Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Triumph! Syrian Army Completely Liberates Palmyra From Daesh - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Triumph! Syrian Army Completely Liberates Palmyra From Daesh (1027 Views)

Why Is David Cameron So Silent On The Recapture Of Palmyra From ISIS. / Syrian Troops Drive IS Out Of Historic Palmyra / WATCH What's Left Of Palmyra: First Footage Of Liberated City Shown On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Triumph! Syrian Army Completely Liberates Palmyra From Daesh by scully95: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Helping Hilary Clinton repharse her words back in the day "We came, we tried but we could not conquer".
See reports bellow.

The Syrian Army and popular defense forces, supported by Russian warplanes, have successfully ended the operation to liberate Palmyra from Daesh terrorists, the SANA news agency reported on Sunday.

"After heavy fighting during the night, the army is in full control of Palmyra — both the ancient site and the residential neighbourhoods," a military source told AFP.

The Army and People's Defense Forces are chasing the rest of Daesh militants who left Palmyra retreating to Raqqa, Deir Ez-Zor and Sukhnah. According to a military source cited by Al-Masdar News, the terrorists lost hundreds of fighters and weapons during the battle for Palmyra.

It was reported earlier that the Syrian Army had advanced into Palmyra with the support from the Russian Aerospace Forces.

"Army sappers are in the process of defusing dozens of bombs and mines planted inside the ancient site," the source added.

The Syrian Army's offensive on the city of Palmyra to recapture it from Daesh began on Thursday.

Palmyra, located 210 kilometers away from Damascus, is considered key for advancing to the Daesh stronghold of Raqqa in eastern Syria.

The town of Palmyra and its historic ruins have been under Daesh control since May 2015. The jihadist group, which is outlawed in many countries, including Russia and the United States, has since destroyed part of the historic sites, which are a designated UNESCO World Heritage site.

The terrorist group used the historic city's ancient amphitheatre for public executions, including the beheading of Palmyra's 82-year-old antiquities chief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFHcIm9F41w

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Triumph! Syrian Army Completely Liberates Palmyra From Daesh by NairaMinted: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2016
God bless Putin, God bless the Russian Armed Forces, God bless the Syrian Arab Army & God bless the good people of Syria whose fate some months ago seemed sealed as a Western styled "democratic & liberated" country such as you would find in present day Libya .... BUT God through his astute and tactful servant, Vladimirovich Putin had other plans for them.

Now unto Deir Ezzor & Raqqa!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Triumph! Syrian Army Completely Liberates Palmyra From Daesh by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Thus saith the Lord - Zoharariel Underscore Obatala to his anointed, to Vladimirovich Putin, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue Amerika, Israel, Turkey, Britain & Saudi-Arabia before him; and I will loose the loins of the Anglozionist leaders, to open before him the two leaved Nuclear gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of NATO, and cut in sunder the bars of UN:

And I will give thee the treasures of Amerika, and the hidden riches of the house of Rothschild, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Moskow.

For Spiridonovich my servant's sake, and Putin mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Triumph! Syrian Army Completely Liberates Palmyra From Daesh by seunny4lif(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Thou maketh me smile behold in blessing will I bless thee grin grin
Zoharariel:
Thus saith the Lord - Zoharariel Underscore Obatala to his anointed, to Vladimirovich Putin, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue Amerika, Israel, Turkey, Britain & Saudi-Arabia before him; and I will loose the loins of the Anglozionist leaders, to open before him the two leaved Nuclear gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of NATO, and cut in sunder the bars of UN:

And I will give thee the treasures of Amerika, and the hidden riches of the house of Rothschild, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Moskow.

For Spiridonovich my servant's sake, and Putin mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Triumph! Syrian Army Completely Liberates Palmyra From Daesh by NairaMinted: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Zoharariel:

Once again, my face beameth with a wide smile and is lit bright with the joy and satisfaction that the good Lord hasn't forsaken his faithful and loyal servant Vladimirovich Putin but he has yet again used him as a tool to strike right at the heart of the Hegemon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Triumph! Syrian Army Completely Liberates Palmyra From Daesh by NairaMinted: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2016
And here is how this wonderful news was greeted by the good, enlightened, non-zombified people of the West.

Western government propaganda has failed - WOEFULLY! wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Triumph! Syrian Army Completely Liberates Palmyra From Daesh by scully95: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
NairaMinted, Zoharariel ever wonder why Goodnews like this has never made it to NLFP ?

I have noticed the mods have more wesernize followed proper prpaganda theme. In the sense that when Paris was attacked, everybody fell for it just like 9/11.. It was the usual false flag. The Empire of lies want us to believe that ISIS or DEASH are so sofisticated that they can carry out attacks in those places..

Meanwhile they are the one backing this attacks but what is needed is to aggravate the masses to believing in sending boots to syria to save their dieing Terrorists and to achieve the innitial objective that Assad must go. But France went to Syria after that paris attack, it met a very serious Putin that is not ready to back down. After Napolean, France would never confront Russia, face to face and Washington got that message very loud and clear.

Now Belgium itself. The puppet headquaters is being attacked.. The Italian PM has said time to take out Daesh. WHich DEASH ? The one that Syrians are taking out now in Palmyra ?

This is what 9/11 did very well but has since been stuck in Iraq and Afghan. Almost forever.

Now Pamylra is taking back and the empire played the same game during france and now Belgium.

The game has always been like this each time there's an advancement over the terrorists..

Watch, I bet ISIS will attack Washington by the time they take the defacto ISIS headquaters Raqqa..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Triumph! Syrian Army Completely Liberates Palmyra From Daesh by NairaMinted: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
scully95:
NairaMinted, Zoharariel ever wonder why Goodnews like this has never made it to NLFP ?

