Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon (49899 Views)

CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos) / ‘i’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber(photos) / ‘i’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by FabulousAutos(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
‘I’m one of Chibok girls’, pleads arrested suicide bomber On March 25, 20164:30 pmIn News by AbiodunComments 0 0 0 0 A suspected suicide bomber intercepted in northern Cameroon on Friday before she could blow herself up claimed to be one of 219 schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram in the Nigerian town of Chibok in 2014, military and local government sources said.

Two girls carrying explosives were stopped by local self-defence forces in the village of Limani, in an area of northern Cameroon that has been the target of frequent suicide bombings in recent months, reports Reuters. Some of the abducted Chibok girls Some of the abducted Chibok girls They were then handed over to Cameroonian soldiers belonging to a multi-national force set up to take on Boko Haram. In a high-profile attack that sparked a global outcry, Boko Haram militants raided the school in April 2014 while the girls were taking exams. They loaded 270 of them onto trucks, though around 50 escaped shortly afterwards. “One of them indeed declared that she is one of the Chibok hostages. She is around 15. We are now verifying, because on the Nigerian side they have the names and photos of these girls,” said local government administrator Raymond Roksdo.

Two military sources, who asked not to be identified as they were not authorised to speak to the press, also confirmed that the girl had claimed to have been one of the Chibok abductees. “We need a few days to be able to confirm this information. We have to debrief all the men who were present and interrogate the two girls before we can say anything,” one of the military sources said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/im-one-chibok-girls-pleads-arrested-suicide-bomber/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
It could be true... and it's veracity is easy to validate.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Elruhamah: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
If its true, thank God for her.

4 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by hinwazaka: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
She is a liar. She should produce her identity card that shows she was a student of the institution, before her abduction. She should also produce her WAEC ID card, and explain the full meaning of BIOLOGY, before she can be taken seriously. ****

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by mohaMADbuari: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Season film yet from the stable of Daura animaal.

Buhari is under so much pressure over Chibok girls and because he knows people are beginning to suspect it is a scam,
he has set up another drama and distraction to lend some credibility that Chibok girls actually exist.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by koboko69: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Season film yet from the stable of Daura animaal.

Buhari is under so much pressure over Chibok girls and because he knows people are beginning to suspect it is a scam,
he has set up another drama and distraction to lend some credibility that Chibok girls actually exist.

Stale and boring.
You need mental evaluation....
One of u created a thread that APC members are dwindling cos PDP members usually have more likes cheesy
You are one of the reasons, u kids have invaded NL politics section, so we have left it for you play and dance unclad. Even ur senior wailers have excused themselves for you kids. Imagine anyone coming to engage an empty head whose usual lyrics are Buhari is a brukutu sipping blabla nonsense. No sensible thing to say...
You guys can keep at it, rather than planning how to pass jamb or how to move ahead with studies. You will probably sell the likes in the market for high grades in sch or cash cheesy

251 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Standing5(m): 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
The parents of the girls should all have a whatsapp group or something similar where they can quitely try to confirm such info with photos from the army or police.

3 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by ijustdey: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
chibok saga/abduction was all fuse and fake.... by wailing wailers

I just hope/pray she is one so that those wailers can hide their head in shame

1 Like

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by dre11(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
[s]Season film yet from the stable of Daura animaal.

he has set up another drama and distraction to lend some credibility that Chibok girls actually exist.[/s]

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by seunmsg(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
If this is true, it shows some of the girls are still alive. Sadly, it also shows that some of them have been brainwashed and are being deployed as suicide bombers. This is very scary.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by menix(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
If they ve not caught them they would ve taken innocent lives..

They should be properly investigated nd if true, they should be Re-brain washed.

Ndi awusa, the curse of Nigeria..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by braine(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hmmmm...
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
FabulousAutos:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/im-one-chibok-girls-pleads-arrested-suicide-bomber/
they should have killed her before listening to her pleas joor but on a second though,

They should interrogate her maybe she can tell them the location of others
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by giantstrides(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
koboko69:

Stale and boring.
You need mental evaluation....
One of u created a thread that APC members are dwindling cos PDP members usually have more likes cheesy
You are one of the reasons, u kids have invaded NL politics section, so we have left it for you play and dance unclad. Even ur senior wailers have excused themselves for you kids. Imagine anyone coming to engage an empty head whose usual lyrics are Buhari is a brukutu sipping blabla nonsense. No sensible thing to say...
You guys can keep at it, rather than planning how to pass jamb or how to move ahead with studies. You will probably sell the likes in the market for high grades in sch or cash cheesy

You should have ignored him, he's definately a kid. Most times when I want to quote comments like his, I just feel it would be a waste of my time.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
hinwazaka:
She is a liar. She should produce her identity card that shows she was a student of the institution, before her abduction. She should also produce her WAEC ID card, and explain the full meaning of BIOLOGY, before she can be taken seriously. If she fails to do so, i suggest she is stripped naked and set ablaze. An eye for an eye
I hope you realize she is 15.

21 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Roseey0(f): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
I pray this is just another half baked truth
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by hinwazaka: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I hope you realize she is 15.
I hope you realise, she supposedly was about to sit for her SSCE before she was abducted.

9 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Aromas: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
hinwazaka:
She is a liar. She should produce her identity card that shows she was a student of the institution, before her abduction. She should also produce her WAEC ID card, and explain the full meaning of BIOLOGY, before she can be taken seriously. If she fails to do so, i suggest she is stripped naked and set ablaze. An eye for an eye
Officers don't reason like that, someone who claim to be among the abducted Chibok girls getting to 2yrs now you're asking her to produce her Student I D Card or definition of BIOLOGY. Bros na wa 4u o. If u get exam 4 sch n information reach u say dey don kidnap ur pman shey u go rmb weytin u cram 2 download into ur ansa booklet

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
What's her name, let's compare it with the names of the chibok girls that we have.
But the dullard in chief promised to #bringbackourgirls, perhaps he would have to gather the bones of the past female suicide bombers. We've really entered one chance fa!

1 Like

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Glossyclick(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thank God
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Fairgodwin(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
I guess she's trying to play into the minds of people and win some sort of sympathy for herself. First, I think we would need her supposed parents to really come forward and identify her as a 'genuine' Chibok girl before we believe her and secondly, she's going to need a whole lot of orientation and re-orientation [if truly she is what/who she claims to be].
And on the other hand, if she's lying, please let them gladly send her to where she belongs - we are tired of terrorists and suicide bombers already!

3 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by suyamasta(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Too bad
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by hobermener: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
R
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by codemaniacs: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
Some rulers in kano know where chibok girls are.

3 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by oglalasioux(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
If she is one of the girls then she can give a lot of information that will lead to the rescue of others. She should be handled with utmost care.

2 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Mznaett: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
It is wellshocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Soldiers Launch Manhunt For Nnamdi Kanu As Probe Of Foreign Links Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.