Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together (56399 Views)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Lagos Hospital Segun Arinze Said Rejected Accident Victim React,release Photos(p / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Perform Together On Stage For The First Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by Ifeconwaba(m): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
good for them finally
grin grin grin
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by chimah3(m): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by Dijaga(m): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
LEAVE STORY....ALL THE FIGHT NA ARRANGEE...JUST PLAYED ON EVERI.. INTELLIGENCE...WATCH OUT FOR MORE ACCEPTABILTY AND PATRONAGE FROM PEOPLE WORLD WIDE....THEY THE GREATEST FOOLS......JUST WANNA GET PEIPLES SYMPATHY AND HYKE THEIR POPULARITY AND ACCEPTABILITY...
quote author=simtosul post=44155079] Peter Okoye finally performed together as Psquare at the Palmundo world festival in the Netherlands
last night ..Peter still refers to himself as Mr
P.Glad to see them back on![/quote]
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by Idrismusty97(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Abeg how much be indomie for una area?
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by victorazy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
pyxon:
Abuja today, Netherlands tomorrow. Whosoever God has blessed, he has blessed and no man can curse

Na person dey curse them b4?
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by AstraNetwork: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Anambra boiz.. cool

Truly the best in the entire black race.

1 Like

Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by osjoshua(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
emmyset:
Like......If u are happy to see them bck....

we need unlike button in NL big time
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by Kyllahmc(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Behold this is the end of the publicity stunt!
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
graceadase:
Oga you nor dey make call? Your account bal nor dey comot for 46,705.08 ?

Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by BABANGBALI: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Na photoshop jo
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by kinkymax: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smiles,,dey re relli silly .do dey tnk we don't understand dier rubbish gameplay ,,,publicity stunts
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by DrChukzy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
remigiusizunna:
Haaaaaaaa the pohsin above me is a m********er,you be robot?
Anyway,bk to the topic.
Dz guys re just using the break up saga to gain popularity bt its stupidity 4 dem.

Hahahahhahajh I salute ur stupidity o baba. 10 yrs after their death, they will still remain popular. Someone who is popular still wanna gain attentions? from who? you? afassaaaa
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by DrChukzy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
ellahzy:
they broke up and now they are back together

They've gotten the attention they needed "all
eyes on them" by the time they release a new
song they'll be having 5million views in 24 hours.
#smartMove cool

Who are they gaining attention from? You? Who know ms if you exist? Go and sitdon jare mycheeew
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by remigiusizunna(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
DrChukzy:

Hahahahhahajh I salute ur stupidity o baba. 10 yrs after their death, they will still remain popular. Someone who is popular still wanna gain attentions? from who? you? afassaaaa
Ask them, dn come bk 4 ur brain tumor to be removed so that you can atleast, for once have a proper reasoning.
Daft
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by DrChukzy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=18pt] I never fell for their staged fight tho undecided[/size]

Staged and Managed by you right? Choi poverty makes a man to start thinking abnormally.
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by Babyphinas(f): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by DrChukzy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
they are tired of the arranged stunt so soon?

Yes...cos you are tired of sponsoring them. Use your head, everything isn't staged.
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by Codes151(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Errrmmm... where I my pad? Smh
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by DrChukzy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
ObiOkpor:
Clear publicity stunt. I ain't buying it again.

Who begged you to buy it? Poverty is a disease
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by DrChukzy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
remigiusizunna:

Ask them, dn come bk 4 ur brain tumor to be removed so that you can atleast, for once have a proper reasoning.
Daft

Typical Nonentity who just come online to start copying and pasting whatever he sees. You have no point and you are insulting someone who is old enuf to be ur father.
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by DrChukzy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sasuwa:
So u people, just went in quasi-separation to grab public attention?

Attentions? From who? chaiiiiii
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by barrysome001: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
simtosul:
Peter Okoye finally performed together as Psquare at the Palmundo world festival in the Netherlands
last night ..Peter still refers to himself as Mr
P.Glad to see them back on!

