Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? (30452 Views)

If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) / 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mznaett:

Gracious me!shocked

Your best whaaaaaaaat?

As for me,I don't take any kind of mixture e.g Rice%Beans
For heaven sake,if you want to eat rice,you eat just rice. If it's beans,then let it be just beans. But if you insist on eating both,then it should be prepared separately and then the stew should be on top. And not all these palm oil rice and beans concotion I see some people eatwink

Btw,you gather mind dey swallow semo and egusi for all these yrs oshocked
Like I said earlier, I am not a food freak and the few foods that my heart likes are very few....so I can take a concoction provided my tongue likes it. Ideally, I can't swallow rice without beans but I can eat only beans anyday, anytime (I love beans so much). Don't blame me ooo, I went to a boarding school and concoctions is our speacialty. As for beans and spaghetti, that combination is heavenly....God bless whoever thought of that recipe.
Re: Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
sukkot:
a fruit is a food
You are right but food, in this concept, means a complete food that is prepared in the kitchen and what-not.
Re: Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? by sukkot: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:

You are right but food, in this concept, means a complete food that is prepared in the kitchen and what-not.
that was not part of the question. stop adding your own parameters to the question
Re: Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? by Eebrahym(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
dokunbam:

Your combination of Peak Milk and beans cheesy plus akara
my brother, how we go do
Re: Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? by MrImole: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
miraclewonder:

Yeah.
Are you on any group there?
Re: Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? by rosieluv(f): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Greenback:

whoa!
lols na joke ooooo
Re: Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? by Mznaett: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:

Like I said earlier, I am not a food freak and the few foods that my heart likes are very few....so I can take a concoction provided my tongue likes it. Ideally, I can't swallow rice without beans but I can eat only beans anyday, anytime (I love beans so much). Don't blame me ooo, I went to a boarding school and concoctions is our speacialty. As for beans and spaghetti, that combination is heavenly....God bless whoever thought of that recipe.
Re: Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? by Edipee(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=Mznaett post=44190876][/quote]
Re: Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? by Luckyk(f): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Were you trying to kill yourself? grin
lolx it was a bet
Re: Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? by Mznaett: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Airborne02:
awwww pele .. Hw was it hope u no shit ur intestine away.. Nice pics u got.. Anyway were u base in ph

Lol

If not for God my dear..grin

I reside in Abuloma
Re: Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? by Airborne02(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mznaett:

Lol

If not for God my dear..grin

I reside in Abuloma
wow nice am around Aba road by airforce oppoiste happy bite .. Wnt mind holla @ whatsapp .. 08084283771
Re: Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? by silentachieverr(m): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
olsheye:

Pre soak your beans and throw away the water . either withcold water overnight or warm water for 1hour. Dont miss out on beans.It taste better than way.thats how we enjoy it here in Greece

I will definitely try that out. I have stopped eating beans at the moment.
Re: Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? by ToseroRock(f): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
silentachieverr:

I don't even eat it anymore angry

Ehyaa! Its aiit. Maybe its best u take a break for now and see how your body fits in. Speedy recovery to you.

1 Like

Re: Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? by ToseroRock(f): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
silentachieverr:

I will definitely try that out. I have stopped eating beans at the moment.
[
Well that's a nice technique and it helps get rid of unwanted stuffs in the beans thou I overheard the doctor telling my uncle to avoid or slow down on beans for a while cos he s an ulcer patient. System varies thou.
quote author=silentachieverr post=44201867]

I will definitely try that out. I have stopped eating beans at the moment.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? by nifton(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Obinnio:
Ghana food, Wache abi wetin dey call am, I wan purge die
Guy sup u,u jst clear with no breaklight.
Ur way no pure at all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! / Simple Steps To Cook A Sweet Egusi Soup / Pics From An Accident Involving A Wheel Barrow Pusher & A Food Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.