Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Imose X-II 10" Tablet User Review/recommendation. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Imose X-II 10" Tablet User Review/recommendation. (855 Views)

Please I Need A Clear-cut 'user Review' Of The AfriOne Gravity Z1 Phone. / User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 / Dont Buy The Imose Kampe Powerbank Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imose X-II 10" Tablet User Review/recommendation. by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 26, 2016
Hi all,

My research for a 10" relatively affordable tablet in the Nig phone market led me to coming across the iMose X-II which claims to be Nig made. I'm considering getting the iMose X-II 10.1" android tablet as an upgrade to my current Infinix Hot 5" phone. The iMose tablet particularly caught my fancy with a price offering circling around 30k, a 10.1" screen size and other specs my 5" android device exactly has or even better specs- internal memory space and secondary camera. But for every tech gadget comes the real user reviews which in this case has been scanty probably owing to the infant nature of the iMose brand. At elsewhere some wrote that the device annoyingly lags when connected/using to a flash drive, mouse &/or keyboard etc via USB OTG cable. Some folks also stated that the device houses 2 sim cards while others opined it is just 1. Poor screen resolution, challenges connecting to a Wifi Hotspot, and poor graphic performance when engaging games that demand average or high quality graphics output.

Based on these and more conflicting reviews which I may be oblivious of, I have come to this forum to seek your opinion and experience with this product. Pls what are the short comings? @ImoseMobile @donpata @ et al
and @ImoseMobile is an upgrade of this device coming soon?

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! My Phone Can't Detect My Memory Card Anymore / Unlocking Of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (t Mobile). / How Glo Stole From A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.