Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Davido Used To Date Kiki Osibanjo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Used To Date Kiki Osibanjo (3899 Views)

Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) / Is Not Chioma !!! Meet The Girl Davido Used For #bbnaija 2018 Show - Pictures / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Used To Date Kiki Osibanjo by datswasup(f): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
"Rumor Has It" On SDK Claims That #Kikiosibanjo, daughter of the Vice president dated #Davido :

"Hmmmm these rumour has it people can gossip eh!
How can they say number two man pikin is dating the musician?how can?abeg make i laugh *Kikikikikikikiki...*
According to the rumour..
''She schools in 'Ham in the abroad and on many occassions he has been spotted visiting her where she lives with his hetchkayen crew but lo and behold,the he wasnt at her recent birthday party celebration in March and the last time he visited was in February...
They allegedly broke up their coded relationship because he put up a picture when he was in America ...A pic with his ex girlfriend.The rumour mongers claim that cos she doesnt want the affair public doesnt give him the right to disrespect her by putting other girls on his social media!
She is allegedly very heartbroken and has been subbing him on twitter with tweets like ''oh lord hold back my pettiness" "A lot of people go through so much making it with a smile" "Stay woke betrayal comes when you least expect it" she has also unfollowed him on twitter and instagram.......
He is a man after God's heart....Are you?"

Source : @datswasup on instagram

Re: Davido Used To Date Kiki Osibanjo by cruzita(f): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
I hate rumours
Re: Davido Used To Date Kiki Osibanjo by leshluap(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
How dat one take concern us?
Re: Davido Used To Date Kiki Osibanjo by sephryneyo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
datin her or not datin her go put food on my table? answer me now mtcew.
Re: Davido Used To Date Kiki Osibanjo by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
smh...who cares.
Re: Davido Used To Date Kiki Osibanjo by UIA04(f): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2016
I believe it, they might not have been dating fully maybe he was asking her out but there was something there sha.
Re: Davido Used To Date Kiki Osibanjo by pretydiva(f): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2016
Who cares undecided..their lives, their business

(1) (Reply)

I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His / Justin Bieber Handling Six Girls Alone In Summer: PHOTOS / WIZKID Has Finally Found The AMAKA 2face Was Singing About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.