Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... (6945 Views)

Business Paypal / Own a UAE Fully Verified Paypal For Your Online business / Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by chinoify: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
These days that paypal scam is on the increase, every IMer is supposed to have a paypal account..
i will be dishing out all it takes to have and maintain a UAE paypal account.

THINGS YOU MUST HAVE....
1. Dedicated VPN. NB, dont use HMA, IP vanish etc.
2. Nigerian Drivers License.
3. A dedicated browser... this is very important.
4. Data to connect your vpn
5. Credit card.. preferable UBA Africard.

THINGS TO HAVE AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND.
1. If you change IP, Paypal will limit your account.
2. If you transact above $500, paypal will limit your account and ask for ist stage verification.
3. If you transact above $1000, paypal will limit your account and ask for 2nd stage verification.
4. Paypal bot monitors your browser, Ip, and volume of transaction.
5. I will guide you all the way.............

Sit back, take a bottle of Iya Sikira Zobo and don't forget to ask for straw.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by espirito(m): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
We are sitted sir
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by chinoify: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
welcome back...

how to validate your UBA Africard..
1. Walk into any UBA bank, request for Africard and fill all the neccessary forms.
2. Request for savings account opening form as well. Pls Skip step 1 if you have the card and have not used it on any paypal account.
3. Link all accounts to your BVN.
4. your card should be fully functional when ready.

how to open a UAE based paypal account.

1. connect your pc using modem or hotspot.
2. connect your dedicated vpn.
3. open your dedicated browser in an incognito mode or private brower. (this method clears all cookies)
4. login in to paypal and click on signup.
5. Use your real name and Address as it appears on your ID. eg. Chinedu Abubakar Kayode, 19 PDP wailers Avenue Ikotun Lagos state. UAE.
6. Use the address as above as you cant change the country. but use your real details...
7. google 'UAE adress and phone number', from your search; pick any phone number you see and use. remember to write it down some where.
8. pick also a postal code from your search and input in the space.
9. if you have a registered business name, use the details on the certificate. eg. business name and date of certification.
10. if you don't have, borrow. if not, go and register one. (or you skip and open a personal account)
11. submit.
12. verify your email and your card. NB.. if you get an error message during card verification.. its either your card is not linked to a savings account or BVN.

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by chinoify: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
finally..

as i said initially.. always expect paypal to limit your account.
Paypal is always out to protect her customers, though sometimes there polices might not favor you. but if you are into a genuine business, it will favor you.

always check your ip before login.. very important.

common reasons why paypal limits accounts and solution.
PS: once you get an account limitation message. please calm down. try to be psychologically balanced. Don't rush. carefully read the email to see the reason.

1. change of IP, disconnect any vpn in use and connect the dedicated vpn.
2. transaction above $500, paypal will request for your ID, business name certificate and address verification. Solution: take a photo of your ID, business name and upload to paypal. please note that your name, address and every detail should be same as the one on your account. if this is done, your account should be restored in less than an hour.
3. transaction above $1000, they will request for the above plus utility bill and credit card statement.
This is the tweak. we all know that most utility bills don't carry our names or proper addresses. lets talk about utility bills
a) paypal looks at 2 things on the bill.
1. your name.
2. your Address.
so this is what you do... its called photoshop. collect any electricity bill, change or photoshop the content. Mainly the name and address, be sure it tally's with what is on the paypal account. Dont touch the header. ie. River State Electricity Company.

2 Likes

Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by chinoify: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
b) credit card statement. you will be required to scan a part of your credit card, that is easy to do.
for the credit card statement, we know that Nigerian banks don't give credit card statement. they only give bank account statement.
thats where another tweaking comes in. print out your UBA Africard account statement, ensure that the card number is clearly typed on it, if not..... please photoshop it also.

when your done, upload all your documents and in 30-60 minutes, your account should be activated.

i think this info worth over 5000 during GEJ's regime. looking at the economy now, i decided not to sell but teach for free.

so i will await your questions... bring 'em on.

thanks allllllllll

11 Likes

Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by collins0032(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
WOW!!! shocked you are indeed a life saver ni!
Thanks a million.
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by wealthpreach(m): 2:17am On Mar 26, 2016
Pls how do I withdraw at parallel market rate
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by Nsonaso(m): 6:01am On Mar 26, 2016
wealthpreach:
You very greedy... Did you also buy at parallel market rate?

