Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) (60795 Views)

Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos / Day And Night Pictures Of Abuja Satellite area / The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
We await the Atlantic city that would make Dubai look like a joke. grin

Eko oni baje.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Gbadeade(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
show me iayana ipaja oshodi and co,,,
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by makizee(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
More..

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
Smmh. I hate the transportation and housing aspect. Everyone is in a hurry. Annoying place to be if you are still hustling.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Danfuster(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
Naomite:
Love lagos but can't live their

Ask y?

Cos of their gragra wey of life and d city is over populated, can't cope with dat kinda life.

I love my gelenke life style and I get that here in d sunshine state.

#irepsunshinestate

That must be Ondo State, álę oo.. Ketiri smiley

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by NeuroBoss(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
The pride of the Yorubas, claimed by all!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
nnokwa042:
na your type they make our governors dey believe say dem work,so it has gotten to a stage ur comparing Lagos to new York or Tokyo my gwaad ok ibadan will square it up with Vienna or Rome in old citis battle I laugh in jalingo,Lagos of mushin bariga ikeja ebute metta oshodi ajamgbadi ajegunle okoko ketu orire mile12 mile 2 ejigbo agege iyanupaja ,Jesus Tokyo nd New York don suffer
bad belleism.

I'm sure you have not been to Lagos. Swerve.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by emmymdk: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Owerri is better!

hmmmmmmm! Bros, u can lie...
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by bankybobo11: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
OP said pictures of Lagos Island, not pictures of Lagos. Mumu people asking for pictures of Ajegunle

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by chukwukadibia10: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
emmymdk:

hmmmmmmm! Bros, u can lie...

You lie pass.

No place like home bro
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by eyinjuege: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Third mainland bridge

Traffic of life smiley
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by amiskurie(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
omusiliyu:
This is Lagos...

[size=20pt]THE NO MANS LAND[/size]
Omo ale Yoruba le le yi,Omo ako tile ta.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by makizee(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
i ignore all those that call my city "No Man's Land" Lagos is the big apple of Nigeria, Y'all want a bite so your jealousy is totally understandable, I'll feel the same way if i were y'all but i would express it more sensibly.

Here are more pictures ..from mainland

Thanks to GidiTraffic and his drone...Dude got me all the pictures for free

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by makizee(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eve001:
Smmh. I hate the transportation and housing aspect. Everyone is in a hurry. Annoying place to be if you are still hustling.

i see it as motivation bro.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Gbadeade:
show me iayana ipaja oshodi and co,,,
you no sabi use Google?

The thread is about Lagos island.. Don't troll.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Naomite(f): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Danfuster:

That must be Ondo State, álę oo.. Ketiri smiley

Yea dude u re sighted wink
U from ondo egin I guess?
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nice pictures makizee

More please or does giditraffic has a website to view all the pics?
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by makizee(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
MetaHuman:
Nice pictures makizee

More please or does giditraffic has a website to view all the pics?

i don't think so, he's on twitter @Giditraffic...quite popular

i have over a hundred pictures of Lagos , skylines and daily life, mainland & island that i would have loved to share if not that spectranet has increased their tarrif tongue
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by makizee(m): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
How about Pictures of our new Jewel on the Atlantic...

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by DrChukzy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
sheunsheun:
Receive sense Ijnundecided

receive knowledge
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
makizee:

i don't think so, he's on twitter @Giditraffic...quite popular

i have over a hundred pictures of Lagos , skylines and daily life, mainland & island that i would have loved to share if not that spectranet has increased their tarrif tongue

lol..

Please try to share when you have enough data.. Would live to see them.
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by dklex(m): 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Olarajee:
eko ile....

Ilu ogbon, ari omi sa legbe legbe.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by jidxin(m): 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
mopolch:
Which Lagos Island be this one sef? Na the fake one be that na. Na fotochop.
chai wah a piri u don't know d diff btw Victoria island/ ikoyi nd Lagos island dia 're 2 diff places
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by mopolch(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
jidxin:
chai wah a piri u don't know d diff btw Victoria island/ ikoyi nd Lagos island dia 're 2 diff places
pity for your self since you can't read well. The op referred to Lagos Island.
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
MetaHuman:
bad belleism.

I'm sure you have not been to Lagos. Swerve.
I live at number 4 makurdi st ebute metta west but now in Vienna
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by wiseoneking: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
iamjayboss:
Lagos is indeed a beautiful and big city to admire if you have not visited Lagos.

Here is the aerial view of Victoria Island in the day and night, Third Mainland bridge in the morning and Lekki-Ikoyi bridge in the morning.

No wonder Olamide said " if I carry you go Lagos island, you go love Lagos o", its not a lie Lagos is beautiful...come and have feel our city.

Look at the traffic on Third Mainland bridge, fear that bridge when it comes to traffic.

See more photos below.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/03/checkout-aerial-view-of-lagos-island-at.html

Thats good but in real life, not so beautiful. Some how if you had not been to these place and expect to see this beauty in reality, you will be disappointed. We dey ground kampe.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Malawian(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
when we take our cameras into the real lagos island now, you people will start calling ambode to come and recue you.
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
nnokwa042:
I live at number 4 makurdi st ebute metta west but now in Vienna
you lived in the ghetto then you think all Lagos is ghetto.
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Ghost01(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
EmmyUrch:
Show us the pictures of Orile Iganmu, Okokomiako, ajegunle, mushin, Bariga then I'll believe Lagos is indeed a beautiful city. God punish Ambode and Lasg.
When did Orile Iganmu, Okokomaiko and the other places you listed become part of Lagos Island? Simple comprehension, you will not comprehend!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by segcymoor(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How People In Nigeria See Their Brothers Living Overseas (Photo) / 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. / Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.