Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) (44698 Views)

How Okada Riders Smuggle AK-47 Rifles, Weapons (VIDEO) / Father Of Six Declared Wanted For Raping Wife’s Sales Girl (pic) / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by rawtouch: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Women need to start moving in groups again so that's how they would have done one nation under egg roll with her
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Pussy and problems is inseparable
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Jabioro: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Police had actually cause this trouble ,why for God sake must you released an accused base on abduction just like that without proper investigation.. Oga see what you have brought the society in the of cause token you get from the brag boys..

2 Likes

Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Toosure70: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
na aboki cultisim to worst o
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by jantavanta(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Abductions continue
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by eleko1: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
sad sad sad those aboniki pipu dem .Make una kill unaself,God nor vex.Hausa killed Fulani,NO CASE
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by EMMYSIM: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
WHAT AN INCUNJUBUGUS
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Krismart(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
D so called Nura killed himself. Mata wey don end wey he 4 leave for Mathias, he still carry knife and sword wan go act Chinese movie

3 Likes

Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by meforyou1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
People are just commenting without reading the story. The girl in question was kidnapped. And when the kidnappers were caught and taken to piece station, they were released in less than 2 hours.
All the blame should go to our corrupt and inefficient police force

3 Likes

Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Diomimi: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
brunofarad:
No matter how beautiful a woman is,...her beautiful aint worth FIGHTING for talk more of to die for.

guy forget that talk. All man's hustle end where woman dey. how u want take relaxed as a man if woman no dey there? yellow is in prison now because of woman and here's Nura... women rule the world silently.
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by martinchinedu(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Touts! undecided
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Na dem dem.

E no consign me cheesy
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
kenonze:
Mtcheeew.

I stopped reading after the first paragraph that stated that the 2 rival group clashed because of woman
angry you better go back and read that shii, you people are the cause of all the problems of this world, even terrorism is because of virgins angry you look cute though, even though i wont kill because of you tongue still tripping sha wink

1 Like

Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by brunofarad(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
When God bless ur HUSTLE
U don't need to fight for a woman
They have high affinity for successful men.

Diomimi:

guy forget that talk. All man's hustle end where woman dey. how u want take relaxed as a man if woman no dey there? yellow is in prison now because of woman and here's Nura... women rule the world silently.
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by eniwaye2: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by kenyguy(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Group fight is very Bad.
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by megareal: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
I blame the police. The guys must have paid some good amount to squash the case.

Nigerian police and bribe. SMH.

BTW, I doubt a lot of commentators here evn read the story cos some comments be like undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Bollinger(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
brunofarad:
No matter how beautiful a woman is,...her beautiful aint worth FIGHTING for talk more of to die for.

Men say that all the time, but subconsciously, it is what they do every single day.
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by aalex1: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
This is almost d same story someone posted here a couple of days ago,saying d boy Nura a fulani was killed by people in d community cos he snatched a girls bag...a story dat was capable of bringing about a reprisal attack by fulani herdsmen on d community.
dre11:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/how-okada-rider-was-killed-in-gwagwalada-in-groups-clash-over-girl/139694.html

Pic: Another kioks set ablaze by a group of angry youth in Gwagwalada

Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
kenonze:
Mtcheeew.

I stopped reading after the first paragraph that stated that the 2 rival group clashed because of woman
I stop reading when he said he called the sarik Hausawa 1st. Instead of calling the police or rescure team.

1 Like

Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by osimataylor(m): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
see how the story has been embellished to look like a normal clash.If it had happened in Rivers state the would have been a screaming headline of cult clash.
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by delishpot: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
98% of people on the first page commented only after reading the headline

2 Likes

Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
ijafiya:
killing a fellow man because of a lady! some men though...
MEN? They said OKADA thugs, not men.
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by macaranta(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Senseless death
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by ManTiger(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Police and money. I just dey laff when I read "How to spot fake policeman". Like seriously?v
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Chalatanace(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nice
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Gabaleve(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
shamecurls:
When girls Yapa for Allen Avenue, Toyin street, Empire e.t.c
read and understand well before making comments

2 Likes

Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by misspicy(f): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Abeg they should not carry their yeye fight enter my area o infact lemme call my sister and confirm angry
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by dragunov: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Emmysteve9:
See what clueless dumb Buhari has caused now.
Oh shut up will you!
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by shamecurls(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Gabaleve:

read and understand well before making comments

undecided
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Commenters Una even read d write-up at all

2 Likes

Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Damikevin(m): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
When you assume you have a monopoly in being Evil. RIP to the dead. But wait what is with Hausa boys and abduction nowadays? From Ese, to the girl in Zaria to this one again. Ladies pls keep a screw driver in ur purse along with ur make up kits pls. Stab a niqqa by the neck if he forcing on you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Dumps Lady's Dead Body In Sapele, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.