Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Is It Due To President Buhari's Poor Policy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Is It Due To President Buhari's Poor Policy? (667 Views)

How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health / Nigerians Rate Buhari Poor In Economic Management – Vanguard Poll / Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: Is It Due To President Buhari's Poor Policy? by fancyupage(f): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2016
It is not a news that despite being blessed with oil, we lack oil to use for our energy need. In fact we queued for oil on Good Friday.

But my question is, is the current scarcity of oil due to scarcity of forex? I will like to think to, the government economic policy to reinvent the wheels of economics is laughable.

Personally, on a balance of probability, Nigeria will still do the needful, devalue the Naira because we cannot control the price of a product we have no control of its supply in the face of increasing demand.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is It Due To President Buhari's Poor Policy? by codedguy1(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2016
Due to body language odour!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is It Due To President Buhari's Poor Policy? by eyeview: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2016
I think Nigerians as a nation must have done something wrong before God that made Him look down upon us and decided to give us an APC government.
He was probably wroth with anger and He declared from heaven:
"Because you have done this....I will remove the PDP and give you a party that will cause you to lament, that will cause you to live your lives in fuel stations queuing for fuel,that will deduct N50 for every of your deposit into your bank account,a party that will constantly look to take from the people,but never giving.I will ensure that party gives you a ruler who will keep silent when his people that tend to the cattle attack and shed innocent blood,a party that will deny and denounce every promise made to its people during campaign,a party that will start the payment of half salaries where paid,a party who will owe salaries of workers in a way that has never been known,a party whose leaders' first policy on coming on board will be to almost double the tarriff paid on electricity and set a roadmap for re-introduction of toll gates,a party who will cause untold hardship on the people,a party that will promise them change but bring them into chains.
And as a sign,even nature will rise against the people in the time of this government. The weather will be too hot and will smitten the people, the international market price of crude oil will fall so low and even the naira will weaken further before all other major currencies in a manner that has never been witnessed before. And in all this,the government will be too daft to do anything about them. They will blame the past leader,they will blame the people,they will even blame me,their God but never themselves". Brethren,let us go back to the Lord and ask for mercy. Surely,He is merciful and kind. He will forgive us and remove this chain from our neck.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is It Due To President Buhari's Poor Policy? by chriskosherbal(m): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2016
Well that's seems a means to an end.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is It Due To President Buhari's Poor Policy? by mrvitalis(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2016
The problem with Nigerians is that we like quick fix... .. And that's has it own problem in the long run

Let the cabal continue there foolishness. .. . Instead of the to join and build there own refinery to compete with dangote.. They are looking for quick cash... Tomorrow they would say he has fg backing.... Why won't fg back him? .
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is It Due To President Buhari's Poor Policy? by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2016
In addition because he never went to school. I.e He's an 'Illiterate'
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is It Due To President Buhari's Poor Policy? by fancyupage(f): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2016
Would you refuse your kids opportunity for moderate fun and entertainment while they are very young just because you want to save for their University education? Long term strategy must be accompanied by moderate short term pecks.
mrvitalis:
The problem with Nigerians is that we like quick fix... .. And that's has it own problem in the long run

Let the cabal continue there foolishness. .. . Instead of the to join and build there own refinery to compete with dangote.. They are looking for quick cash... Tomorrow they would say he has fg backing.... Why won't fg back him? .

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is It Due To President Buhari's Poor Policy? by orisa37: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2016
O. Yes! And Tinubu is reminding Ibe of party responsibilities, discipline and loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is It Due To President Buhari's Poor Policy? by Marpol: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
When you fight corruption, it fights back. Ships are discharging fuel into tank farms day and night. Trucks are loading day and night but the fuel seems to disappear somewhere on the road.

Seems like unpatriotic Nigerians are diverting it to neighbouring countries where they will sell for higher price.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is It Due To President Buhari's Poor Policy? by crazygod(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
I bought petrol N160 today. Pls when will the impeachment of President Buhari begin?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Is It Due To President Buhari's Poor Policy? by swtdrms(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
fancyupage:
Would you refuse your kids opportunity for moderate fun and entertainment while they are very young just because you want to save for their University education? Long term strategy must be accompanied by moderate short term pecks.

Thanks one million times, this is one of my grudges with the buhari administration. They are working day and night, kudos for that, but what they are getting wrong is in strategic planning, there should be long, medium and short term plans. This administration has forgotten the short term plan aspect of it.

Am a buhari fan, an APC ardent supporter, but am not a blind supporter, where they go wrong we point it out.

(1) (Reply)

Army Offers N1m Reward On Abducted Colonel / Tracking Fayose's Investment Deals In China / Amaechi's Mess - Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.