This is how you will end up given your hard earned fund to a scammer because you're looking for who will exchange for you at parallel market rate (greedy).

A scammer will take you up and offer you a mouth watering price (parallel market rate) and you will transfer your hard earned fund to him and he will fly away with it.

PayPalKING has scammed some greedy newbies who placed their rates high.

When you place your rate high, trusted exchangers will leave you with it and a scammer will follow up till he make sure he collects it.
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by NigeriaKitchen: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2016
chinoify:
welcome back...

how to validate your UBA Africard..
1. Walk into any UBA bank, request for Africard and fill all the neccessary forms.
2. Request for savings account opening form as well. Pls Skip step 1 if you have the card and have not used it on any paypal account.
3. Link all accounts to your BVN.
4. your card should be fully functional when ready.

how to open a UAE based paypal account.

1. connect your pc using modem or hotspot.
2. connect your dedicated vpn.
3. open your dedicated browser in an incognito mode or private brower. (this method clears all cookies)
4. login in to paypal and click on signup.
5. Use your real name and Address as it appears on your ID. eg. Chinedu Abubakar Kayode, 19 PDP wailers Avenue Ikotun Lagos state. UAE.
6. Use the address as above as you cant change the country. but use your real details...
7. google 'UAE adress and phone number', from your search; pick any phone number you see and use. remember to write it down some where.
8. pick also a postal code from your search and input in the space.
9. if you have a registered business name, use the details on the certificate. eg. business name and date of certification.
10. if you don't have, borrow. if not, go and register one. (or you skip and open a personal account)
11. submit.
12. verify your email and your card. NB.. if you get an error message during card verification.. its either your card is not linked to a savings account or BVN.

Well done op, how can one get a dedicated vpn And what do u mean by a private browser?

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by chinoify: 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
wealthpreach:

Still researching about it.
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by chinoify: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
Well done op, how can one get a dedicated vpn And what do u mean by a private browser?

I bought mine from vpntraffic. Com... It's $10 for 3 months.

Private browser or incognito mode, doesn't save cookies. It's on all browsers and maintain one browser.. if you signup with opera.. maintain opera..

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by tugrow(m): 6:27am On Mar 27, 2016
What of one, that have uba africard but has already link it to Nigeria PayPal account, what should I do?
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by NigeriaKitchen: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2016
chinoify:

Private browser or incognito mode, doesn't save cookies. It's on all browsers
ok thanks
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by Emeca: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
chinoify:

Private browser or incognito mode, doesn't save cookies. It's on all browsers

but its not dedicated as you said
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by arisanate(m): 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hello , what of using anonymox vpn or phisphon vpn..
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by Odogwujoshua(m): 12:52am On Mar 29, 2016
I THINK WITHDRAWING AT BLACK MARKET RATE IS GOING TO BE A SUCESS IF WE JOIN HEADS TOGETHER. AND THOSE QUOTING ME TRY AND UNDERSTAN OH! I CANT WITHDRAW $1.9K TO ANYONE (JUST PLAYING SAFE) SO I AM RESEARCHING OF THE BLACK MARKET RATE. HOW WILL SOME ONE BE GIVING ME 220 PER DOLLAR? WHERE #100 AND SOMETHING?
GUYS LETS HIT HEAD TOGETHER.
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by Odogwujoshua(m): 12:53am On Mar 29, 2016
chinoify:

Still researching about it.
THE LAST HIGH SUCCESS I HAD WAS TO SEND MY WITHDRAWN DOLLARS TO MYSELF THROUGH WESTERN UNION. THEY GAVE ME #280/$

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by Odogwujoshua(m): 12:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Nsonaso:

You very greedy... Did you also buy at parallel market rate?

This is how you will end up given your hard earned fund to a scammer because you're looking for who will exchange for you at parallel market rate (greedy).

A scammer will take you up and offer you a mouth watering price (parallel market rate) and you will transfer your hard earned fund to him and he will fly away with it.

