Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Glo Stole From A Nairalander - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Glo Stole From A Nairalander (854 Views)

How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware / How Glo And Other Telecommunication Companies Steal From Subscribers / So This Is How Glo Decided To Stop Their Social Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Glo Stole From A Nairalander by fixingtins: 4:49pm On May 04, 2016
HI, ALL

I don't know if this should be here but after seeing a lot of this similar issues resolved through this medium, I'm forced to tell you this.

I recharged my line yesterday evening at about 6:20 thereabout. The value of the recharge was N1000 and I was on Glo 200%.
Implication of this is, I get N2000 bonus, N200 FnF and 15MB Data. When you are on this plan I think is about 50k/sec

So Help me with the arithmetics

50k/sec = N30/min

3000/30 = 100min

Usually I make heavy calls and this is why I wanted the plan.

I think I made a total call duration in Min of 10 or so at best, with arithmetic we can deduce that's about N300 or so. and I don't use data except for few minutes I get out of the office and back in.

So naturally, I should have at worst N1700 in the bonus, N200 in FnF and maybe a few MB less than 15MB and the main acc N1000

One of those moments of busting out of the office came today and I noticed that I was been billed on my main account which stands at N1000 before the deduction.

I quickly put off my Data, I checked my bonus account first and found that it was all gone. I checked again and it wasn't a dream, so I called Glo C/S

The first guy asked for all the normal details and I gave him and I also inform him that I have been robbed. He checked my account and told me he could see N1907 on my bonus that I shouldn't have been billed on my main bal.

He then after said that well that I must have used it up before the deductions, I told him to give me details of the calls I made in Mins and then let's put a figure to it.

Long story short, he tried to make a case for the stealing!

I requested to speak with his supervisor, and a ticket (You should always ask for this). he declined and said he can't transfer me. I told him to hang up then but now he also said he can't do that, so I told him, gimme your super then!

I ended speaking to another lady and she too was trying to steal! she saw the numbers but didn't want to give out too much, but in her own case, she said I have nothing left in my bonus account.

I told have to gimme a ticket and she too said no (they know it's a biggy) so I asked to be transferred to someone who can help,

She transferred me to another guy who then check and told me to send a mail to customercare@gloworld.com.

I also requested a ticket and he just made the line dead.

I called back, went through the same process only and the first lady also said she could see N1907 on my account!

The call got to the second lady in the line and she called out my name and said you still called back? and I said yes of course because my issue remain unresolved!

So she said she was going to transfer me to the same guy who made the line dead, she place me on hold for some minutes only to pick up again and said she can't get me to speak with the guy.

At this point, I told her that is this because you all know that you have defrauded me?

Then she made the line dead too!

Now this message is to GLO, return my money ooo, this change in town cannot allow me dash you my money.

I recorded all the conversation and I will proceed to CPC if I don't get something tangible soon.

For confirmation my number is Zero 7 Zero 14519081

PS: MOD I beg push to FP
Re: How Glo Stole From A Nairalander by fixingtins: 5:10pm On May 04, 2016
Please anyone with a quicker way to get this resolved should help. Thanks in advance
Re: How Glo Stole From A Nairalander by Kyase(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2016
Dail 622
Re: How Glo Stole From A Nairalander by Mkmoney(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2016
Xo glo too does diz kinda tin undecided
Re: How Glo Stole From A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 04, 2016
Did you read the terms and condition of the offer?
You should have converted your main balance into data plan, or was it the 15mb that got you hooked?
I love fighting the city hall (glo and Mike Adenuga) go ahead.
Dont waste your time, contacting CPC get a team of lawyers.
I can assemble one or two. Lets be focusing on 500million naira class suit
Re: How Glo Stole From A Nairalander by fixingtins: 7:38pm On May 04, 2016
Kyase:
Dail 622

WOW thanks I got NCC on it now!
Re: How Glo Stole From A Nairalander by fixingtins: 7:39pm On May 04, 2016
Mkmoney:
Xo glo too does diz kinda tin undecided

It's obvious they do!
Re: How Glo Stole From A Nairalander by fixingtins: 7:40pm On May 04, 2016
indigene:
Did you read the terms and condition of the offer?
You should have converted your main balance into data plan, or was it the 15mb that got you hooked?
I love fighting the city hall (glo and Mike Adenuga) go ahead.
Dont waste your time, contacting CPC get a team of lawyers.
I can assemble one or two. Lets be focusing on 500million naira class suit

I'm awaiting your DM so we can get this started, I really don't mind how long and hard the road will/may be.

Please contact me asap

Thanks
Re: How Glo Stole From A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 04, 2016
fixingtins:

I'm awaiting your DM so we can get this started, I really don't mind how long and hard the road will/may be.

Please contact me asap

Thanks
Will be glad to have you guided.
First, put your complaint in writting and deliver it to their headquarter if you re residing in lagos, clearly explain you want this issue to be resolved, Where they are not forthcoming within areasonable time, they are leaving you no option than to speak to your lawyer and you will slam them a 500million naira class suit, beside collateral damage to your personal discomfort.
If by email, make sure it is delivered.
Be absolutely sure that there was no perjury on your part as to your activity on your line
Re: How Glo Stole From A Nairalander by Kyase(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2016
fixingtins:

WOW thanks I got NCC on it now!
Welcome
Re: How Glo Stole From A Nairalander by dominique(f): 10:41pm On May 04, 2016
Did you call an international number?
Re: How Glo Stole From A Nairalander by RealAdewole(m): 1:31am On May 05, 2016
This has also happened to me once, but I let go cause it's a N100 card

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 2g Network Is Down Since Yesterday / Huawei Sends Out Invite For GR5 Mini Launch / Yeah We Removed The Headphone Jack. The F.u.ck You Going To Do About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.