Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Is It Possible To Change An ICAN Examination Centre? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Change An ICAN Examination Centre? (2401 Views)

Has Anyone Gotten Their Jamb Examination Centre And Date? / Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Change An ICAN Examination Centre? by Bimpe29: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hello professional members and students of ICAN in the house!
By God's grace I will write MAY Diet Exam.
So, I want to know if it is possible to change already chosen examination centre or sit for the examination at a centre other than the one specified during the online registration?
Of course, registration has been done for the said examination.
Your response is highly needed to help me make an informed and better decision.
Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.
Re: Is It Possible To Change An ICAN Examination Centre? by Melaseth: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hello professional members of Ican is it possible to change my examination center after online registration? Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Is It Possible To Change An ICAN Examination Centre? by edoairways: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Seun is possible to change ICAN examination centre?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Yoshinori Ohsumi Wins Nobel Prize In Medicine For Work On Autophagy / The Einstein Puzzle | "98% Will Fail This" - Albert Einstein / You Will Not Believe What UI College Of Medicine Just Did!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.