Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Deeperlifers, Check This Prophecy Against Your Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeperlifers, Check This Prophecy Against Your Pastor (680 Views)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Is This Prophecy By Prophet TBJoshua Coming To Pass? / Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeperlifers, Check This Prophecy Against Your Pastor by otemanuduno: 12:38am On Mar 28, 2016
I was shocked today as I came across this passage of the WISE BOOK given to me by Eartum to share to the world. That is in the book of Jasheb: Jasheb 14:1-57

Note:
Reverad= Father of Jehovah
Nymphidis= Jehovah/Allah
Faulkin= Jesus
Jasheb= A man who saw the vision
Waldis= A woman showing Jasheb the vision

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

1. After this, Waldis showed me a vision. And I saw other great people which are not the worshippers of Nymphidis.

2. And many of them have little knowledge of Reverad and his purpose for all living beings on earth.

3. And these people were in all the continents of the world. They cure sicknesses and diseases with their little knowledge of Reverad.

4. And they were filled with knowledge, teaching their offsprings after them.

5. And I, Jasheb, asked saying, this people have children? Where did they come from?

6. Then did Waldis say, the time shall soon come when the homos shall no more be only males. But males and females shall abound.

7. And they shall give birth to their own kind. Then shall Faulkin claim supremacy over them and shall claim to die for their sins because he is the firstborn of all living creatures.

8. And Faulkin shall hope to get married to as many of them, both male and female, who worship his father.

9. And he shall be their spiritual husband while they live on earth. Then shall he appear to some of the women in their dreams and have sex with them, putting on the flesh of other spirits.

10. And Faulkin shall be the most loved of these women before their husbands.

11. Then shall many of them choose to leave their husbands if they would not allow them to serve Faulkin perfectly with all their hearts.

12. And there shall be marriage breakups in the sanctuary of Nymphidis when some husbands shall not follow the way of Faulkin and their wives shall choose to love him more than their husbands.
[b]
13. I shall tell you a prophecy in the continent of Murmoh. A female homo called Sewa in her tongue shall be married to a man.

14. And she shall accept the doctrine of Faulkin as preached by a priest of Nymphidis well-known in the land of Murmoh.

15. And she shall drink the blood of Faulkin and eat the flesh of Faulkin like others do.

16. And at that time shall a new invention be made by those who knew a little of the way of Reverad; those who did much meditation to get problems solved by their brains.

17. Then shall the husband of the woman purchase the new invention whose life is made to work by satellites.

18. The shape of the invention shall be like a box, showing the images of the homos as they were.

19. Now it shall come to pass that as soon as many of the priests of Nymphidis shall see this invention, they shall call it a name.

20. And they shall say it is the Box of Beelzebub.

21. And the priest in whose sanctuary Sewa worships shall forbid the use of the box by the members of his sanctuary.

22. And anyone who shall use this box of Beelzebub shall be named a wicked soul and shall be excommunicated.

23. And the husband of Sewa shall purchase this box, for his soul loves to find knowledge day and night.

24. Then shall Sewa condemn the box and shall engage in a bitter quarrel with her husband.

25. And the priests of the sanctuary shall advise her in what to do, quoting from the book of Nymphidis what was done by a warrior of Nymphidis to the idol-gods of his father.

26. And Sewa's spirit was lifted and she felt she was enlightened. Then she felt that the spirit of Faulkin shall help her.

27. Then did she take up the box of her husband and broke it within the yard while he was away.

28. And she went into her chamber to pray for the conversion of her husband.

29. Then when her husband came, she met him with a smile, thinking that her prayers must have been answered by Nymphidis.

30. And the man had seen the broken box outside. Then in his anger did she pounce on Sewa and hit her severely that she was greatly injured.

31. And the face of Sewa did she tear with the broken glass from the screen of the invented box.

32. Then was Sewa soaked up in blood. Then did she visit her sanctuary with tears. But the priests therein sought not to take up a lawsuit against the homo because they had disguised their belief as the most peaceful one on earth.

33. Then did they advise her to return to her husband, because Faulkin will change his nature. But when Sewa returned to her home, she was sent out of the home forever with more beatings.

34. And the people of the sanctuary of Nymphidis told her to remain without getting married to another husband.

35. And they acquired a dirty chamber for her in a place where many people lived together.

35. Then after paying for the hire of the chamber the first year, they left her stranded.

36. And they did not know what has befallen her thereafter, because she was sent packing when the next hire she could not afford.

37. And Sewa held on to the doctrine of Nymphidis in the sanctuary of the same denomination but which was located in another place.

38. And she could not get married because her doctrine permits no one to leave his husband or wife and remarry.

39. Then did Sewa grow past the age of which marriage was suitable, yet serving Nymphidis.

40. And it came to pass after twelve years the priests of the sanctuary which condemned the box of visions and images, calling it the box of Beelzebub, took of the tithe of the people and purchased a space of the satellite.

41. And they set up the boxes of Beelzebub everywhere in their sanctuaries for to show their high priest in it.

42. And this thing grieved Sewa because they had condemned the use of the box before, which thing led to her divorce.

43. Then did Sewa asked to see the high priest of the sanctuary in her rage, but she could not meet him because her intentions had been told to the servants of the high priest.

44. Then did Sewa return to her husband's house to plead with him to take her back in her old age.

45. For she was now fifty-two and had past her prime.

46. Then did her husband show her the wife of which she had remarried to. And behold, she was nubile and beautiful, with a light-skinned face and her dimples were like the ripples of the blue sea.

47. Then did Sewa break into a loud cry. And right in the chamber of her husband did she lay a curse on the high priest.

48. For in her anger did she say, you high priest shall also lose your wife as you have made me lose the husband of my youth by your ignorance.

49. You made him send me out and instructed me not to remarry.

50. You shall also lose the trust of your follower by the deed of your son in this same issue of marriage. For she shall get married to a woman who shall not uphold the laws of your sanctuary in the institution of marriage.

51. Then shall your followers become sleepers in the sanctuary when they shall be watching your images in the box of Beelzebub which you have adopted for use in your sanctuaries.

51. And at your death shall your sanctuary be divided, for many shall follow after the one which you did not intend for a leader.

52. And only few shall go after the wife of your old age and her faithful followers, who also would want to have a hand in the affair of the church.

53. And only if you shall seek me and find me to beg for pardon shall this curse not come to pass.

54. For your hypocrisy is high in the land of Murmoh.

55. Jasheb! do you know what became of the curse?

56. Then Jasheb said, " no Waldis!"

57. Then she replied, the curse was fulfilled on the high priest and his wife died of an illness caused by Chaleb.[/b]
Re: Deeperlifers, Check This Prophecy Against Your Pastor by seunlayi(m): 2:42am On Mar 28, 2016
What do you stand to gain from this? I pray that your sense will be restored back to you so that you can repent

4 Likes

Re: Deeperlifers, Check This Prophecy Against Your Pastor by dayowunmi(m): 2:48am On Mar 28, 2016
What is the meaning of these jargons?

1 Like

Re: Deeperlifers, Check This Prophecy Against Your Pastor by orisa37: 3:12am On Mar 28, 2016
This is Drama.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christian Terrorist...they Refused To Talk About. / Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) / I'm Not Happy When Some Igbo's Are Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.