Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt (23045 Views)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) / Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by mopolch(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nawa
Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by LEvuls(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sunofgod:
Common stomach upset - silly oyibo man,
Chai grin
blackman's idea eh
Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by viktagorion: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Keeper or no keeper, the Eagles will trash the Pharaohs like kilode.

Quote me anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by meanface: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
chaii!!........naija don enta one chance.
Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by shehuolayinka(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Na now stomach upset come. Bad news

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by kingsclass: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sunofgod:
Common stomach upset - silly oyibo man,
Grow up brother and learn how to talk.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by optional1(f): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Wont believe till d day of d match
Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by prinsam30: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Good news in disguise, God have his way of doing things, the way of God is totally different from the way of Men, Super Eagles might comes out victorious on Tuesday who knows

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by justjify(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
angry Food poisoning?
Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by abiolag(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Get well soon Carl

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
ofofoCEO:
Recall Enyeama asap
call who? Sombody filled with pride?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by goodvision12(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
ofofoCEO:
Recall Enyeama asap
I concur with your submission

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by Diamondcan: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
get well soon
Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by goodvision12(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
That was how they said iwobi will not play as a result of food poisoning but he later played.I will only believe this news if i dont see him in post on tuesday against egypt.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by RobinHez(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
prinsam30:
Good news in disguise, God have his way of doing things, the way of God is totally different from the way of Men, Super Eagles might comes out victorious on Tuesday who knows

GOD is not a soccer fan... undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by ksbusari(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
probably he might av taken some Nigerian food which is nt good for him.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Why didn't Tanzania withdraw from the race instead of Chad?
Nigeria will hit Egypt 3-2, defeat Tanzania and then qualify.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by Chrisx1x(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
wilyparker:
Carl is the best we have now... I just hope he recovers before the game on tuesday
did you read the news properly?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by joxxy01(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
More Bad news= Chad pulles out of Afcon qualifiers
Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by banky222: 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nigeria with 2 points and Egypt with 5 points.

We need to defeat Egypt on Tuesday and also beat Tanzania. If not , is goodbye.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by joxxy01(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
krattoss:
now I think the gods of Egypt are powerful.
Our God is Mightier.. Ask their magicians.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
The political situation in Egypt is unstable. The guy is actually afraid of the risk of terrorism. That's the simple truth.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by damosky12(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
call who? Sombody filled with pride?
Don't say that again. He was humiliated na. Anybody could have been pained by such humiliation. Never jump into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by buoye1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
kingofchess:
that is their business... I don't do super eagles (heart attack) I do team Barcelona (rest of mind)
LOL...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by igbsam(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Give him red capsule and flagyll jor. if it doesn't work. Agbo Jedi will cure it

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sunnycliff:
May God help them! Maybe Carl has not played in such a hot weather like Kaduna before!
...he has not played in a jungle before.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
I am not surprised. I said it that Hell Rufai give them Tuwo Chinkafa eat for that Dinner. See the tin don deh run our oyinbo man belle.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by jotey(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
banky222:
Nigeria with 2 points and Egypt with 5 points.

We need to defeat Egypt on Tuesday and also beat Tanzania. If not , is goodbye.
Egypt with 4 points not 5
Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by macskillzy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Abegi
Make the doctor squeeze Ewuro(bitter leaf) leaf for am make he drink the water

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by lordsharks(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
We got to qualify
Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by Dinocarex(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
This is the time for Daniel Akpei to shine for Super Eagles.
Brilliant goalkeeper.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt by Dinocarex(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
macskillzy:
Abegi
Make the doctor squeeze Ewuro(bitter leaf) leaf for am make he drink the water
Let them go local

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaju Pinnick Wins CAF Executive Committee Seat / Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast / Bale Pulls Out Of Real Madrid Squad After They Blocked His China Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.