I gained a little interest in the recent news about them and I discovered that Peter has always called himself Mr. P even before we get to know about the separation brouhaha....take your time to watch their "collabo" video,he wore a T-shirt with the inscription"MISTER P", So it's no case saying he still refers himself as Mr. P because he has always being Mr. P.
They are just two brothers that want to be distinctly recognized,that's why one has dreadlocks and the other don't.....IMO
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by remigiusizunna(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
DrChukzy:

Typical Nonentity who just come online to start copying and pasting whatever he sees. You have no point and you are insulting someone who is old enuf to be ur father.
Your not sensible at all, you sound deformed(physically,socially,psychologically,academically and otherwise).
Ah don't beef with persons with such deformities.
So,
Go facq yaself. Irriat
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by ObiOkpor(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
DrChukzy:

Who begged you to buy it? Poverty is a disease
You're an idiot!
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by DrChukzy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
remigiusizunna:

Your not sensible at all, you sound deformed(physically,socially,psychologically,academically and otherwise).
Ah don't beef with persons with such deformities.
So,
Go facq yaself. Irriat

I won't curse you and your generations, its so obvious
you're already tryna escape in the river of curses and
I'm not so heartless to add to that.

Then again, who will talk some senses into your head if
not me, when your conductor of a father has been
hustling for the money to spend on his concubines and
your whorish momma cannot leave her too to the
stench emanating from her nether region, they don
fvck your mother tire and instead of you to be
ashamed of your miserable existence, you wanna result
to letting out you frustration on 'real G's in here'
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by DrChukzy(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
ObiOkpor:
You're an idiot!

Who is to be blamed for your psycochalgia and characterism if not your parents, and the goblins partially. You are unlearned and myopic and making that know to you is a privilege. Only if Noah hadn't let your ancestors in his ark, you'd have being relieved of living thus your painful life full of regrets. Sucker.
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by LaurelP(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Where are d photos nah?
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by remigiusizunna(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
DrChukzy:

I won't curse you and your generations, its so obvious you're already tryna escape in the river of curses and I'm not so heartless to add to that.

Then again, who will talk some senses into your head if not me, when your conductor of a father has been hustling for the money to spend on his concubines and your whorish momma cannot leave her too to the stench emanating from her nether region, they don fvck your mother tire and instead of you to be ashamed of your miserable existence, you wanna result to letting out you frustration on 'real G's in here'
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by remigiusizunna(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
DrChukzy:

I won't curse you and your generations, its so obvious you're already tryna escape in the river of curses and I'm not so heartless to add to that.

Then again, who will talk some senses into your head if not me, when your conductor of a father has been hustling for the money to spend on his concubines and your whorish momma cannot leave her too to the stench emanating from her nether region, they don fvck your mother tire and instead of you to be ashamed of your miserable existence, you wanna result to letting out you frustration on 'real G's in here'
You talk trash,you make no sense. So what re you?

A product of expired watery semen
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by SamiboiWhips(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Y'all should pls check this video out and share your views about the video, Thanks

Watch "Blast Champ - Nwayor (Official Video)" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B88r5SMPMN8
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by DrChukzy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
remigiusizunna:
You talk trash,you make no sense. So what re you?

A product of expired watery semen
Are "you" tired of living. Where would you like your kidneys to go? You can decide where other organs go too, honey Or we can just dash you like that to the donor clinic guys.

*pensive* Inshort, just draw up your will.. cheesy Oh wait, that's right. You own nothing. Sorry
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by remigiusizunna(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
DrChukzy:

Are "you" tired of living.
Where would you like your kidneys to go?
You can decide where other organs go too, honey
Or we can just dash you like that to the donor clinic
guys.

*pensive*
Inshort, just draw up your will.. cheesy
Oh wait, that's right.
You own nothing. Sorry
You see? You re admitting how important my parts would be when am actually dead,check out how important they are(I am) now that am living....
What do you live for?
I pity the clown that carried you 4 nine months and still calls you a child.
Waste

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Hits The Gym In A Stylish Way Weeks After Leaving Kpokpogri: Video / A Fan Offers To Pay Falz N300k For A Follow Back On Instagram. Singer Replies / Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.