Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos (87688 Views)

Different Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In Naija Burial Ceremony - Meme / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Seventeen(f): 12:45am On Mar 27, 2016
Na wa ooo, women don suffer. Shebi na man and woman i de see entangled together for ds picture.... Abi na for only my phone man and woman de show. See as ds babe don recieve nairaland bashing finish as if d guy was forced to do d thing.. (whatever it was dey were doing). If una wan tongue lash, make una tongue lash both of them naa.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Tobium1(m): 12:50am On Mar 27, 2016
Kenyans are at it again
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by dasanchez1(m): 2:24am On Mar 27, 2016
juwoonn:
You are still making a wrong stereotype.
How can all Nigerian girls be useless what of the boys?
Was your mother not a girl? Is she useless?
Don't you have sisters that are girls? Are they all useless?
I don't know for you but
I dated my wife for ten years before I marry her and she is not useless.
My daughter is not useless
My mum is not useless
My siblings are not useless.
Thumbs up
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by dhesmond(m): 2:36am On Mar 27, 2016
Check her very well something is wrong upstair
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by thenny312(m): 3:41am On Mar 27, 2016
thekingisback:
That's someone's potential mother. When I tell you guys that Nigerian girls are useless you guys are quick to come for my head. Have you seen it now?
lol Dats hasty generalisation in logic .......all Nigeria girls aren't useless.....cheers!
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by freshguyz: 6:18am On Mar 27, 2016
Gbedu wey dey burst brain
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by segxes23(m): 6:30am On Mar 27, 2016
segxes23:
Our generation have totally embraced immorality and sheer stupidity

When will they start awarding WFR Werey of the Federal Republic? Those two dumbass are automatic awardees
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by curvilicious: 6:54am On Mar 27, 2016
embarassed show of shame!
cry End time burial!
cry Endtime lady!
cry Endtime man!
cry Endtime audience!
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by mrphysics(m): 7:06am On Mar 27, 2016
dangotesmummy:
see what my baby,buhari has caused o tongue

Lol
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by player007(m): 7:06am On Mar 27, 2016
Op your Story dosent fit the picture.
From here....it seems they both were called to come 'Entertain' the guests.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by babyud: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2016
thekingisback:
That's someone's potential mother. When I tell you guys that Nigerian girls are useless you guys are quick to come for my head. Have you seen it now?
including ur sista's n mother.idiot
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by thekingisback: 7:40am On Mar 27, 2016
babyud:
including ur sista's n mother.idiot
see mumu. Guilty conscience will kill you.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Coolguy89(m): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2016
And some ppl r there just to take snapshot n video tape wat a world.#sad
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Sirme411(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2016
Kingbusssy:

i concur

Naw i assume anybody wit d nick "king.. .. ." is useless too
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by don4real18(m): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2016
Are we kids to believe such story... No sign of mourning and nothing to indicate that it's a burial.
Op, you have started again
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Jadekitana2(f): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2016
thekingisback:
bros not all nigerian girls ok
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Sirme411(m): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2016
thekingisback:
it's your entire generation that is useless. Fool.

Ur mother was 1nce a gal... . =she z useless
Ur sista myt still be a gal....=she z useless
Ur cuzins myt be gals too.... =they r useless
Dah sums ur entire generation too
Since u were brought up by a 1nce useless gal....
Wasnt expectin anytin less
#EndtimeConclusion

U R STUPID SIR grin
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by melachima(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2016
I no see anything oh
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by skallink: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2016
Useless harlot she z
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by thekingisback: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2016
Sirme411:

Ur mother was 1nce a gal... . =she z useless
Ur sista myt still be a gal....=she z useless
Ur cuzins myt be gals too.... =they r useless
Dah sums ur entire generation too
Since u were brought up by a 1nce useless gal....
Wadnt expectin anytin less
#EndtimeConclusion

U R STUPID SIR grin
shouldn't you be out there sucking dickk? Isn't that what you do for a living?
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by phranklyn92(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2016
Get a room please
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Kingbusssy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sirme411:

Naw i assume anybody wit d nick "king.. .. ." is useless too
Do you even know the mini of 'concur'?
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by suteco16: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
thekingisback:

You mean your wife is useless or your wife-to-be is useless?
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Sirme411(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kingbusssy:

Do you even know the mini of 'concur'?

D "Mini" of "concur" oya tell me.. .. Cos me i dint go to skul at all
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Sirme411(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
thekingisback:
shouldn't you be out there sucking dickk? Isn't that what you do for a living?
Wat z diz 1 saying ? Ode
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Kingbusssy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sirme411:

D "Mini" of "concur" oya tell me.. .. Cos me i dint go to skul at all
I mean I dey follow you talk for what you posted earlier
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by nuelyoyo(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2016
thekingisback:
I hope u are not nigerian? And if u are, I hope u have a mother and sisters?
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by thekingisback: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2016
nuelyoyo:
I hope u are not nigerian? And if u are, I hope u have mothers and sisters?
God punish you.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by nuelyoyo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
thekingisback:
God punish you.
say me well to d useless female folks in ur family, since u say all nigerian and all african women are useless.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by thekingisback: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
nuelyoyo:
say me well to d useless female folks in ur family, since u say all nigerian and all african women are useless.
same to your family.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by nuelyoyo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
thekingisback:
same to your family.
it can't be same to my family coz I didn't say all nigerian females are useless. The females in my family are useful and contribute in their little ways to the betterment of the society. So it is to you as you have said. Next time, think before u make generalised statements, coz it can rub on you too.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by splashier(f): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
For inside burial again o...lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs / Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) / Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.