Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,626 members, 7,851,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These (3284 Views)

Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And / Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by omenka(m): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Chukazu:
in politics, there's no permanent "friends" but permanent "interest"

Nigerian politics is devoid of ideology, what matters is where the power and money is.

in AMERICA, someone like COLLIN POWER decided to back OBAMA's presidency despite been a Republican. he never left his party to decamp to The Democrat party. but a Nigerian politician would immediately jump ship just for any amount.
Who is Collin "Power"? cheesy
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by Redomi(m): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
OP you deserve 5 wraps of Oshodi Railway Indo. Tuale Baba!!!
Thank boss, but they refuse to grant it front page
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by omenka(m): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
yaki84:

help us tell demdem, omenka, ngeneukwenu, egift n d rest.
PDP supporters need it more. God knows I've always given this advice here. Check my timeline.
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by yaki84: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
PDP supporters need it more. God knows I've always given this advice here. Check my timeline.

who dey carry oposition states matter for head? no be una. do u see pdp person carry sokoto, kano, even common kebbi matter for head?
rivers is pdp, any attempt or attempted attempt to do otherwise will backfire.
d only year apc will win rivers or even my state akwaibom is when goodfriday falls on a TUESDAY!

2 Likes

Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by 4wrd9ja: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
A word is enough for the wise.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by omenka(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
yaki84:

who dey carry oposition states matter for head? no be una. do u see pdp person carry sokoto, kano, even common kebbi matter for head?
rivers is pdp, any attempt or attempted attempt to do otherwise will backfire.
d only year apc will win rivers or even my state akwaibom is when goodfriday falls on a TUESDAY!
Just look at someone offering advice to people not to die for any politician.

Dude, remove the train in your eyes before trying to remove the spec in someone else's.

Good night.
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by johnwizey: 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
yaki84:

help us tell demdem, omenka, ngeneukwenu, egift n d rest.
U forgot to add 'truckpusher, drss, ecoterrorist, firefire, temitemi1 and their landlord tonyebarcanista
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
stop playing saint when you are the main culprit.

Dont make me go ballistic on u with this your saint attitude
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
johnwizey:
U forgot to add 'truckpusher, drss, ecoterrorist, firefire, temitemi1 and their landlord tonyebarcanista
i dont support any politician rather i cant be deceived by propaganda and lies
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by omenka(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ecoterrorist:

Since afternoon you've been sniffing after my rump with countless mentions, slyly insulting me, and all I've done is ignore you. Should I respond appropriately now, all you'd do is call Seun to ban me or you'd "expose the hypocrisy of nairaland".

Don't you have any shame?? Is this how you'd keep running after a man who's shown you he gives less that one tenth of a fvck about ou??
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
Since afternoon you've been sniffing after my rump with countless mentions, slyly insulting me, and all I've done is ignore you. Should I respond appropriately now, all you'd do is call Seun to ban me or you'd "expose the hypocrisy of nairaland".

Don't you have any shame?? Is this how you'd keep running after a man who's shown you he gives less that one tenth of a fvck about ou??
ive quoted about 1254 people this week because SEUN added a *Quote* button here so i will use it to my advantage.

If you are not ready to be quoted then dont post on a public forum. Im on Nairaland and not on your facebook or twitter page. Have i ever sent you pm or said any private talk with you? Stop all these talk because if you think im your nemesis then ive come to stay on Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
Chai! Maybe you should find a way to attach Snake or Tonto or Psquare to the title.Na the password to FP be that. Ah! that reminds me, let me continue my search for a Snake to kill in my Neighborhood.

Redomi:
Thank boss, but they refuse to grant it front page
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:

As long as you see the igbos your so called *Isrealis* that are your problem then i will continue to be the problem
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by omenka(m): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
ive quoted about 1254 people this week because SEUN added a *Quote* button here so i will use it to my advantage.

If you are not ready to be quoted then dont post on a public forum. Im on Nairaland and not on your facebook or twitter page. Have i ever sent you pm or said any private talk with you? Stop all these talk because if you think im your nemesis then ive come to stay on Nairaland
Blood of Nnamdi Kanu!! shockedshocked

Now I really understand your plight!!

I'm so sorry I misunderstood you all this while!!

Rotflmao!! cheesycheesy
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 27, 2016
omenka:
Blood of Nnamdi Kanu!! shockedshocked

Now I really understand your plight!!

I'm so sorry I misunderstood you all this while!!

Rotflmao!! cheesycheesy
what do you expect from someone who cant deduce sarcasm and exaggeration.

I will be on your mentions all through this year and if you break the rules i will mail the super mods. I will make sure omenka go the way of iroh.
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by babadem2much(m): 2:55am On Mar 27, 2016
OP the Rivers people I know I mean those who are good In violence or support it will read this piece, insult you, go and kill more.
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by Chukazu: 5:15am On Mar 27, 2016
omenka:
Who is Collin "Power"? cheesy

na typo jare.

the famous commander of, joint chief of staff, "operation desert storm "

#Powell

but the man get power shaa cheesy
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by Redomi(m): 5:58am On Mar 27, 2016
4wrd9ja:
A word is enough for the wise.

Take it or leave it.
Abi
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by Redomi(m): 6:00am On Mar 27, 2016
Ecoterrorist:

Easy man
Re: Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These by Redomi(m): 6:02am On Mar 27, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Chai! Maybe you should find a way to attach Snake or Tonto or Psquare to the title.Na the password to FP be that. Ah! that reminds me, let me continue my search for a Snake to kill in my Neighborhood.

Guy you are too funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awon IGR People, How Far / No Referendum No Election.. Asari Dokubo / Breaking: Finally Ex Gov Yari Betrays Apc, Decamps To Opposition Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.