opinion is very skewed and it sucks to high heavens

1 Like

Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by ITbomb(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
The OP has a point, Ola..... story is not in any way a motivation like the American dream (raising from nothing to something through dedicated service), though it is more like the Nigeria dream (just dey do your thing, one day baba god will pick your call)
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
What happen to her has happened and she is living her dream. Whether you believe it or not it doesn't stop her next endorsement deal. I have come to realised that everybody has a path to success, she has found hers through luck why not me and you find ours through hardwork and dedication. Instead of writing an article about her you can use that time to upgrade whatever you are currently doing. I will not call you a hater I believe you have different view from people's perceptive which if you are a busy guy it will not worth your time.
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
What happen to her has happened and she is living her dream. Whether you believe it or not it doesn't stop her next endorsement deal. I have come to realised that everybody has a path to success, she has found hers through luck why not me and you find ours through hardwork and dedication. Instead of writing an article about her you can use that time to upgrade whatever you are currently doing. I will not call you a hater I believe you have different view from people's perceptive which if you are a busy guy it will not worth your time.

Smiles...all I do with my time is write and speak...so you see, as long as it is a writing venture, I have the time!
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
ITbomb:
The OP has a point, Ola..... story is not in any way a motivation like the American dream (raising from nothing to something through dedicated service), though it is more like the Nigeria dream (just dey do your thing, one day baba god will pick your call)

If possible, sit down at home and wait for a miracle...they are plenty in Churches on Monday mornings!
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
kudoxs:
Nigerians see a hater and enemy of progress in anyone that disagree with their point of view, so welcome into the haters and enemy of progress club

Thank you my brother...it feels good to be home! At least better than not knowing where I belong like the ones whose new Virgin Mary is Olajumoke...
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
I so much agree with the op.. .. Pple should stop looking for quick ways to success and begin to work hard, at God's chosen time, u'll get ur breakthrough.

2 Likes

Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
tolulakin:

Smiles...all I do with my time is write and speak...so you see, as long as it is a writing venture, I have the time!
I write too but I believe there are more important things to write than olajumoke. It is a matter of choice sha
Re: Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I write too but I believe there are more important things to write than olajumoke. It is a matter of choice sha

You know what most people do not get about writers? We have our moments of free thinking where you allow yourself to dwell on less consequential matters. I felt the need to address youths on their over-dependence on miracles today. Putting 45 minutes of my time into that venture does not hurt me, even though I am being called names for it. But I say again, the block-headed traits that I see in here is one major reason why Nigeria is doomed in the hands of this generation. Thinkers are now a threatened specie...peddlers of insults are now in glorified abundance! Its disheartening!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive: Lil Kesh Finally Reveals Why He Left YBNL, Clearly / Photo Of Youngest Wife Of The Alaafin Of Oyo Looking Like An Arabian Queen. / 5 Persons who became popular through Social Media In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.