Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja (29728 Views)

FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos / Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos / Malik Nasir Storming Lagos Creeks In Search Of Kidnappers, Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Jasomine: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lesson to others, just because of eguje. I pity the family sha
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by funnynation(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
McCarlito:
Why wont he be knocked down angry
With the way they gallantly stand infront of moving vehicles all in the name of carrying out duties....

Still RIP anyway
i think say na only me dey see dem in that way..
Pesin go just come middle of road and you no hold guy. Life no get duplicate nah.

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by huntax(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
this na lastma

Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
In civilized societies there are sophisticated ways to track down traffic offenders, the last thing any sane person should do is stand in the mibble of a speed lane to stop vehicles on the move.

Its only in nigeria we have officers of the police, vio and frsc doin this.

Soldiers use barricades so they don't need to stand in the middle of road, I think frsc and police should learn from them.
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Greataausim(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Elinob:
dat kind respect 4 Nigerian police ?

Yes, police is ur friend
Respects them pls....
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by fetrillion(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
247frolicboss:
Lawal Nasir, a Commander at Federal Road Safety Corps(FRSC) shared the news on Facebook. The driver has been apprehended. What he wrote below:

"One of FRSC Gallant Officers, Tony was knocked down by a lunatic driver while on official duty yesterday in fct Abuja n the officer passed on. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace" Amen!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photo-frsc-officer-killed-by-reckless.html

My professor once said "at times it is better to stay alive and be guilty than to die n be innocent".. RIP to d dead
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Bimpe29: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
olafunny:
The truth is bitter, but i must say this: The way these so called FRSC officials stay in d middle of the road to stop cars is uncalled for. This is government work, it's not a do or die affair. And it's nt even dat they remit all the monies they collect into the proper account. Ta ba ran ni nise eru, a fi t'omo je ni.

R.I.P to the dead. May God forgv all ur sins. Lesson for others.
Say what you know always.
If I may ask you, where is the remaining monies goes to?
As for the way, cars are being stopped by Road Safety personnel, a right thinking driver must have seen them from afar.
They are on the road to ensure and promote safety, not to witch hunt or cause hiccup for any of the road users.
However, similar thing can't be said of Police and Army because they bear arms. And who is it that will dare AK47?
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by McCarlito(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
southniyikaye:
i wish myself his predicament and more in my line of duty
It's cowardice of u to wish that for urself..
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by abnsugbe: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
ORACLE1975:
RIP

kill them all..This Guys wicked eeeeeeee....no matter how u explain to them,u must be charged....useless people
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by joshmideng: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Change your thinking and never wish anyone dead.No one knows tomorrow .
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Elinob(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Greataausim:

Yes, police is ur friend Respects them pls....
did I hear u say frnd ?
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Gabrielwilliams(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
huntax:

Something like this
I dey tell u bro
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
McCarlito:

It's cowardice of u to wish that for urself..
you can wish your family same cos I see you gat no regard for human life anuofia
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by bdek(m): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Abuja FRSC ,uhmm most of them are polite and nice but there are some with egoism ,recently one was driving is personal car obstructing my right way came down and started roaring at me to make the matter worse broke my side mirror just because i told him i know my right seriously that what happened, thanks to the police that came to my rescue he would have bullies me,unable to get his name because he wore another cover untop ,only to found out he was their team leader frsc patrol in that area ,i reported to his colleague they beg me to forget it because he has an attitude problem ,the point is FRSC also part of road rage ? grin grin grin
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by andyanders: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
IYANGBALI:
What makes the letter "J" very special is-JESUS was born in JUDEA which is in JERUSALEM whose father was JOSEPH the son of JACOB. He was baptised by JOHN the baptist in the most popular river JORDAN; which is located at the wilderness of JUDEA. JAMES and JOHN were his best disciples, he was also known as the king of the JEWS. He was sold by JUDAS Iscariot just for thirty pieces of silver and when he died, JOSEPH of Arimathea requested for his body and was buried in JERUSALEM, that's why he is the God of JUSTICE. His name is JEHOVAH JIREH.

Iya, Well constructed.Luv that.
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
abnsugbe:
kill them all..This Guys wicked eeeeeeee....no matter how u explain to them,u must be charged....useless people

Law enforcement officials should all be killed, for enforcing laws that you choose to break, right? If you obey the laws of your land, and don't try to circumvent them, you won't need to explain anything.

Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by kingalim: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2017

Law enforcement officials should all be killed, for enforcing laws that you choose to break, right? If you obey the laws of your land, and don't try to circumvent them, you won't need to explain anything.

You are right, those lunatics shouting that they should be killed are extremely unstable and you need medical help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex / Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp / Armed Robber Rehabilitated By Omega Power Ministries Rearrested For Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.