Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (396783 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toyin223:
PLS Can U Email Me D Stories
The stories are currently on sale at okadabooks. Good evening ma
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2017
'The reluctant bride' , 'a man to call her own' and 'deceitful couple' are now available at okadabooks for those who had been waiting for these stories e book. Simply go to okadabooks and purchase them
Captive of my heart will be available as soon as it finish running in Nairaland. Happy reading to those interested!

5 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by AdetoroBukola: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2017
Good morning Tiff why dont you post the link to make it easier. Thanks
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2017
AdetoroBukola:
Good morning Tiff why dont you post the link to make it easier. Thanks
Let me try
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
They did not deeply understand eachother and they never want to hear the other person side on time...I would still blame Mr mother hen angry Joel for interfering into their affair......I never saw this coming TJ I was expecting the normal small quarrel and settle later things not this. u don twist am kon turn am upside down..I'll just keep my finger cross and hope they all have a good ending...thanks for the update .

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by amiablejudy(f): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
TeeJee,always on point such a rare talent.You are incredible.God bless you and continue to inspire you aright.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by splendidiva(f): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
nice cover page ma

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Maryclaire1:
They did not deeply understand eachother and they never want to hear the other person side on time...I would still blame Mr mother hen angry Joel for interfering into their affair......I never saw this coming TJ I was expecting the normal small quarrel and settle later things not this. u don twist am kon turn am upside down..I'll just keep my finger cross and hope they all have a good ending...thanks for the update .
Pls don't blame Joel, blame the guy who cannot fight for what belongs to him and run at the slightest opportunity. if mireen was you sis, will you allow a guy to be fooling her around?

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by LilySopi(f): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
pls how do I purchase it on okadabooks? do i HV to recharge my phone or what?
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
LilySopi:
pls how do I purchase it on okadabooks? do i HV to recharge my phone or what?
Good afternoon. Have you created an account with them? Have you downloaded their app? If so, simply login. There are different ways to refund your account . One of the easiest way is to fund your account with etisalat recharge card. Simply click on REFILL with etisalt. Put down the 15 digits of the card and your account will be funded, depending on the amount of recharge card you bought'. Do you undertsand?

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Chubbiehills:

Pls don't blame Joel, blame the guy who cannot fight for what belongs to him and run at the slightest opportunity. if mireen was you sis, will you allow a guy to be fooling her around?
if u remembered he tried to beg Maureen but she chased him away all thanks to Joel angry who didn't make things easy for him too...I'm not siding him for always running away from his problems especially leaving the kids. Both of them acted immature....
if Joel had been reasonable enough to forgo what Jake did because he did it for her cos she was in labour and he had all the intention of doing the right thing after that.
If he had talk to Maureen and for the sake of the kids forgive him and let them get married this won't have happened....if Jake was your brother and he's treated badly chased like a dog would u have told him to endure and wait on someone who doesn't have the intention of getting back to him then?
I am blaming both of them and at the Same time saying Joel shouldn't have meddle in their affair in such manner cos he caused this last beef.

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
pls more update ma

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Maryclaire1:
if u remembered he tried to beg Maureen but she chased him away all thanks to Joel angry who didn't make things easy for him too...I'm not siding him for always running away from his problems especially leaving the kids. Both of them acted immature....
if Joel had been reasonable enough to forgo what Jake did because he did it for her cos she was in labour and he had all the intention of doing the right thing after that.
If he had talk to Maureen and for the sake of the kids forgive him and let them get married this won't have happened....if Jake was your brother and he's treated badly chased like a dog would u have told him to endure and wait on someone who doesn't have the intention of getting back to him then?
I am blaming both of them and at the Same time saying Joel shouldn't have meddle in their affair in such manner cos he caused this last beef.
pls don't forget that because of Jake, he has to face his father, Phillips again. I know Joel does not have good choice of words, but he is protecting his 'daughter' !which is Maureen. he is acting the role of a father to her, and part of it is protecting her for long. Joel is scared of what Jake is up to.
meanwhile don't forget that nobody knows about Jake whereabout.. they only know him as a brother. in other words, Jake has a secret life style everyone is scared and not sure of!.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by LilySopi(f): 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
OK thanks but a bit confused. if I want to buy a particular book, do I have to buy etisalat recharge of itx equivalent? as for d app, I have it and an account too. sorry for d inconvenience my questions may have caused u.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by kingphilip(m): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2017
LilySopi:
OK thanks but a bit confused. if I want to buy a particular book, do I have to buy etisalat recharge of itx equivalent? as for d app, I have it and an account too. sorry for d inconvenience my questions may have caused u.
not it's equivalent oo

The Last I bought they do charge 5% VAT and that would automatically reduce the amount

So just refill with above the amount for the book
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by LilySopi(f): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2017
kingphilip:
not it's equivalent oo

The Last I bought they do charge 5% VAT and that would automatically reduce the amount

So just refill with above the amount for the book

WhatsApp me pls
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Chubbiehills:

pls don't forget that because of Jake, he has to face his father, Phillips again. I know Joel does not have good choice of words, but he is protecting his 'daughter' !which is Maureen. he is acting the role of a father to her, and part of it is protecting her for long. Joel is scared of what Jake is up to.
meanwhile don't forget that nobody knows about Jake whereabout.. they only know him as a brother. in other words, Jake has a secret life style everyone is scared and not sure of!.
it's not as if jake liked the idea of leaving his family after he got to love maureen and his kids.if u remembered he was kidnapped by his mum and Joel's dad and he didn't know that was their father..and the so called secret was the mum being alive and his life style was him addicted to sex which he travelled for help for.....since we are reading all their character we are opportune to see that he loves his kids and their mum...
I know he did wrong and he's always trying to make right what he can't do alone but he loves his family.
I will still blame mother hen and I will like to ask u a quick question was it right for Joel to have told Maureen about her fake wedding when she just came out of coma?
TJ we dey miss u ooo kiss

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by arabaribiti(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
My love keep it coming am solidly behind you my watsapp is bad
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by iomoge2(f): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
Jake to me is also a victim.

