Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill (8960 Views)

This Is Why I Think Ikogosi Warm & Cold Spring Is Over-hyped? (Pictures) / Things To Do If You Lose Access To Your Money While Travelling / South Africa Critical Skill Visa And Permanent Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Today my boss came to me while I'm packing up ready to go home...she called me to her office. So I went in and she said she will give me 2holiday trips back to Philippines..
I was speechless coz I was surprised..but it came to my mind I wanna bargain this deal..I told her that instead of going back to my country twice, I wanna visit a specific country which is Nigeria..
I told her instead of booking me twice to Philippines, if she cud booked me to fly to Ng...
She was skeptical while looking at me..she was.surprised too . So she asked me tons of questions like why Ng? Why not other countries?If Do I know anyone back there? What if something happened to me while I'm on holiday,who she gonna contact & blah blah blah.... And my little brain cudnt think much bigger to give her such answers that wud make her say YES ..

So,she gave me a paper & a pen to give at least 10reasons y I wanna go to Ng in 15mins coz she needs to booked me ASAP to save time...I went out of her office,I Google it but sadly I cudnt find enaf reasons undecided cry

I went back to her office & told her ,she can booked me to Philippines instead..she maybe right this time but I'll try it again --- next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Tallesty1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Who's this woman?
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Cutehector(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kashybaby oh why na.. you could have informed me about it and i"d have given u more than a thousand reasons why she will be convinced

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Cutehector:
Kashybaby oh why na.. you could have informed me about it and i"d have given u more than a thousand reasons why she will be convinced

Damn! I wasn't prepared to all her questions...I know I missed the opportunity this year..*sigh*
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Cutehector(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Damn! I wasn't prepared to all her questions...I know I missed the opportunity this year..*sigh*
see u gotta let me knw befor hand always...
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Peacefulgold(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmmm...... I would have given u enuf rzns...would hve been my pleasure touring u....
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Flexherbal(m): 6:48am On Mar 27, 2016
Nigeria is a great country. Lots. Of tourist sites. Keeping trying until your boss agrees.
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:
Today my boss came to me while I'm packing up ready to go home...she called me to her office. So I went in and she said she will give me 2holiday trips back to Philippines..
I was speechless coz I was surprised..but it came to my mind I wanna bargain this deal..I told her that instead of going back to my country twice, I wanna visit a specific country which is Nigeria..
I told her instead of booking me twice to Philippines, if she cud booked me to fly to Ng...
She was skeptical while looking at me..she was.surprised too . So she asked me tons of questions like why Ng? Why not other countries?If Do I know anyone back there? What if something happened to me while I'm on holiday,who she gonna contact & blah blah blah.... And my little brain cudnt think much bigger to give her such answers that wud make her say YES ..

So,she gave me a paper & a pen to give at least 10reasons y I wanna go to Ng in 15mins coz she needs to booked me ASAP to save time...I went out of her office,I Google it but sadly I cudnt find enaf reasons undecided cry

I went back to her office & told her ,she can booked me to Philippines instead..she maybe right this time but I'll try it again --- next year.
try again next time dear smiley
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:45am On Mar 30, 2016
Oh! we get it. How much will it cost for you to visit Ng, we will foot the bill.
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 30, 2016
LegatusGlaber:
Oh! we get it. How much will it cost for you to visit Ng, we will foot the bill.

That's terribly kind of u, but no...thank u... cool
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

That's terribly kind of u, but no...thank u... cool

Oh well. I was only responding to your subtle advert grin , but offer still stands though. I don't need to know your itinerary, just say how much you need and how you want to get it, for real cool
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

Oh well. I was only responding to your subtle advert grin , but offer still stands though. I don't need to know your itinerary, just say how much you need and how you want to get it, for real cool

That's frightfully nice of U Mr...but no ,thank u...I was already booked bound for Philippines ...

Maybe next year if God allows it...

1 Like

Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 01, 2016
Keep it coming...
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 01, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Keep it coming...

I will..I won't give up til I land my foot in Ng cool
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

I will..I won't give up til I land my foot in Ng cool
I lol be waiting...
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
MrCork:

..hey hey hey...calm down baby...chill out..when did i ever snoop on u?...is it my fault you the finnest chick on nairaland? undecided

Oohh now ur denying u ain't snooping on me/ stalking me? Then how d hell u end up with my threads knowing that u not even following me literally eehh? cool

U don't do this to anyone,except on me abi? Unless they quote u back perhaps...

So, I hereby declare by the power vested upon me that U are officially my DIE HARD FAN..

Ta ta for now. angry
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by MrCork: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh now ur denying u ain't snooping on me/ stalking me? Then how d hell u end up with my threads knowing that u not even following me literally eehh? cool

U don't do this to anyone,except on me abi? Unless they quote u back perhaps...

So, I hereby declare by the power vested upon me that U are officially my DIE HARD FAN..

Ta ta for now. angry

..sweery u been watchin too much romance movies & u gettin reality all mixed up.....am a simple lover,, not a fighter! wink
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
MrCork:

..sweery u been watchin too much romance movies & u gettin reality all mixed up.....am a simple lover,, not a fighter! wink

Eehhh...I didn't even know there are "romance movies" existing.. how u know all of these? And u even say ur a lover..look, who's mixing up all of this like a salad? And one more thing, why u deleted ur former quotes? Isn't that it hit u big time?

Juz admit it, ur into me otherwise, u can leave my thread & delete all evidences.. cool
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by stunning4real: 7:03am On Apr 04, 2016
KashyBaby:

Wow! Just holla at me next tym. I will be your hostess
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by HARDBOI: 12:45am On Apr 05, 2016
kashybaby.. darling where are u
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 05, 2016
HARDBOI:
kashybaby.. darling where are u

I saw ur thread... grin

That was frightfully nice of u hardboi... cant stop smiling..

Thank u grin
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by HARDBOI: 12:48am On Apr 05, 2016
KashyBaby:

I saw ur thread... grin

That was frightfully nice of u hardboi... cant stop smiling..

Thank u grin
lol... no need for that babyboo. I love u...
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by HARDBOI: 1:17am On Apr 06, 2016
kashybaby... come over here dearie I don't trust some guyz
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by HARDBOI: 1:17am On Apr 06, 2016
kashybaby... come over here dearie I don't trust some guyz lol
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 06, 2016
HARDBOI:
kashybaby... come over here dearie
I don't trust some guyz lol

Hahahaahaha...don't trust anyone Hardy... wink

Ur very much welcome in my threads...juz don't mind all the mess grin
Re: I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill by HARDBOI: 1:28am On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahaahaha...don't trust anyone Hardy... wink

Ur very much welcome in my threads...juz don't mind all the mess grin
lol...I don't mind baby... anything from u is perfect ok? We will keep meeting here for now.
btw .. was with u last night in my dream lol. naughty naughtieee ... lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Raw Deal In The Hands Of Malaysian Police, By Nigerian Students / 14 Reasons Why Abuja Is Better Than Lagos / Enugu Airport: Hadi Sirika Says FG Has Mobilized Contractor To Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.