PayPalKING has scammed some greedy newbies who placed their rates high.

When you place your rate high, trusted exchangers will leave you with it and a scammer will follow up till he make sure he collects it.
I NO GREEDY OH! I BELIEVE IF YOU KNOW HOW TO WITHDRAW AT THAT AMOUNT YOULL BE HAPPY. I AM NOT SENDING FUNDS TO ANYONE AGAIN BUT SEARCHING PATIENTLY ON HOW TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY. SO HOW WOULD I BE SCAMMED? I PLAY SAFER THAN CONDOM USERS!!
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by chinoify: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Emeca:

but its not dedicated as you said

sorry i meant. you maintain one browser. if you signup with opera for example, stick to opera.
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by chinoify: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2016
arisanate:
Hello , what of using anonymox vpn or phisphon vpn..

Gambling with your money
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by Emeca: 6:22am On Mar 31, 2016
chinoify:

sorry i meant. you maintain one browser. if you signup with opera for example, stick to opera.

are you into surveys?? i've been doin some researching and i need to clear up a few things.
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by chinoify: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2016
Emeca:

are you into surveys?? i've been doin some researching and i need to clear up a few things.

no sir... but you can ask questions..
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by meemeee: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2016
Thanks for this..questions will come later
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by aka12(m): 5:21am On May 13, 2016
@op, what abt international passport if i don't have a drivers license
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by Birniwa(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2016
Surprisingly, I opened my UAE PayPal account early this year and I have already closed transactions of little over $4,500 without my account being limited by PayPal, I didn't receive any warning from them either.

What is even more of a surprise is that, I don't have any Visa or Credit Card linked to the account. I only linked my NIMC card and UAE mobile number yet my account is fully operational.

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by Najwal: 5:13pm On May 21, 2016
Birniwa:
Surprisingly, I opened my UAE PayPal account early this year and I have already closed transactions of little over $4,500 without my account being limited by PayPal, I didn't receive any warning from them either.

What is even more of a surprise is that, I don't have any Visa or Credit Card linked to the account. I only linked my NIMC card and UAE mobile number yet my account is fully operational.

the new national id card can serve as a credit card with all the funtions, can it be use and also if i allready have a paypal open in nigeria can i still use same name with the uae
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2016
Odogwujoshua:
THE LAST HIGH SUCCESS I HAD WAS TO SEND MY WITHDRAWN DOLLARS TO MYSELF THROUGH WESTERN UNION. THEY GAVE ME #280/$
You mean, withrawal from your Paypal acount to your Nigerian account?
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by Ajusshi: 6:11pm On May 23, 2016
Birniwa:

The NIMC card, did you ativate it for transaction?
The UEA mobile number, is it a valid number or you just generated it?

Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:06pm On May 23, 2016
Birniwa:

Did u use ur NIMC card as a means of identification or as a credit card?
Have u activated the NIMC card prior to using it on ur PayPal acct?
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by chumakk: 5:38am On Aug 04, 2016
chinoify:
b) credit card statement. you will be required to scan a part of your credit card, that is easy to do.
for the credit card statement, we know that Nigerian banks don't give credit card statement. they only give bank account statement.
thats where another tweaking comes in. print out your UBA Africard account statement, ensure that the card number is clearly typed on it, if not..... please photoshop it also.

when your done, upload all your documents and in 30-60 minutes, your account should be activated.

i think this info worth over 5000 during GEJ's regime. looking at the economy now, i decided not to sell but teach for free.

so i will await your questions... bring 'em on.

thanks allllllllll
i have paynoor account and card. can i use it to open paypal? in usa or uk or dubia?
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by Nsonaso(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2016
chumakk:
i have paynoor account and card. can i use it to open paypal? in usa or uk or dubia?
No can't use Payoneer account
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by Nsonaso(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2016
Najwal:

the new national id card can serve as a credit card with all the funtions, can it be use and also if i allready have a paypal open in nigeria can i still use same name with the uae
Don't your account will be blocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping / Stanbic IBTC, Google Partner On Digital Inclusion In Nigeria / Segun Agbaje (GtBank) Is "African Banker Of The Year 2012"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.