Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,093 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) (60709 Views)

Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos / Day And Night Pictures Of Abuja Satellite area / The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by bobo65(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
But no light... Where did they got those lights??

lol
I wonder o
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by tottinova: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
iamjayboss:
Lagos is indeed a beautiful and big city to admire if you have not visited Lagos.

Here is the aerial view of Victoria Island in the day and night, Third Mainland bridge in the morning and Lekki-Ikoyi bridge in the morning.

No wonder Olamide said " if I carry you go Lagos island, you go love Lagos o", its not a lie Lagos is beautiful...come and have feel our city.

Look at the traffic on Third Mainland bridge, fear that bridge when it comes to traffic.

See more photos below.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/03/checkout-aerial-view-of-lagos-island-at.html

This isn't lagos, this is like a street.

Please let us have a bird view of ikorodu or iba
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
A house in Banana Island, then I'm Okay grin
Eko oni baje oooo

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Donald3d(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
awesome !!!!
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Jyde81: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kraspo:
I pray I am posted to Lagos to serve. With each passing day, I feel the "Lagos blood" flowing steadily through my veins
No big deal in serving in lagos. I served there in 2008/2009...

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by magicalBae(f): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
[author=chukwukadibia10 post=44131700]Owerri is better!

Pictures or you're Lai mohammed embarassed
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ahbeg
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by columbus007(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
dazzlingd:
Lagos, the centre of excellence
the center of undecided bunch of thugs
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Shobyz: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Let's see a view of Ojuelegba, Oshodi, Ajegunle, Bariga...

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by tbliss22(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kraspo:
I pray I am posted to Lagos to serve. With each passing day, I feel the "Lagos blood" flowing steadily through my veins

Oooo boy see this guy shaaaa!!! Well welcome to lagos in advance but prepare to spend wisely and save very well oooo.

It remain the only city where you enjoy your life to the fullest. Nothing really special here ooo but as a sharp guy you have no issue but you dull urself once, you face the drama!!

Eko o ni BAJE oo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by tbliss22(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
columbus007:

Ur opinion thou!!
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by magicalBae(f): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
A complete City of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Nigeria commercial and economic hub!

[size=20pt]Comfirmed[/size]
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by columbus007(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
tbliss22:

Ur opinion thou!!
Oya pls take a drive around lagos and see what i'am talking abt,thats when u see papa,mama,uncle,pastors,caterers,students,landlords to mention bt a few in thuggery
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Agege nkor?
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by hollary4: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
If you have gone to those places in the pictures you will know that it is not Photoshop it true.most of them have 247 generator so don't ask were did they get light from.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by RaptorX: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
Even Mogadishu Somalia looks good from the air.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by magicalBae(f): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
columbus007:

When u visit lagos those thugs are assigned to wlc u and give jjc orientation. Lagos not for the weak but strong people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by ednut1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Yet no drainage. Small rain everywhere don flood
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by EmmyUrch: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Show us the pictures of Orile Iganmu, Okokomiako, ajegunle, mushin, Bariga then I'll believe Lagos is indeed a beautiful city. God punish Ambode and Lasg.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by chukwukadibia10: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
magicalBae:

Pictures or you're Lai mohammed embarassed

Lai Muhammed is my mentor
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by chukwukadibia10: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
sheunsheun:
Receive sense Ijnundecided

Amen!
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Greenback: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Beautiful indeed..but da area bois have rubbished all that and made it an eyesore from below.
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by columbus007(m): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
magicalBae:

When u visit lagos those thugs are assigned to wlc u and give jjc orientation. Lagos not for the weak but strong people.
and they are also prone to attacking peeps you know.dont also forgt those thugs are homeless,so many of them I av taken notice of,same lagos it's known as a mega city undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
A complete City of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Nigeria commercial and economic hub!
I concur
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by domnwan(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Owerri is better!
Receive sense this Easter
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by chukwukadibia10: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
domnwan:
Receive sense this Easter

guy be creative.

how many of you people will type this receive sense of a thing.
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Naomite(f): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Love lagos but can't live their

Ask y?

Cos of their gragra wey of life and d city is over populated, can't cope with dat kinda life.

I love my gelenke life style and I get that here in d sunshine state.

#irepsunshinestate

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by coolbreeze44: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nothing special. We are still far behind. I Know someone will say 'Rome wasn't built in a day'. Move around the streets and see several uncovered drainages, electric poles flying all around, etc
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dexema:
so those ones from New york and Tokyo are not edited? SMH.
na your type they make our governors dey believe say dem work,so it has gotten to a stage ur comparing Lagos to new York or Tokyo my gwaad ok ibadan will square it up with Vienna or Rome in old citis battle I laugh in jalingo,Lagos of mushin bariga ikeja ebute metta oshodi ajamgbadi ajegunle okoko ketu orire mile12 mile 2 ejigbo agege iyanupaja ,Jesus Tokyo nd New York don suffer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt / How People In Nigeria See Their Brothers Living Overseas (Photo) / Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.