Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,308 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Vs DSS: Persecution Or Prosecution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Vs DSS: Persecution Or Prosecution (901 Views)

What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Vs Boko Haram Commanders - Pic / Nnamdi Kanu Vs Dss: Persecution Or Prosecution. Thisday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Vs DSS: Persecution Or Prosecution by Newsbreakers: 12:35am On Mar 27, 2016
The Nnamdi Kanu Saga has received national and international media coverage in the past few months. Only two weeks ago, hundreds of ‘Biafrans’ and supporters of the Biafran cause staged peaceful protests in front of the Vatican, headquarters of the Catholic Church in the world. There had been similar protests by the Biafran supporters in some European capitals. It is, therefore, timely now to address pertinent issues on the matter. [ 1210 more words. ]

http://newsbreakers.ng/nnamdi-kanu-vs-dss-persecution-pros…/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs DSS: Persecution Or Prosecution by HungerBAD: 12:38am On Mar 27, 2016
Prosecution.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs DSS: Persecution Or Prosecution by hungryboy(m): 12:45am On Mar 27, 2016
I could have called it prosecution, but when i turn around and look at how many Fulani Herdsmen are walking free after destroying whole villages and murdering hundreds,
I'm forced to ask, who is the greatest threat to this country, is it the guy, talking on the radio about starting a violent uprising, or is it a tribe with the gun, terrorising whole villages?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs DSS: Persecution Or Prosecution by christinie(f): 1:47am On Mar 27, 2016
If anybody comes here to call you IPOB please feel free to call them AREWA or OPC.

Don't fret.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs DSS: Persecution Or Prosecution by blackpanda: 5:44am On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:
If anybody comes here to call you IPOB please feel free to call them AREWA or OPC.

Don't fret.

I suppose you think you are courageous calling names of terror organisations. But guess what? Shld IPOB succeed in starting 2nd civil war, u will not escape it too.

The people making noise about biafra are those who have either never experienced war or simply cursed with cerebral amnesia. By the time you watch your families being slaughtered like chicken, you wld come to terms with reality of the scam called biafra!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs DSS: Persecution Or Prosecution by M4gunners: 5:50am On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:

Don't fret.

Simple as that. We all have rights to support our tribes. Mod you guys should stop banning me unjustly for God sake.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs DSS: Persecution Or Prosecution by christinie(f): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Supported.

M4gunners:
Simple as that. We all have rights to support our tribes. Mod you guys should stop banning me unjustly for God sake.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs DSS: Persecution Or Prosecution by christinie(f): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2016
Go through the threads and see who calls such names most.

I see you people calling people Igbos just because they criticise Buhari's archaic style of leadership.

If people can call people IPOB, I don't see why people should not be called AREWA and OPC.

Happy Easter.

blackpanda:

I suppose you think you are courageous calling names of terror organisations. But guess what? Shld IPOB succeed in starting 2nd civil war, u will not escape it too.

The people making noise about biafra are those who have either never experienced war or simply cursed with cerebral amnesia. By the time you watch your families being slaughtered like chicken, you wld come to terms with reality of the scam called biafra!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs DSS: Persecution Or Prosecution by fulanimafia: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:

Don't fret.

Lol. IPOB is a terrorist criminal and treasonable organization of secessionists.

Arewa (which directly translates to mean 'north') is simply a cardinal point on the compass, while OPC is a socio-cultural organization. None of these is an illegal or treasonable organization, and can only be compared with Ohanaeze.

The only sensible comparison you can make is IPOB and Boko Haram, as they're both secessionist illegal organizations.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs DSS: Persecution Or Prosecution by christinie(f): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
OPC!!!

fulanimafia:

Lol. IPOB is a terrorist criminal and treasonable organization of secessionists.

Arewa (which directly translates to mean 'north') is simply a cardinal point on the compass, while OPC is a socio-cultural organization. None of these is an illegal or treasonable organization, and can only be compared with Ohanaeze.

The only sensible comparison you can make is IPOB and Boko Haram, as they're both secessionist illegal organizations.

(1) (Reply)

See How Gov. Kashim Shettima Of Maiduguri Received Obasanjo To The State / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Says ‘No Negotiations, No Surrender’ / What!!! El-rufai’s Preaching Law Will Promote Peace, Love In Kaduna – Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.