Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Photo: Apple Ipad Pro 9.7 Review And Photos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photo: Apple Ipad Pro 9.7 Review And Photos (939 Views)

Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos / Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Apple Ipad Pro 9.7 Review And Photos by dotun4luv(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Apple iPad Pro 9.7 Release Date, Price And Specs revealed online. The new Apple iPad Pro measure 9.7 inch and support 2G, 3G and apparently 4G network with no SIM card slot. The new iPad Pro runs on the latest Apple OS, iOS 9.3, with 2.16 GHz (Twister) with PowerVR series 7 (12-core graphics).

The new Apple device was launched early March, 2016 and is set to be released March 31st. The device weigh 437 g with dimensions 240 x 169 6.1 mm (9.45 x 6.67 c 0.24 in) with Nano-SIN/Electronic SIM card (e-SIM).

Apple iPad pro 9.7 seems to be the first device I will be glancing with an eSIM in the history of gadget perhaps, based on the levels I have seen as at this time.

With much to expect in Apple iPad Pro 9.7, here we are considering the device core specs as pertaining to the device specifications, the new Apple iPad Pro 9.7 price and release date, as well as the availability in Nigeria.

The new iPad Pro 9.7 comes in 9.7 inch, 1536 x 2048 pixels which depicts the device screen resolution and clarity. The multitouch iPad Pro 9.7 features a scratch-resistance glass, oleophobic coating with true-tone display. Running on Apple iOS 9.3, features a Apple A9X Chipset with three variants of internal storage. Which are 32GB, 128GB and 256GB, all on 2GB RAM.

Camera-wise, the new iPad features a 12MP camera at the rear with autofocus detection, dual LED with dual flash tone and 5MP front facing camera for selfie and video calls.

Apple iPad Pro 9.7 features a FingerPrint sensor for maximum security, acceleometer, gyro, compass and barometer as core part of the device connectivity. Featuring a v2.0 USB reversible connection with a HTML5 default Safari brwoser.

Convincingly, the new Apple device whooped in a 4 speakers which are stereo based and a non-removable battery capacity of 27.5 Wh with a talk time up to 10hours. The device came out in Silver, Gold, Space Gray, and Rose Gold.

The actual price of the Apple iPad Pro 9.7 has not been release and the device is not currently available in Nigeria. I think the only deficiency of the new Apple device is the 2GB RAM. In mobile world where devices have started running on 4GB RAM, 2GB worth of RAM may start loosing its stands or what do you think about this Apple iPad Pro 9.7 RAM?
http://www.engadgetng.com/2016/03/apple-ipad-pro-9-7-release-date/

Re: Photo: Apple Ipad Pro 9.7 Review And Photos by dotun4luv(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Photo: Apple Ipad Pro 9.7 Review And Photos by Cutehector(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Apple can do better Dan dis abeg. I dnt like d specs
Re: Photo: Apple Ipad Pro 9.7 Review And Photos by Xionez(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmm.
This just buttress my theory that "All Companies begin to slack once at the top". First it was Motorola then Blackberry to Nokia. Now we have the newest entrant..,Apple.

There is no new thing here. Just upgraded screen, storage and speakers. Even the new ForceTouch(TM) isnt included. Nothing special to warrant 'Pro' status. I bet the battery life hasnt even changed. Other devices carrying better hardware can do donuts around iPads nowadays.

You wanna see a 'Pro', handle a Surface Pro 3 or 4 even with Core M processor. Samsung Galaxy Pro has entered the foray with their AMOLED screens.

Good luck Apple! Your most valuable company days are at its end.

(1) (Reply)

Problem Downloading From Play Store. / Cheap Airtel Plan-7gb For 3,500,12gb For 5,000 And 34gb For 8,000 / How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.