Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

"My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested (52489 Views)

Father And Son Arrested While Trying To Butcher Stolen Dog. Photo / Gang Who Butchered Man And His 3-year-old Son Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by 4nobody4every1: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
sad

Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
kingphilip:
It's a very laudable achievement shown by this man and should be done by every Nigerian who means well for the country

Pretenders everywhere

They're saying they'll do same thing but I'm sure they won't instead they'll be offering prayers for successful operation

Who knows if the man haven't benefited alot if not that this one came with bullet wounds we wouldn't have known

@bolded how?

1 Like

Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by buoye1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lol...change nooni
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by Jabioro: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op why are you blunting the face,so when he want to contest tomorrow he will deny that he is the one ,like Kasham or Buruji are doing now..Born for nothing ,died for nothing wasted efforts..
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by Emmahunk(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
This is a total departure from what we are used to in this Country where armed robbers, cultists and treasury looters are daily given chieftaincy titles.
This man should be recommended for National Award by the National Orientation Agency.
I salute your courage sir

1 Like

Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
God father
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by 1miccza: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Men like this should be given awards and commendations in order to serve as examples to other criminal minded ones especially at this period when morality and all has gone down the drain....
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by passionate88: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
T
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
sarzy:

@bolded how?
I wonder too cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
kingphilip:
It's a very laudable achievement shown by this man and should be done by every Nigerian who means well for the country

Pretenders everywhere

They're saying they'll do same thing but I'm sure they won't instead they'll be offering prayers for successful operation

Who knows if the man haven't benefited alot if not that this one came with bullet wounds we wouldn't have known

maybe you yourself is a beneficiary
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by onunwa21(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
A good father....indeed.
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by passionate88: 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
He said he was also informed that the robbers were
armed with machetes, broken bottles, and knives,
among other weapons.
these are the major weapons the armed robbers operated with.

According to him, the robbers, on seeing the police team,
opened fire and the police responded and a gun duel
ensued. During the gun duel, he said the leader of the
gang, simply identified as Oga Kenneth, was gunned
down on the spot while other members of the gang
escaped with bullet wounds.
how come robbers with broken bottles, machetes, knives and 'others' opened fire on sighting the men of Nigerian police?, they couldn't even display the guns used by the criminals.

Some of those guys are juveniles, they shouldn't be made to go to jail rather take them to a remand home.

3 Likes

Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by 3kay945(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hope the mother share this idea with him, Or else
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by masterplan303(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
This is the perfect example of what Yoruba people call omo jatijati omolasan ekeji bingo
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by ehix89(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
HRich:
People don't know the meaning of Bastard anymore.

You just saw the Topic "Man hands *Son* to Police"

And you are calling the boy a Bastard.

BASTARD means who don't know his/her Father.

Which school you go?
kikikikikikikikiki, this is funny grin
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by Greenback: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
HRich:
People don't know the meaning of Bastard anymore.

You just saw the Topic "Man hands *Son* to Police"

And you are calling the boy a Bastard.

BASTARD means who don't know his/her Father.

Which school you go?

whats the difference between such a son and a bastard?
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by Greataausim(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bad son of a good father.....
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by emyjay2015: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
The rate of armed robbery in warri is on the rise everyday. Gunshots now sounds like music to the ear of residents. Everyone lives with fear of the unknown. May God help the residents.
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by patrickjose: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
johnwizey:
Banger
gud observation
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
seunlayi:
Very good but I will still blame the father, I m also a father, you can't as a responsible father allow your son to deteriorate to that extent

So you know the places your children go at your back?
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by HRich(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Greenback:

whats the difference between such a son and a bastard?
One have a Father,

And the other doesn't.

That's the Difference. :-D :-D
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by Greenback: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
HRich:
One have a Father,

And the other doesn't.

That's the Difference. :-D :-D

even my dog knows that,we aint talking literarily here,we are talking figuratively..dontcha read between lines?

2 Likes

Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by megareal: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
The man is wise. The useless son would one have organiser robbers to rob and maybe kill his father. I've heard such stories.
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hmm not all father will do that. 5 out of 100 will do wot dat man did. By reportin his son.
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by cescky(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Lol cheesy

.....Ur so cute,....*sighs*
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by EMMYSIM: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
What an incunjubugus
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by ffo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
if the dad is to behave like most nairalanders, he would have said "ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS"
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by M4gunners: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
eleko1:
Thank u Papa David sad.Make police/judge nor free that Bastard sha,odawise,Pa Arogoy go hear am sad. Meanwhile,AJUKWU CHUBUIKE grin lipsrsealed undecided always REP embarassed undecided grin smiley.
Old joke.
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by Pennywise(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
layzie:

The so called Edo guest house should arrange for police security as it seems they are a soft target for armed robbers. I pity the people lodging there unknowingly.

This is what makes sense except when you realize that Edo guest house is 2 mins quick walk from the same police station on refinery road. The owners must feel they are covered by the Grace of this police station. Apparently that is not the case. Bad boys used to have respect for this police station.
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by Houseofglam7(f): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
cescky:

.....Ur so cute,....*sighs*

Thanks smiley
Na Mary Kay dey help my career

1 Like

Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by scobaba: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
I heard today that that one with cuffs has been killed too.

Ekpan police dont keep criminals in cells, its mostly domestic issues.
Re: "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested by cescky(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Thanks smiley
Na Mary Kay dey help my career

lol grin, naaa na you de help mary kay... one needs a certificate for this your level of cuteness kiss

hope u get particulars grin oya reverse and pull over ....... i be beauty police

u really garrit (beauty)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. / "Whistleblower Exposes Guys Stealing Diesel From A Glo Mast". See Photos / Gray Ekpezu, UNICAL Student Killed By A Soldier (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.