Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ghana Is On Fire Over Proposed US Military Base. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Is On Fire Over Proposed US Military Base. (1024 Views)

Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base / Breaking News: World War III Al-shabaab Attacked US Military Base In Kenya / Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Is On Fire Over Proposed US Military Base. by dc23(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ghanaians are up in arms with the Akufo Addo led government over it's decision sell out Ghana's sovereignty to the US for a paltry $20 million.

The murky agreement got Ghanaians in their blindside, the public however isn't taking this lying down. Running battles started yesterday night after the U.S. Ambassador reportedly ordered/suggedted the arrest of the deputy General general secretary of the main opposition party Koku Anyidoho (aka THE BULL) , for calling on citizens to start a civil revolution to take back Ghana and safeguard peace.

A woman was shot dead, and many others sustained gunshot wounds, yesterday night, that has not dampened spirits though as the whole capital has ground to a screeching halt since morning with a mammoth demonstration since morning led by General Secretary Asiedu Nketia (General mosquito ), former president President John Mahama, Eric Agbana, Ernesto Yeboah, Atik Mohamed and the nemesis of AFRICOM, Collins Dakurah himself.

Ghanaians have made it clear, they like their peace as it is, and don't want the US presence to attract the likes of Bokoharam , ISIS and Al Qaeda as is happening in their neighborhood Burkina and Cote D'Ivoire.

However, the hard headed government which the past joined hands with the CIA to overthrow Kwame Nkrumah won't hear word. If you are planning on travelling to Ghana soon hold on and monitor the security situation first

See graphic images from yesterday night.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Is On Fire Over Proposed US Military Base. by SHAKABOOM: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
I trust my Ghanian brethrens..They are very intelligent to sell dia sovereignty for a plate of kente and grand nut soup.
Re: Ghana Is On Fire Over Proposed US Military Base. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
I congratulate the Ghanians for heeding my warning. grin

If you sell your lands to Amerika, you will all go back to the pre-Rawlings era where all your men will become shoemakers, and your women - hawking dukunu & hairy pvssy on the streets of Lagos & Cotonou . grin

That is not all, all the Russian ICBMs & SLBMs will be positioned & targeted against any Amerikan military facility established on your land.

Can you imagine an Amerikan ambassador ordering the arrest of a Ghanian citizen on Ghanian soil? grin

This can never happen in Nigeria. I will personally lead the team that will level the Amerikan embassy in Lagos - Yaasin! grin

Now is the time to kick out the putrid Amerikan parasitic bastards out of Afrika.

Meanwhile, below is the direct email address of the Amerikan Ambassador to Ghana Robert P. Jackson - jacksonrp@state.gov

I believe a rain of curses via email should be in order for the bastard. If you like, go & be begging him for useless Amerikan visas. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Is On Fire Over Proposed US Military Base. by Horus(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVyky29Wq9Q

Ghanaians react to news of US establishing a military base in Ghana

What some Ghanaians think about the US establishing a military base in Ghana
Re: Ghana Is On Fire Over Proposed US Military Base. by Jkay187(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
Zoharariel:

If you sell your lands to Amerika, you will all go back to the pre-Rawlings era where all your men will become shoemakers, and your women - hawking dukunu & hairy pvssy on the streets of Lagos & Cotonou . grin

That is not all, all the Russian ICBMs & SLBMs will be positioned & targeted against any Amerikan military facility established on your land.

Can you imagine an Amerikan ambassador ordering the arrest of a Ghanian citizen on Ghanian soil? grin

This can never happen in Nigeria. I will personally lead the team that will level the Amerikan embassy in Lagos - Yaasin! grin

Now is the time to kick out the putrid Amerikan parasitic bastards out of Afrika.

Meanwhile, below is the direct email address of the Amerikan Ambassador to Ghana Robert P. Jackson - jacksonrp@state.gov

I believe a rain of curses via email should be in order for the bastard. If you like, go & be begging him for useless Amerikan visas. grin

I blame Nigeria for this because if it was a true regional giant this shiiit would have never happened. Botswana tried this same stunt like Ghana a few years ago when the US AFRICOM Command wanted to establish a base here down South, but SADC leaders especially SA and Angola refused to host a imperialist hive in SADC especially next to Angola and SA. We nipped that shiiit in thw butttt early enough. Angola at the time threatened to sever diplomatic ties with Botswana.

Very soon BH will be cruising with new TOW systems.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Is On Fire Over Proposed US Military Base. by Horus(m): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSAnNmZb76I

Ghanaian Youth Storm Parliament House To Pr0test Against The US Military Base Agreement
Re: Ghana Is On Fire Over Proposed US Military Base. by dc23(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2018
Demonstration pictures

1 Like

Re: Ghana Is On Fire Over Proposed US Military Base. by panafrican(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
When they cone back to power in 2024 or 2028 ,Obama's team will use that base as a radical Islamic training camp and they will destroy West Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Is On Fire Over Proposed US Military Base. by Appleyard(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2018
Jkay187:

I blame Nigeria for this because if it was a true regional giant this shiiit would have never happened. Botswana tried this same stunt like Ghana a few years ago when the US AFRICOM Command wanted to establish a base here down South, but SADC leaders especially SA and Angola refused to host a imperialist hive in SADC especially next to Angola and SA. We nipped that shiiit in thw butttt early enough. Angola at the time threatened to sever diplomatic ties with Botswana.

Very soon BH will be cruising with new TOW systems.

You are very correct. Another way to cause more chaos in the region. Nigeria failed big time, hence the mess that's happening now. Expect Boko Haram to grow from strength to strength once the Yankees anchors in the land of gold.

America is a symbol of chaos anywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Is On Fire Over Proposed US Military Base. by OAUTemitayo: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Zoharariel:

Egbon, I swear eti kolo.
lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Is On Fire Over Proposed US Military Base. by JUHABACH: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
I would ask for an intelligent debate (based on actual facts) on the pros and cons of allowing a u.s. military base on a sovereign state but I am well aware that this particular crowd isn't exactly for intelligent debates. it's sad what the Foreign Affairs section is turning to these days.

(1) (Reply)

Has The World Ever Had A President Like Vladimir Putin? / Trump Says US Navy Ship Shot Down It's Iranian Drone In The Strait Of Hormuz / Joe Biden 'clone' Conspiracy Theory Spreads On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.