Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) (60758 Views)

Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos / Day And Night Pictures Of Abuja Satellite area / The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by djcombo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Johnny19:
How can this provide premium motor spirit in my Generator....

I know dis sh*t will reach FP!!!!!

Take heart, those lights are also powered by PMS grin and diesel grin
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by opribo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
All non indigene of Lagos should be made to go back to his or her village to develop it. It is so sad to see a non indigene claiming parking right in Lagos when this place is no longer the seat of federal government.

Lagos must be for lagosians that is those whose origin is Lagos. If you were born in Lagos or you work in Lagos or you own a property in Lagos or you speak Yoruba language doesn't make you a lagosian. Only true born of Lagos whose parents are Lagosian or who married a lagosiahave right to claim rights here any other must be dealt with ruthlessly wherever they are found claiming rights in Lagos. Lagos must from now is not home to all. Everybody has a state let them go there if you build a company in Lagos, Lagosians muat have priority in job selection. If you don't like it carry your company to your state and employ your people. If witches and wizards are in your state go and kill them. Any now lagosian not paying taxes must be beheaded that is the only way people will go and develop their states.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by tbliss22(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
columbus007:
Oya pls take a drive around lagos and see what i'am talking abt,thats when u see papa,mama,uncle,pastors,caterers,students,landlords to mention bt a few in thuggery

Lolz funny u and its obvious u still leave in the 1990's, but I won't start with you anyway cos I don't have such luxury of time to exhaust.

If lagosians life-style pains you so much try and take some chilled cold water because your B.P might just rise as usual.

Declare your state of resident here and prove it free of "thuggery", as for lasgidi (lagos state) that's in the past now and HATERs can go hug TRANSFORMER!!
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by nugamania: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
GreatManBee:
Nah so.
...no doubt
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Gud indeed.bt dat nt d situation we are facing
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Danfuster(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
Naomite:

Yea dude u re sighted wink
U from ondo egin I guess?

I see you too, yes I'm from there and proud to be. A place where the best of pounded yam is made, where asun is cherished over 20 cow. From ondo town to be precise
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Johnny19: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
djcombo:

Take heart, those lights are also powered by PMS grin and diesel grin
can it bring PMS in my gen was d question i asked....SMH
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by miqos02(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bugatie:
See as my house dey shinegrin
small liar
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by kayone76(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
new lagosnew lagosnew lagos
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
EmmyUrch:
Show us the pictures of Orile Iganmu, Okokomiako, ajegunle, mushin, Bariga then I'll believe Lagos is indeed a beautiful city. God punish Ambode and Lasg.

...the creator of the thread had it titled "aerial view of Lagos island"; he didn't say it was the "aerial view of Lagos"...

...I wonder whether most posters here are bereft of comprehensive abilities by default or whether it was self-induced...

...before god punishes Ambode, he should first of all, have you baptized with torrents of thunderbolts for failing to use the brain he out of his gracious benevolence, bestowed upon you...

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by vickodedon(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bugatie:
embarassed
Bugatie:
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by macaranta(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Yea beautiful ...until you see the under bridge madness grin
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Gabriel0905(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
EKO Oni BAJE
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by omusiliyu(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
amiskurie:

Omo ale Yoruba le le yi,Omo ako tile ta.
Teasing game.

I was just mimicking our flat head brothers

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by horsepower24: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Owerri is better!
In terms of cheaper ashawos, I agree
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by seunoni34(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kraspo:
I pray I am posted to Lagos to serve. With each passing day, I feel the "Lagos blood" flowing steadily through my veins
I hope you're ready to spend money, cos your allawee no fit reach you in lagos o. Not to talk of lagos island (where every fvcking thing is expensive). Good luck
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
What did you expect,it was a former federal capital!
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Yustab(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
fiftynaira:
Eko ni baje
Hope I got that right?
u try small, it is Eko oni baje o
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Yustab(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
fiftynaira:
Eko ni baje
Hope I got that right?
u try small, it is Eko oni baje o
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Kraspo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
seunoni34:

I hope you're ready to spend money, cos your allawee no fit reach you in lagos o. Not to talk of lagos island (where every fvcking thing is expensive). Good luck

People wey dey there no get 2 heads

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Kraspo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
tbliss22:

Oooo boy see this guy shaaaa!!! Well welcome to lagos in advance but prepare to spend wisely and save very well oooo.

