Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again (5765 Views)

We Are Yet To Regret Voting You, Kebbi Women Said / PDP Please Give Us A Younger Vibrant Candidate, Please!!! / Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by Caseless: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

shocked shocked shocked shocked...guy,you smart!!!.... shocked shocked shocked

am crying now... cry cry cry cry....i thought all the smart black-people all died out.... cry cry cry cry cry smiley cry cry cry cry cry wink
grin
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by Caseless: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Angelberry:
Awww...that's sweet of youkiss
*kiss*kiss
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by WATCHOVER(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

pahhhhh!.....
you are high on biafraa-weed.....
then you lack senses
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by enlightenedmind: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Hahaha so people like Ben Bruce, Don Duke, etc. are looters, while people like Tinubu, Buhari, OBJ, Fashola, Amaechi, Dakuku, Atiku, etc. are saints and should be allowed to rule us permanently grin grin grin grin PDP all the way!

No they are not we all know they are looters. But if they provide schools, water, health, light, jobs before 2019, nobody would care.
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by tsdarkside(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2016
WATCHOVER:

then you lack senses

and you lack reasoning
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by WATCHOVER(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

and you lack reasoning
With all this nonsensical attitude by APC you want people to still vote for them? guy you brain is wet with kunu.
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by tsdarkside(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2016
WATCHOVER:

With all this nonsensical attitude by APC you want people to still vote for them? guy you brain is wet with kunu.

me..i dont care who you vote...if you want vote a donkey....i dont care!!!...

i just want my peace of mind as a nigerian....what do i care who you vote...

i am not going to suffer as a nigerian because i have a stupid neighbor as a nigerian like you....
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by Caseless: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

grin grin grin grin grin...guy,,,you are a real romantiker... grin grin grin grin
trust the progressives, we know how to love.
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by AfricanApple(f): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2016
Caseless:
are you sure about that?
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by tsdarkside(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2016
Caseless:

yeaaaa!....
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by Uniben4sure: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2016
Op is an attention seeker! I, my family and millions of Nigerians will vote for PDP come 2019!

We are tired of Buhari and APC and their lies!
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by Caseless: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2016
AfricanApple:
are you sure about that?
yes!! And u are a living witness. How are u doing?
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by enlightenedmind: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
crixtex:

Wat bout these looters..
Tinubu
Okorocha
Amaechi
Aisha Buhari
Obasanjo
Muhamad Buhari
El rufai
Kwankwaso...

Are dey also terrorists...

However I agree with you.. lets vote KOWA buh neida APC nor PDP... both are thieves and looters...

Yes El rufia stole. But he is the reason Abuja is called a modern city today. He did his job while he stole.
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by WATCHOVER(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

me..i dont care who you vote...if you want vote a donkey....i dont care!!!...

i just want my peace of mind as a nigerian....what do i care who you vote...

i am not going to suffer as a nigerian because i have a stupid neighbor as a nigerian like you....
guy you dull
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
enlightenedmind:

Yes El rufia stole. But he is the reason Abuja is called a modern city today. He did his job while he stole.

lols... one good deed isnt enuf to free a man frm a lifetime of looting...

obj worked
gej worked
iweala worked
fashole worked
ta orji worked. .

However dey all looted. ..

funny you
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by AfricanApple(f): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Caseless:
yes!! And u are a living witness. How are u doing?
living witness? shocked ha, odikwa tight.
I'm doing veryyy good
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by Abagworo(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2016
I must admit it is not all about party but the level of independence enjoyed by APC elected officials at the moment seems to have been missing in PDP because of overbearing party leadership. APC might go the way of PDP if people like Atiku, Tinubu and Saraki dynasty engage in power tussle within APC. What distracted Jonathan was ambition to continue in office beyond 2015 which made him answer "yes sir mas'er" to these wicked and powerful cabals within PDP. As soon as Buhari starts nursing ambition of continuing 2019, he will begin to compromise like Jonathan to the same powerful people who are now shared 50-50 between APC and PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by Caseless: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
AfricanApple:
living witness? shocked ha, odikwa tight.
I'm doing veryyy good
madam, u know na. Where u go hide sef?
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by AfricanApple(f): 6:24am On Mar 31, 2016
Caseless:
madam, u know na. Where u go hide sef?
I no hide o. I just dey where you leave me
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by omogin(f): 6:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Post like this will be allowed to flourish and blossom but anything critical of APC will either have the thread closed or critics blocked. Is nairaland now working for ....?
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by Caseless: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2016
AfricanApple:
I no hide o. I just dey where you leave me
I have never left u. U know na...
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by Caseless: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by jerusalem101: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
What a pathetic rendition, ur neither pdp nor apc yet ur writing in support of apc.
So funny am already fed up with this pdp extension called" apc" in lest than a year and Pmb's integrity is also dropping in my eyes.
Re: Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again by jerusalem101: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Trying to justify why a pot used on gas is better than the one used on stove, but remember this write up itself is propaganda cause the two pots will sooner or later end up with black ass. Aside from PMB and VP for now, please tell me another politician in APC with perfect record?
The problem here is that politicians and their cohorts have abdicted the real essence of government for selfish gain, that's why propaganda is now the only thing govt do instead of building a better Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Demolition Of Otodo Gbame Illegal, Court Rules / I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners / House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.