Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (397037 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Calmdove(f): 6:25pm On May 17, 2016
tiff hope all is well...miss u
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by heemah(f): 7:00am On May 19, 2016
TiffanyJ apologises for leaving you guys hanging...
It was due to some curcumstances but she will be back soonest...

5 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by dupsai(f): 7:52am On May 19, 2016
Apology accepted, glad to hear from her, regards to her.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:59pm On May 19, 2016
Hi to all. I am so sorry for my absence. It was unforseen and inevitable. I went through a very challenging time but I thank God for giving me the gift of life. You all won't believe that I was fighting for my life. Heemah, you are such a darling. Thanks for the call and the messages. To all those who prayed for me and showed concern for my absence I said thank you. Will be fully back in a couple of days.

By the way what happened to nl? Everything seemed to have changed

8 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Peterjezy(f): 10:17pm On May 19, 2016
Thank God for his healing hand upon your life and welcome back. I have really miss you. kissThank God for his healing hand upon your life and welcome back. I have really miss you.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Donpeteranking(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2016
I even went on a 3days dryest fasting and prayer 4 u it xuppose to end today but i wud extend it.
welcome back dear
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by iomoge2(f): 2:50am On May 20, 2016
TiffanyJ:
Hi to all. I am so sorry for my absence. It was unforseen and inevitable. I went through a very challenging time but I thank God for giving me the gift of life. You all won't believe that I was fighting for my life. Heemah, you are such a darling. Thanks for the call and the messages. To all those who prayed for me and showed concern for my absence I said thank you. Will be fully back in a couple of days.

Awwwww. Welcome.
I sent u a mail.
Pele dear
Be strong.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by HelenBee(f): 5:02am On May 20, 2016
I'm also replying from a sick bed. I'm sure the Lord is our strength.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Bloomingbud(f): 7:56am On May 20, 2016
TiffanyJ:

Sorry dear, thank God you are better now, stay strong and healthy.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mhizdaniella(f): 9:06am On May 20, 2016
TiffanyJ:

hello Tiffany, thank God you are getting better, please take your time to regain your health and strength, will be here waiting and praying for you. stay healthy

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Twinkle004(f): 10:01am On May 20, 2016
TiffanyJ:

Eyah Aunty Tiffany sowi...the Lord is ur strength & shield

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by akejujoe(f): 10:15am On May 20, 2016
It is well with u Tiffany

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by winningbt: 11:08am On May 20, 2016
I pray for the Lord healing hand on Tiffanyj and Helenbe, it shall be well with you guys,
you tiff.

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Horlar76: 11:10am On May 20, 2016
Sorry dear! Wish u quick recovery,the Lord is ur strength.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by bummybummy(f): 11:16am On May 20, 2016
It z well wit ur body nd soul Tiffy, u ar healed in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Missyetty(f): 12:13pm On May 20, 2016
Pele dear...get better soon, we all miss you

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by princessadeola(f): 12:20pm On May 20, 2016
take care of urself

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Ritajovy(f): 12:42pm On May 20, 2016
Welcome Ma!
Ah thnk God for ur lyf nd His healing shall be permanent!
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 1:01pm On May 20, 2016
TiffanyJ:

wishes u a better recovery,may God be with u.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adikij(f): 6:19pm On May 20, 2016
Tiff nice to know you are strong may the Lord continue to uphold you
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Bibyken(f): 9:20pm On May 20, 2016
tiff may the hands of God almighty rest on ur life...by his strips u are healed....wish u quick recovery dearie!
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 10:42pm On May 20, 2016
Thank God you are alright now...please take care of you.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by jennamarv(f): 10:51pm On May 20, 2016
Takia dearie. .......

By the way, am so glued to this story. shocked
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by jummy604: 6:45am On May 21, 2016
Please take care of ur self. Am in love with this story
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 7:58am On May 21, 2016
Please be good dearie,health is wealth,may His grace be with u always.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 8:20am On May 21, 2016
Get well soon dearie, The Lord is your strength
Not to worry,Will be patiently waiting for your arrival.. Missed you much tho..
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 8:20am On May 21, 2016
Get well soon dearie, The Lord is your strength
Not to worry,Will be patiently waiting for your arrival.. Missed you much tho..
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by CRaIziee(f): 9:31am On May 21, 2016
Now.. I tink I'll av to support Joel... Maureen is nt only bein childish bt 'STUPID' also...if I were to be Jake... I nr go marry dat kin woman put fr house o..... I pray She regrets her ACTIONS....... Fly on Tiff...
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by donbenedict(m): 5:24pm On May 21, 2016
saraphina:
thanks for the update miss Tiff.I love ur stories..
watsup with u
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by kennylizzy(f): 6:47pm On May 21, 2016
TiffanyJ:

The Lord is ur strength dearie

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by EllaGold35(f): 12:06am On May 22, 2016
thank God it all over nw...
pls stay strong tiff..
missed ya big tym!
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TEMMYMUJEEDAH(f): 8:31am On May 22, 2016
Eehyah sowie dearie @TiffanyJ.. May d good Lord grants u a quick ND a speedy recovery...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.