Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,195 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? (2663 Views)

Have You Seen The New Smart Business Card? You Business Needs It! / Comparing Naira To Dollar Exchange Rates Under Jonathan And President Buhari / "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Destined2win: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
In the spirit of Easter, I have 100 thousand naira to dash. Kindly give me 5 reasons why you think you are the one I should dash the money.

The winner(if any) will get a pm from me.

*modified*

Ok guys...I have seen someone who really needs the money and for those who also needed it but wasn't given, never mind such opportunity is going to come again. And who knows, you might be the one.

Cheers.
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Destined2win:
In the spirit of Easter, I have 100 thousand naira to dash. Kindly give me 5 reasons why you think you are the one I should dash the money.

take your poverty out of here.

Mofo on the loose

1 Like

Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by christinie(f): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
You need the money more .

1 Like

Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by oglalasioux(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Please answer rightly. This guy just might be for real.
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Destined2win: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fedayeen:
take your poverty out of here.

Mofo on the loose
You know not everyone is as poor as you. please don't quote me again abeg
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Dyt(f): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Can I take all?

Why you should gimme
Cos I need it
Cos I am broke and I need it
Cos I will make a better use of it
Cos I need it and finally I will pray for you

I qualify?

Jashar
Over here
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Destined2win: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
christinie:
You need the money more .
I am prosperous
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Destined2win:
You know not everyone is as poor as you. please don't quote me again abeg
in my poor state im still richer than you.

Go and eat mama put

1 Like

Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Destined2win: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fedayeen:
in my poor state im still richer than you.

Go and eat mama put
Ok...noted
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dyt:
Can I take all?

Why you should gimme
Cos I need it

I qualify?

Jashar
Over here
that guy is a broke kid. Stop giving him this attention.

I cant count countless times ive made transfer to people on Nairaland anonymously who have problems
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by chriskosherbal(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
(1). I need the money to take care of my parents (2) I need the money to ensure my younger ones finish higher institution. (3) I need the money to fix my inlaw linking zinc (4) I need the money to open business for my wife so that she can help her immediate family(5) I need the money to meet Kingdom obligations especially given to the needy.acct name: ibhagbemien ehijele christopher, acct num: 3032257893, bank: first bank
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Destined2win:
Ok...noted
poor stick. Go and eat before helping someone
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Dyt(f): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fedayeen:

I cant count countless times ive made transfer to people on Nairaland anonymously who have problems

Pls transfer to me
I have money problems
cry cry cry cry
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by jashar(f): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dyt:
Can I take all?

Why you should gimme
Cos I need it

I qualify?

Jashar
Over here

Who be this again? cheesy

Make I read.

**after**
Ahhhhh I need it ooo.
1. To buy easter food for my family.
2. To pay my transport fare to school.
3. To help my sister start her biz.
4. God will bless you for helping me.
5. You will become my permanent prayer point.
cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
In short I have extra reason sef. I need a new laptop.

I qualify pass Dyt naa shey? grin
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Dyt(f): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
chriskosherbal:
(1). I need the money to take care of my parents (2) I need the money to ensure my younger ones finish higher institution. (3) I need the money to fix my inlaw linking zinc (4) I need the money to open business for my wife si that she help her immediate family(5) I need the money to meet Kingdom obligations especially given to the needy.

On top 100k oga?
This money can't solve half of your problems
Biko don't compete with me
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Johnrake69: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Well... Hope you ain't jonzing. For me I have just one reason. Incurred a loss of over 50k plus on my first trade on agro products yesterday, and which have now eaten deep into my capital all because of the hike in t.fare due to fuel scarcity. Going forward with the business is a kinda of a challenge. Dassol.
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dyt:

Pls transfer to me
I have money problems
cry cry cry cry
There should be a cogent reason i will transfer. That guy is a liar
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by MinorityTribe: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Please i need it very much o, I need to get a Laptop. Thanks. I know my reason isn't good enough and i can actually do without the Laptop but it is still better than lying and forming fake poverty.
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Destined2win:

You sound like the best three trolls on Nairaland

Ademusiwaaaaa

Oyinkinola

Cramjones
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Pepunis(f): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Pls dash me am totally broke, i need the cash like yesterday, God will be replenished in hundred, problems are many, dash me pls, still owing kids school fees pls help
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by mukhcech(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=Destined2win post=44105860]In the spirit of Easter, I have 100 thousand naira to dash. Kindly give me 5 reasons why you think you are the one I should dash the money.
Idiat!!!
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Dyt(f): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fedayeen:
There should be a cogent reason i will transfer. That guy is a liar

So my reason is not cogent enough?

I dunno how to tell lies
I simply have money problems
I need lots of money
Not for my hair or for some unnecessary things
I need it for a better life and in turn give the society
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dyt:

I dunno how to tell lies
I need lots of money
grin
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dyt:

I dunno how to tell lies
I need lots of money
do you do Malaysia visa
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by jashar(f): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dyt:

On top 100k oga?
This money can't solve half of your problems
Biko don't compete with me

cheesy abeg free the guy ooo. You know the saying about Little drops....
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Dyt(f): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fedayeen:
do you do Malaysia visa

No I don't
But I do all kinds of tickets and hotels
And strictly Dubai visiting visa

Fedayeen:
grin
See
You laughing at me
sad
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Dyt(f): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
jashar:

cheesy abeg free the guy ooo. You know the saying about Little drops....

Oh oh
I wish him luck but I came first ooo
Op must see me and dash me
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dyt:

No I don't
But I do all kinds of tickets and hotels
And strictly Dubai visiting visa

See
You laughing at me
sad
I want a Malaysia own asap
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Glorealluv(m): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Destined2win:

5 reasons y u shld giv me
Bcoz I knoow u r sure abt it nd u cn giv out more dan dat
Bcoz I'm really in need of it if u giv me nd u will meet my needs @ d moment
Bcoz my hrt will always rmnba nd pray 4 u
Bcoz u will shame critics dat thought u cn neva giv out dat amount
Bcoz I will c u as my benefactor nd neva 4get u
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Dyt(f): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fedayeen:
I want a Malaysia own asap

Sorry I don't sir
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dyt:

Sorry I don't sir
no problem. Uwc
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Dyt(f): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fedayeen:
no problem. Uwc

So no money for me?
angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Unusual Women Beauty Standards Around The World(photos) / Underfriend? / Thunder Arrestor And Electricals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.