Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,513 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Recommend A Headset/headphones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recommend A Headset/headphones (9174 Views)

Please Recommend Good Phone For Me With Durable Battery Between 27 To 30K / Recommend Good Andriod Phones Of N35,000 / How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend A Headset/headphones by mindtricks: 12:30am On Mar 31, 2016
abatically:

U have a point there. U just have to download quality songs with high bit rate. Trust me there is a significant difference between the sound quality of a quality headphone and the mass produced ones even when listening to low qu

ality mp3 tracks. I normally make sure the songs I download have a size of 5mb and above.

Boss, sadly junk bloated mp3 files will carry fake high bit rate like 192/320kbps and be big size and yet still sound poor. "bit rate" might still not tell.
Re: Recommend A Headset/headphones by nadalion: 6:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Dude, where did u buy yours and what was the price?
Scarpon:
I use ausdom m08 and am loving it
Re: Recommend A Headset/headphones by Scarpon(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=nadalion post=44268798]Dude, where did u buy yours and what was the price? [/quote
But online gearbest.com around $40 last year December
Re: Recommend A Headset/headphones by fashrola(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
JBL earphone bought it 6k at SPAR, and this is the first earphone I've used for more than a month in my life... it's 8months and few weeks old now, Probably cos of the price made me handled it with care.... lol

Or get Dragonfly USB Head/earphone amplifier (For Audiophiles) if you wanna get the best sound quality (Though it's expensive) (second pix below)

Re: Recommend A Headset/headphones by Codedboy95(m): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2017
Scarpon:
I use ausdom m08 and am loving it
Hello please do you still use the ausdom m08? i want to get it but i am concern about the build quality/durability.. if You ain't using it again how long did it last you? thanks
Re: Recommend A Headset/headphones by Scarpon(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
Codedboy95:
Hello please do you still use the ausdom m08? i want to get it but i am concern about the build quality/durability.. if You ain't using it again how long did it last you? thanks
dashed it out just after it makes one year I bought it not a heavy user though sound quality and connectivity good but build quality not 100% Cuz it's all plastic
Re: Recommend A Headset/headphones by Codedboy95(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Scarpon:
dashed it out just after it makes one year I bought it not a heavy user though sound quality and connectivity good but build quality not 100% Cuz it's all plastic
alright thanks.
Re: Recommend A Headset/headphones by chigrin: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Call today for your Wireless Bluetooth Ear Bud for iPhones, Android and other bluetooth enabled devices available now on GRINERIA Store.
The True Wireless Stereo Earphone comes with a unique charging box (more like it power Bank) that charges the Ear Bud.
You can charge the Ear Pod with the Charging Box or you charge both directly via electric current. With the charging Box in handy, you can always recharge the Earphone whenever you like after the initial charge has been exhausted.
The red light on the Charging Box Indicates charging via Electric current while the Green light shows that the Ear Bud is been charged directly with the power from the already charged Box.
The device produces a very good quality sound. It Multi-Functional button enables one to pause and play songs (The Button also allows you to pick calls while using the Ear Bud).

Why You Need This Gadget
1. It's very convenient and ideal especially when driving (You can Easily pick calls with just a tap on the button).
2,The Ear Pod comes with a Dust-Proof mesh(This helps to prevent dirt).
3. It comes with a universal Android charging port (The charger is easily accessible, not some special kind of charging port).
4, The Ear Bud gives you an added charging option with the Charging Box
5. Lastly, it is very simple and unique.
Other Important Features
-Mic
-Dust-Proof Mesh
-Charging Port
-Multi-Function Button
-Charging Box

For enquiry and order Call/Whatsapp 08086109104 or 08092898739.
Available For Delivery Nationwide.

Re: Recommend A Headset/headphones by FrudstaPresidnt: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
chigrin:
Call today for your Wireless Bluetooth Ear Bud for iPhones, Android and other bluetooth enabled devices available now on GRINERIA Store.
The True Wireless Stereo Earphone comes with a unique charging box (more like it power Bank) that charges the Ear Bud.
You can charge the Ear Pod with the Charging Box or you charge both directly via electric current. With the charging Box in handy, you can always recharge the Earphone whenever you like after the initial charge has been exhausted.
The red light on the Charging Box Indicates charging via Electric current while the Green light shows that the Ear Bud is been charged directly with the power from the already charged Box.
The device produces a very good quality sound. It Multi-Functional button enables one to pause and play songs (The Button also allows you to pick calls while using the Ear Bud).

Why You Need This Gadget
1. It's very convenient and ideal especially when driving (You can Easily pick calls with just a tap on the button).
2,The Ear Pod comes with a Dust-Proof mesh(This helps to prevent dirt).
3. It comes with a universal Android charging port (The charger is easily accessible, not some special kind of charging port).
4, The Ear Bud gives you an added charging option with the Charging Box
5. Lastly, it is very simple and unique.
Other Important Features
-Mic
-Dust-Proof Mesh
-Charging Port
-Multi-Function Button
-Charging Box

For enquiry and order Call/Whatsapp 08086109104 or 08092898739.
Available For Delivery Nationwide.
How much and where is ur location in Lagos
Re: Recommend A Headset/headphones by steric58(m): 4:34am On Jan 25, 2019
abatically:

This one is available at slot for N3,500, genuine one. I bought it and confirmed its genuine, but I gave it away after 3 days because the damn thing won't just stay in my ears, keep falling off. Got myself a Sony sbh20, quite pricey but worth it. Mad bass on this bad boy.
please how long does the battery last?
Re: Recommend A Headset/headphones by Fabinu(m): 12:50am On Feb 01, 2019
abatically:

Good sound does not come cheap. There are N1,000 headsets that sound good but I am very selective.. I like good quality sound and nice bass and to get that u need to splash the cash. I used my samsung galaxy s3 headphones for 4 years before it died because the headphones that came with every other phones I've used just don't match the sound and quality. There are headphones of $30 and there are some of $100 and above. It all depends on what u can afford and what level of sound u want. Noise cancellation headphones cost even more. I currently use Sony sbh20 Bluetooth headphones and they cost me N10,000 naira. The sound is really mad and the build quality is top notch. U need to put them in ur ears to understand what I'm talking about. They are not the best in the market, but I'm not ready to spend 19kf for bose in ear headphones or beats tour. Original beats tour 2 cost about $130 while the older beats tour in ear headphones cost about $70. Change that to naira and u know how much they cost. I can't spent over 30k to buy beats headphones and next day I see a street tout wearing the clone of the same thing I'm wearing. I'd rather buy a not too popular brand with good quality.

Is your SBH20 still working?
Just ordered mine from Amazon today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To View And Delete Event Log On A Full Touch Screen Blackberry / Tecno Spark K7 O.T.A Update.. / Mobitel , Another Internet Service Scam In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.