Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? (8268 Views)

Man Turns Gutter Into His Swimming Pool After 'Getting High On Weed' / Shameful Act: See What Alcohol Did To This Girls After Night Party (photo) / Why Do Boys/girls Front Expensive Phones With No Cash In Their Account ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by eslynera(f): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2005
Yeah, why do boys act weird to their girls after geting what they want? all they do is going out searching for other girls, but why
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by Seun(m): 1:45am On Nov 14, 2005
What I'd like to ask is why girls give boys what they want knowing fully well what is likely to happen after they get it wink
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by alheri(f): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2005
U people are just talking grammer. what is this thing that guys want that girl are giving so freely. what are you people talking about.
@eslynera. pls expantiate.
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by Seun(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2005
Sex.
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by alheri(f): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2005
OKaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! so it is sex,ehn? i see, no wander it is only seun that has commented.heeeheee! perv!
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by fabian(f): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2005
Ah ah? No be perv oh! Aany not all boys do that by the way!
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by alheri(f): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2005
Yes oh, not all guyz do that. may God deliver women from such guyz and as for those guyz who continue absconding, may God deliver their sisters into the hands of men like themselves.Sisters do i hear an AMEN?
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by fabian(f): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2005
Sure do! AMEN!
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by cheekee(f): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2005
alheri:

Yes oh, not all guyz do that. may God deliver women from such guyz and as for those guyz who continue absconding, may God deliver their sisters into the hands of men like themselves.Sisters do i hear an AMEN?
amen to that sister!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by cheekee(f): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2005
alheri:

amen to that sister!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by layi(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2005
It happens very often when what they've got aint true love. If its true love, sex wont undermine your feelings for each other. I do not support premarital sex anyway.

Advice to fellow Guyz - Try investing a whole lot in your girl so u wont be tempted to just dump her after the ish. Bible say na where your treasure dey, na there your heart go dey?
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by fabian(f): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2005
Layi, what is this ish thing about
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by layi(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2005
Which ish?
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by alheri(f): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2005
ISH? yes bro,whats that?
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by layi(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2005
Ish is s**t .......got it now?
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by fabian(f): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2005
Oi! Reminded me of Cherise from BBA house!
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by layi(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2005
Yeah. I remember too. I guess she won the ultimate prize..right?
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by fabian(f): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2005
Yeah, she sure did! Ish man! wink
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by alheri(f): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2005
yes she did and she deserved it too!
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by fabian(f): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2005
You think? I preferred the drama queen! cool
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by alheri(f): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2005
who's dat?
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by fabian(f): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2005
Tapuwa! the most intelligent in the house to me!
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by alheri(f): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2005
oh yes tapuwa was my gal, but like me she still has alot of issues.
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by fabian(f): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2005
Yeah, she was at da cross roads, she said. Just out of a long relationship and in need of change in her life!
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by eslynera(f): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2005
layi:

It happens very often when what they've got aint true love. If its true love, sex wont undermine your feelings for each other. I do not support premarital sex anyway.

Advice to fellow Guyz - Try investing a whole lot in your girl so u wont be tempted to just dump her after the ish. Bible say na where your treasure dey, na there your heart go dey?
well, yeah, i guess layi is very right, no true love!!!!!!
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by chillin(f): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2005
uhmmm wat can i say?? guyz guyzz guyzz!!... y'all wat i see is this!! accordin 2 my fellow sister alheri said all guyz ain't d same!! sister u'v gatt brains!! and thoze guyz who think abt gettin in a gurlz pants are simply retarded... 4 y'all young gurls out thurr.. all wat i'v gatt 2 say is: b wise and thinkkk b4 u do stuffs mehn!! when a guy getz wat he wants,... i think d guy has gatt power over d gurl it also gonn b in the guyz[i] sex list [/i] n' i think dat ain't gud....i'v gatta lil story tho...therez was guy bk in doze dayz...dis guy had sex wif this the other gurl..... haaa wetin happen d next day?? lol y'all should see drama!! dis guy completely humiliated dis gurl mehn.. tellin everyone he had sex with her.... imagine!! and i was like, be realll boi!! u crazie or sum.. all i'v gatt 2 say is we gurls should get d respect we need cos we deserve it.. we sldn't let sum guy make a joke outta us!
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by adesodgi(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2005
chillin:

uhmmm what can i say?? guyz guyzz guyzz!!... y'all what i see is this!! accordin 2 my fellow sister alheri said all guyz ain't d same!! sister u'v gatt brains!! and thoze guyz who think about gettin in a gurlz pants are simply retarded... 4 y'all young girls out thurr.. all what i'v gatt 2 say is: b wise and thinkkk before u do stuffs mehn!! when a guy getz what he wants,... i think d guy has gatt power over d girl it also gonn b in the guyz[i] sex list [/i] n' i think that ain't good.i'v gatta lil story tho...therez was guy bk in doze dayz...this guy had sex with this the other girl..... haaa wetin happen d next day?? cheesy y'all should see drama!! this guy completely humiliated this girl mehn.. tellin everyone he had sex with her.... imagine!! and i was like, be realll boi!! u crazie or sum.. all i'v gatt 2 say is we girls should get d respect we need because we deserve it.. we sldn't let sum guy make a joke out of us!
hey girl for ur story,the girl made a mistake by dating a guy that kiss and tells....she should have known thekind of guy he is,b4 jumpin into bed with him..
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by chillin(f): 1:59am On Nov 26, 2005
adesodgi:

hey girl for your story,the girl made a mistake by dating a guy that kiss and tells.she should have known thekind of guy he is,before jumpin into bed with him..
hey adesoji!! u right tho!! but u know all guyz ain't d same tho!! d guy must have manipulated her or sum... i really don't know what happened under d sheets.as 4 d girl... she no play d game smart enoff!! 4 reall y'all...this is an example y'all juss 2 relate 2 what happened a guy tellin 2 girl "ohh girl...i love u soo much.i'll do anythin for you...." u know all doze seductive and twisted words...d guy sayz "u jump i jump" d girl asks "how far?" hahahahahah  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how stooopid can that b??
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by hotangel2(f): 2:40am On Nov 26, 2005
Because guys are stupid.. Need i say more?
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by icingbaby(f): 2:46am On Nov 26, 2005
because some girl don't have respect for them self, they have sex with the guys without not getting to know them, because if she know the boy insider out she will know what the guy is capable of doing.

and what hot-angel said some guys are stupid.
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by chillin(f): 2:56am On Nov 26, 2005
u gurlz r right!!! some guyz r sooo stupid!! i meannn xtremely stupid!!!
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by hotangel2(f): 2:59am On Nov 26, 2005
icingbaby:

because some girl don't have respect for them self, they have sex with the guys without not getting to know them,

U r so right hun! Some girls are soo sick, foolish, infact they don't respect themselves at all. U've been knowing a guy for like 2 months, and he calls u my queen and sh!t, and he says[i] sex is the only thing that can seal ur relationship[/i]... Come on now.. Did u just hear that?? He said, "the only thing"...

Well... some gurls kinda don't think right, and they open up... when the guy has gotten wat he wants.. he dumps them... and they start crying like u collected a buscuit from a baby. SOme gurls don't respect themselves.. This ain't just the guys fault.

If a girl says.. NO NO NO NO NO... The guy won't kill her for saying NO.. And if he says he's gon dump u.. Hunnie let the asshole go to hell!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africans Slangs And What They Mean / Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most / Are You A Thinker Or A Feeler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.