It remain the only city where you enjoy your life to the fullest. Nothing really special here ooo but as a sharp guy you have no issue but you dull urself once, you face the drama!!

Eko o ni BAJE oo!!

With the help of God, I conquered Maiduguri and Kano, Lagos will follow
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Kraspo(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jyde81:
No big deal in serving in lagos. I served there in 2008/2009...

Really? That's the much reason why I need to be there
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Coldfeet(f): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Owerri is better!
If na joke stop am grin

If u serious abeg snap owerri make we see.
The whole of owerri won't match just that one picture of black diamond hotel and Mobil house at ozumba mbadiwe. Onye nhuru ezi okwu kwo ya.
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by seunoni34(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kraspo:

People wey dey there no get 2 heads
Bro don't enter there with this kinda mentality. You don't even know what the people do for a living. Not discouraging you but think twice.
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by blackprowler: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
opribo:
All non indigene of Lagos should be made to go back to his or her village to develop it. It is so sad to see a non indigene claiming parking right in Lagos when this place is no longer the seat of federal government.

Lagos must be for lagosians that is those whose origin is Lagos. If you were born in Lagos or you work in Lagos or you own a property in Lagos or you speak Yoruba language doesn't make you a lagosian. Only true born of Lagos whose parents are Lagosian or who married a lagosiahave right to claim rights here any other must be dealt with ruthlessly wherever they are found claiming rights in Lagos. Lagos must from now is not home to all. Everybody has a state let them go there if you build a company in Lagos, Lagosians muat have priority in job selection. If you don't like it carry your company to your state and employ your people. If witches and wizards are in your state go and kill them. Any now lagosian not paying taxes must be beheaded that is the only way people will go and develop their states.

Typical African ape. Just in case you didn't know, the president of America is called Barack Obama. His father only spent a few years in America. Lagos was built by Nigeria. I forsee an Abuja ape like you coming here to vomit some day in the future. Nigeria is a joke!

5 Likes

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by chukwukadibia10: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Coldfeet:
If na joke stop am grin

If u serious abeg snap owerri make we see.
The whole of owerri won't match just that one picture of black diamond hotel and Mobil house at ozumba mbadiwe. Onye nhuru ezi okwu kwo ya.

And you're taking me serious.

*joke* no dey ur dictionary?
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by blackprowler: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
opribo:

Typical African ape. Just in case you didn't know, the president of America is called Barack Obama. His father only spent a few years in America. Lagos was built by Nigeria for Nigeria. I forsee an Abuja ape like you coming here to vomit trash some day in the future. Nigeria is a joke!
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by chukwukadibia10: 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
horsepower24:
In terms of cheaper ashawos, I agree

yah, you're there.

horse power
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Kraspo(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
seunoni34:

Bro don't enter there with this kinda mentality. You don't even know what the people do for a living. Not discouraging you but think twice.

I think you are the person that has a misconstrued mentality about the "almighty" Lagos. I feel you trying to sidetrack my conviction and underscore my decision. You have failed!! Do you even know what I do for a living? Do you think my desire to serve in Lagos is to be nourished by the meagre #19800? If you think I am among the league of Nigerians who just wake up one morning and decide to go to Lagos, maybe you have to think again.
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Naomite(f): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Danfuster:

I see you too, yes I'm from there and proud to be. A place where the best of pounded yam is made, where asun is cherished over 20 cow. From ondo town to be precise
Ondo state take the lead while others follow grin
Anybody who is not from ondo state is missing big time. Ondo state a place of pride! grin
#irepsunshinestate
Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
omusiliyu:
This is Lagos...

[size=20pt]THE NO MANS LAND[/size]

This is wat a typically Ipob youth will say
Dem wan always claim wetin no b dia papa own..
Awon omo ale jati jati

grin

Re: Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) by Danfuster(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Naomite:

Ondo state take the lead while others follow grin
Anybody who is not from ondo state is missing big time. Ondo state a place of pride! grin
#irepsunshinestate

most definitely... Calm and hospitable people, serene atmosphere everywhere.

What part of ondo you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt / Reverend Father Involved In Ghastly Accident In Bayelsa,But This Happened.Photos / How People In Nigeria See Their Brothers Living Overseas (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.