Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? (20484 Views)

Advise For Someone Who Wish To Go Into Dog Breeding Business. / Help A Novice In Dog Breeding For Security / The Truth We Never Knew About Dog Breeding (for Business Operators). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? by teejaypee: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
nma4god:
amen to that......just go n get ready for school

yeah. sure . smiley
Re: Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? by smoothvee(m): 3:37am On Mar 31, 2016
AntiWailer:

That is a Lhassa Apso. My kind of dogs

They are awesome.

Baba what is the price i fit get a pup? Gv me estimate
Re: Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? by smoothvee(m): 3:51am On Mar 31, 2016
AntiWailer:

Yes you are right.

Damn i need to get lahssa apso... Na to begin save money..... Kai... How did u find someone to cross your female?
Re: Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? by younghartz(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2016
nma4god:
MOUAU
Whoa! Mouau? What dept? Am in applied physics 300l
Re: Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? by nma4god(f): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2016
younghartz:
Whoa! Mouau? What dept? Am in applied physics 300l
Vet Med....200level
Re: Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? by younghartz(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2016
nma4god:
Vet Med....200level
Lovely cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? by nma4god(f): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2016
younghartz:
Lovely cheesy
thanks....just finished exams 2days ago....i tire oo
Re: Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? by younghartz(m): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2016
nma4god:
thanks....just finished exams 2days ago....i tire oo
Wishing you the best....
Av bn in sch since....I went to the vet. clinic yesterday by 17:00 inside sch bt it was already closed.
I needed help on nicky she doesn't come on heat..maybe silent heat sad
Re: Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? by Lazhar: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2016
Dog breeding is profitable but we're dealing with animals here, let's not put profits in front of health. You must not breed unhealthy dogs regardless of your ulterior motives.

Most breeders tend to skip on a few health screenings just to save some pennies here and there but don't get it wrong: if you sell unhealthy dogs, you'll regret it later. Your reputation will suffer later or you will simply have more and more owners complaining about you publicly.

Dog breeding is an Art and you can't decide to just get a few dogs and make them breed. You must learn what goes behind heredity, canine genetics and all the skills that make a breeder amazing and outstanding.

I we firmly think that a dog breeding business is an activity walking on three legs, all extremely important:

- The Dogs—first and foremost, the dogs are our priority and they should be yours, they come first
- The Breeding—this is what you make with your dogs, they are your paint, breeding is the Art of painting masterpieces
- The Business—naturally, you want a financial reward for the quality dogs your produce, it also allows you to keep on bettering your dogs and your breeding

3 Likes

Re: Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? by AntiWailer: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
smoothvee:

Damn i need to get lahssa apso... Na to begin save money..... Kai... How did u find someone to cross your female?

you talk to your Vet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? by nma4god(f): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
younghartz:

Wishing you the best....
Av bn in sch since....I went to the vet. clinic yesterday by 17:00 inside sch bt it was already closed.
I needed help on nicky she doesn't come on heat..maybe silent heat sad
chaaaaayyaaa....sorry abt dat.....i think everyone is on break now or u went late ....u should try going bfor 3pm n maybe someone will b around to attend to u...
Re: Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? by younghartz(m): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
nma4god:
chaaaaayyaaa....sorry abt dat.....i think everyone is on break now or u went late ....u should try going bfor 3pm n maybe someone will b around to attend to u...
Hope to get in contact with you someday in school
Re: Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
younghartz:
Lovely

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Most Aggressive Dogs To Own In Nigeria / Boerboel, Rottweiler And Pitbull , Which Do You Think Is Better ???! / Pedigree German Sherpherd Dogs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.