The rejection got 2 him hence he decided to find love n acceptance.

I wont be surprised if he lets angel go n fights 4 his love n kids bsck.

But then again.....

TJ is king.
She knows wat she is doing.
TiffanyJ... i love u n all u do. #nohomo

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by splendidiva(f): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
DAT won't be fair on angel Nd Edward besides ts no longer abut jake nd maureen d kids hv to b considered nd den a new baby s on d way,bt den edward hmmmm i dnt evn fancy ds step dad tin cus many of dem ar demons,he s nw asking fr a daughter frm both of dem i hop he dont remind dem dat he s nt dia dat. nd den angel if she becomes jake's wife wil he accept d kids? oh God! i hope i didnt end up confusing evry1 as confused as i am. cus i no longer knw who 2 take side with.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by iomoge2(f): 3:51am On Jun 14, 2017
I want Maureen n Jake together.

Like u said. Step dad aint joking stuffs.
Plus Angel knew what she was getting herself into.
She knows he loves Maureen.
Let her count her loses and enjoy her baby. Jake will pay 4 child upkeep.

Maureen n her kids settled 4 edward becos Jake wasn't available... but then again.. Jake might up n leave again...
Lol

Biko Maureen stay eith Edward.
Simple.
Since d kids r already in d know.

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by splendidiva(f): 5:50am On Jun 14, 2017
lol Nd den an innocent child pays fr dia sins? MRE confusion pls mama TJ help!
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 6:15am On Jun 14, 2017
splendidiva:
lol Nd den an innocent child pays fr dia sins? MRE confusion pls mama TJ help!
Lol, good morning to you all. We are having light issues over here, hence, the delay. No light since Thursday morning. Heard about 6 polls fell down and got broken due to breeze and I can't very much use the ba3 wey I dey manage to type

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Maryclaire1:
it's not as if jake liked the idea of leaving his family after he got to love maureen and his kids.if u remembered he was kidnapped by his mum and Joel's dad and he didn't know that was their father..and the so called secret was the mum being alive and his life style was him addicted to sex which he travelled for help for.....since we are reading all their character we are opportune to see that he loves his kids and their mum...
I know he did wrong and he's always trying to make right what he can't do alone but he loves his family.
I will still blame mother hen and I will like to ask u a quick question was it right for Joel to have told Maureen about her fake wedding when she just came out of coma?
TJ we dey miss u ooo kiss
No, is not right.. but don't forget she will get to know about it.. Joel does not have a fatherly figure that he can learn from.. sometimes, he down not think before acting. he was pained, disappointed hearing the fake marriage. Remember that statement was made when Maureen was addicted to sex. he was scared too. I love you!
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Lolsd: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
tiffany u made me cry but it all good ..... I think maureen deserve to be happy nd jake I hope now he as learnt dat for every negative action he takes there is always a consequence. I actually love maureen nd jake together ,tiffany u real twisted dis. never saw it coming. jake can now go nd love angel .
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Lolsd: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
@ iomoge2 jake is a victim of what.... ? I don't think jake is responsible .maureen had every rite to be angry.!! maureen was angry at dat minute she told jake to vanished. A responsible man would have waited to let her calm down nd approach her later but what did he do.? he got himself anoda gal nd he had d efforntory to prade anoda woman. abeggi dat jake should go nd hug transformer nd let maureen be.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by CRaIziee(f): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nice twist. bt in all, Jake was wrong...he had all the time to make tinx rite bt he didn't... What responsible man who claimed to luv his kids n babymama would run away simply because he was rejected once. Can't he stand and fight for those he loves! Joel was only protectin his sister n Maureen had to keep her pride by walkin away...
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
make una live Jake for me o! we all know that each time Jake disappears its always for a reason but because he keeps everything to him, his family don't really understand him. Maureen insisted on them getting married why she was in labour, a complicated one for that matter. okay the marriage was fake but hey she was risking her life and that of her unborn twins. shortly after that Helen shot Maureen and eventually kidnapped her and Jake later on. Maureen fell sick before they were released and was in a coma. Henry found out their marriage was fake and start pestering Jake to do the write thing now I don't know if you can marry someone in coma. Joel found out and angrily took Maureen back to his place still in coma. he refuse to allow Jake marry Maureen for real and even check on her. when she woke up Joel gave her the news and she refuse to hear Jakes out. Haba wetin him for do?

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Angel has no ideal what she got her self into . Jake did not really tell her anything. as for the kids hmmmm no man can replace their father even if he is irresponsible. Victoria shall is very annoying
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by EbonyQueen001(f): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
If Jake and Maureen ends up together, I will not visit nairaland for one week. Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by bellefidel(f): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2017
Lolsd:
@ iomoge2 jake is a victim of what.... ? I don't think jake is responsible .maureen had every rite to be angry.!! maureen was angry at dat minute she told jake to vanished. A responsible man would have waited to let her calm down nd approach her later but what did he do.? he got himself anoda gal nd he had d efforntory to prade anoda woman. abeggi dat jake should go nd hug transformer nd let maureen be.
u thin I say e dey easy....biko Maureen own is tooo much..she is de cause of all this dilemma

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.