I have noticed the mods have more wesernize followed proper prpaganda theme. In the sense that when Paris was attacked, everybody fell for it just like 9/11.. It was the usual false flag. The Empire of lies want us to believe that ISIS or DEASH are so sofisticated that they can carry out attacks in those places..

Meanwhile they are the one backing this attacks but what is needed is to aggravate the masses to believing in sending boots to syria to save their dieing Terrorists and to achieve the innitial objective that Assad must go. But France went to Syria after that paris attack, it met a very serious Putin that is not ready to back down. After Napolean, France would never confront Russia, face to face and Washington got that message very loud and clear.

Now Belgium itself. The puppet headquaters is being attacked.. The Italian PM has said time to take out Daesh. WHich DEASH ? The one that Syrians are taking out now in Palmyra ?

This is what 9/11 did very well but has since been stuck in Iraq and Afghan. Almost forever.

Now Pamylra is taking back and the empire played the same game during france and now Belgium.

The game has always been like this each time there's an advancement over the terrorists..

Watch, I bet ISIS will attack Washington by the time they take the defacto ISIS headquaters Raqqa..

The have no shame my friend. Imagine the hoopla if it was Amerikan soldiers that retook Palmyra. CNN will run a special program highlighting the "brave men and women" that were in the forefront of winning back our cultural heritage and restoring peace - and so on

Meanwhile, see more love for Putin below;

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Triumph! Syrian Army Completely Liberates Palmyra From Daesh by NairaMinted: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
In other words, the German Foreign Minister is saying that the Hegemon has been pussyfooting about and is waging a fake war on ISIS.

German FM Praises Russia for 'Dealing Most Significant Blow to Daesh'

The ceasefire in Syria has become ‘the most significant blow' to the terrorists that would have been impossible without the participation of Russia, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier told the German newspaper Berliner Morgenpost.

The politician said that he appreciated Russia's contribution to the Syrian peace process and called for further cooperation between Moscow and the West.

"The ceasefire, access for humanitarian missions, the beginning of peace talks in Geneva — all this would be impossible without the constructive participation of Russia," Steinmeier said.

According to Steinmeier, the truce has delivered a decisive blow to the Daesh terrorist group. The ceasefire took effect on February 27 and is generally holding across the country despite reported minor violations.

"At least for now, government forces and the opposition do not destroy each other and can concentrate all their efforts on the fight against the Islamic State," Steinmeier stated.

According to the politician, there are several reasons behind Moscow's involvement in Syria, among them an attempt to contain the threat of Islamist terrorism and the desire to create a zone of influence in the Middle East. However, the minister stressed, Russia is not interested "in continuous chaos and the total destruction of state structures" in the region.

Russia had been conducting an aerial campaign against terrorists in Syria since September 30 at the official request of the current Syrian President Bashar-al-Assad. In the middle of March, Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the withdrawal of the main contingent of Russian forces from Syria, stating that they had accomplished their mission.

Meanwhile on Sunday, the Syrian army confirmed that it had liberated the historic city of Palmyra from Daesh with the support of national aviation and Russian Aerospace Forces.

Palmyra, located 210 kilometers away from Damascus, is considered key for advancing to the Daesh stronghold of Raqqa in eastern Syria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Triumph! Syrian Army Completely Liberates Palmyra From Daesh by OAUTemitayo: 5:56am On Mar 28, 2016
Missy89 how market?

3 Likes

Re: Triumph! Syrian Army Completely Liberates Palmyra From Daesh by scully95: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2016
NairaMinted:
In other words, the German Foreign Minister is saying that the Hegemon has been pussyfooting about and is waging a fake war on ISIS.

German FM Praises Russia for 'Dealing Most Significant Blow to Daesh'

The ceasefire in Syria has become ‘the most significant blow' to the terrorists that would have been impossible without the participation of Russia, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier told the German newspaper Berliner Morgenpost.

The politician said that he appreciated Russia's contribution to the Syrian peace process and called for further cooperation between Moscow and the West.

"The ceasefire, access for humanitarian missions, the beginning of peace talks in Geneva — all this would be impossible without the constructive participation of Russia," Steinmeier said.

According to Steinmeier, the truce has delivered a decisive blow to the Daesh terrorist group. The ceasefire took effect on February 27 and is generally holding across the country despite reported minor violations.

"At least for now, government forces and the opposition do not destroy each other and can concentrate all their efforts on the fight against the Islamic State," Steinmeier stated.

According to the politician, there are several reasons behind Moscow's involvement in Syria, among them an attempt to contain the threat of Islamist terrorism and the desire to create a zone of influence in the Middle East. However, the minister stressed, Russia is not interested "in continuous chaos and the total destruction of state structures" in the region.

Russia had been conducting an aerial campaign against terrorists in Syria since September 30 at the official request of the current Syrian President Bashar-al-Assad. In the middle of March, Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the withdrawal of the main contingent of Russian forces from Syria, stating that they had accomplished their mission.

Meanwhile on Sunday, the Syrian army confirmed that it had liberated the historic city of Palmyra from Daesh with the support of national aviation and Russian Aerospace Forces.

A little late is better than never to acknowledge the realities on ground in syria and who is actually delivering the real blow to their isis created tier 1 and 2 terrorist groups.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Triumph! Syrian Army Completely Liberates Palmyra From Daesh by fineguy11(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2016
scully95:

A little late is better than never to acknowledge the realities on ground in syria and who is actually delivering the real blow to their isis created tier 1 and 2 terrorist groups.

the Germans have always and are still in good terms with the Russians!no country in the world understands the Russians more than the Germans,hence mekel's caution in issues relating to Russia!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Russia Reveals Chilling First Images Of Super-nuke 'satan 2' (pics) / A United State Governor Collapses While Addressing House Members / Ghana Is On Fire Over Proposed US Military Base.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.