Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Vision Trip Whatsapp Group - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Vision Trip Whatsapp Group (1171 Views)

Learn How To Create The Terminator Vision Using Hololens / Image Processing And Computer Vision: Anisotropic Diffusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vision Trip Whatsapp Group by BOSCO123(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
To achieve your vision, goals and meet other Expert in various I.T companies, and also learn how others make money online and offline .Join this Whatsapp group .Drop your number here or send it to me via Whatsapp .08077675780
Re: Vision Trip Whatsapp Group by BOSCO123(m): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hello Everyone, Yippie....I'm really excited on this journey we are starting today and thank you all for joining in. A VISION TRIP is a journey to achieving your VISION and this group is created to build synergy and exchange of ideas on our different spheres of passion. An African proverb says " To go fast, go alone but to go far, go together". The effect of team work is exponential and this effect I hope we'd see in our journey together
Re: Vision Trip Whatsapp Group by BOSCO123(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
On the journey before us, CLARITY is important in developing vision and synergy, please can you let us know your VISION
MY VISION
"To glorify God in living and teach practical principles of life to millions in all nations"
I apply this vision in all areas of my life.
My core areas of skill development this year to increase the SPHERE OF MY INFLUENCE are:
1. Web development
2. Book writing
3. Communication and Leadership development

What I want us to do eventually is to share ideas!!! Ideas change the world. Facebook, Google and Youtube all started as an idea. Let us discuss the solutions and not just the problems. A large percentage of people dwell on the problems and only a few talk about the solutions. We can be among that few.
Some tips of the iceberg:
Re: Vision Trip Whatsapp Group by BOSCO123(m): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
1. Do you have a VISION BOX on your PC?I have that to store everything relating to my personal development for VISION ACCOMPLISHMENT
2. Did you have a PLAN BOOK for 2016?
3. Who is discussing about taking advantage of the current "Made in Nigeria" blues?
Re: Vision Trip Whatsapp Group by BOSCO123(m): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
VISION TRIP..where ideas meet💥💥💥

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! How Much Can I Sell Afridel.com (pic) / I Need A Programmer To Do Some Editing In My Site / How Do I Login GMAIL Account Bypassing The Phone Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.