Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash (10708 Views)

Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus / Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry / FG, States Spent N538bn On Ghost Workers In Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by AntiWailer: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2016
Dansuki will soon be released.

No wonder they want the cointry to turn upside down.

Owu don hook them for neck
Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by BabaAgba001(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2016
:-XGhost dey everywhere even d peson who share meat wit teeth don't remit d whole meeet. Who chop d remaining abi u wan talk make u miss d next meat sharing infat I love this. I no say apc no get ghost woka samsam my ppl wetin u tink kiss
Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by enlightenedmind: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2016
oyinkinola:
.....the washing maching of nigeria have started working, it will continue until nigeria is clean, but for all of nigeria to take pdp seriously they must declared their member looters and call them to go and return the looted fund at their disposure!

Oyinkinola we finally agree. Now you get me. If PDP return the funds and change their candidates to people who have at least gotten an education of some sort above WAEC, then we might re-consider.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by dokunbam(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Goldencollins:
APC is an Evil and Devilish party with Buhari as their Commander in Chief.
4 Things to know about these blood sucking group of Evil people called APC.
1. They have sucked the brains of some gullible Nigerians that's why we have Zombies still supporting them despite the economic hardship they have put innocent Nigerians into.
2. They deceive gullible Nigerians/Zombies by telling them to embrase agriculture,entrepreneurial skill acquisition like soap making etc while they sneak in their wards through the back door to occupy Juicy positions in CBN yet their jobless Zombies are hailing them.
3. Their Commander in Chief of Evil, Buhari, has spent. 22m dollars on foreign trips,his wife the rice cooker Aisha has bought dollars running into millions from CBN,the Chief Propagandist Gaba Shehu has bought dollars from CBN up to the tune of 800k usd why do they have access to dollars from CBN and yet they placed a strict rule on forex and call Nigerians studying abroad who couldn't pay their school fees bcuz of Buhari's evil agenda "Tough Luck" how does Gaba Shehu,Buhari pay their children's school fees abroad Or are they d only ones allowed to have access to dollars while other Nigerians are referred to as "Tough Luck" yet the Zombies are hailing them.
4. Fuel is N180 per liter with long queues causing traffic grip lock in several parts of the nation. But still dia Zombies are hailing them.
5. Food prices have sky rocketed so high that only d rich can afford it. Yet d Zombies are hailing them.

In few weeks to come I will expose these evil APC and their Evil agenda for Nigeria.
As usual the Zombies are allowed to quote me.

Wailer's posts are getting less interesting everyday. I don't the connection between the post and your reply. The more you guys do this, the more it shows you guys are frustrated. And we hate PDP more every day

All these posts won't help in anyway.

Guy get a job
Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by Nellybii: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2016
fowlyansh181:
Survey.. I am used to seeing people say thAt if 2019 should come that Buhari nor APC won't win the presidential election again . And i cant say for now, so let's pretend this is 2019 general election , rep your candidate for APC click like for PDP click share, lets know the party that stands the chance of winning the coming general election in some years time.

Fooolish, useless post mtchewwww
Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by jericco1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
had it been they were in power, they wouldn't mind all these stress, but for publicity stunt they've now taken action like they don't know who those ghost workers are.
Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
PDP the ghost party.
Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by Kingspin(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
enlightenedmind:

What direction? We have been there, done that, bought the t-shirts!!! PDP, that think that this country is for their family. THey do not believe in development and make us beggers to America, Britain. We are like slaves begging for food from our masters. OUR OWN FOOD. PDP took away my pride as a Nigerian. Buhari is giving that back to me small small. PLease leave him alone oo. I am not APC or PDP. I am none. But what Nigerians will agree with is we are not regretting voting PDP out.
Buhari givibg you what, town hall meeting, na today? Think very well before you talk. If change enter Nigeria, you wouldn't require to beg us see it.
Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by Kingspin(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
enlightenedmind:

What direction? We have been there, done that, bought the t-shirts!!! PDP, that think that this country is for their family. THey do not believe in development and make us beggers to America, Britain. We are like slaves begging for food from our masters. OUR OWN FOOD. PDP took away my pride as a Nigerian. Buhari is giving that back to me small small. PLease leave him alone oo. I am not APC or PDP. I am none. But what Nigerians will agree with is we are not regretting voting PDP out.
Buhari giving you what, town hall meeting, na today? Buhari, Nigerian ex- president. Think very well before you talk. If change enter Nigeria, you wouldn't require to beg us see them.
Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by bayinq25(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
ruggedboy01:

http://www.punchng.com/pdp-battles-ghost-workers-pays-staff-in-cash/
PDP and APC are all thieves to me,how come i don't believe anything that comes out from the duo?stvpid morons working on the minds of gullible Nigerians.Nigeria's problem isn't politics,it's simply shortage of leadership!
Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by bayinq25(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
ruggedboy01:

http://www.punchng.com/pdp-battles-ghost-workers-pays-staff-in-cash/
PDP and APC are all thieves to me,how come i don't believe anything that comes out from the duo?stvpid morons working on the minds of gullible Nigerians.Nigeria's problem isn't politics,it's simply shortage of leadership!we live in a jungle where people do not take responsibility for their actions and nobody hold people responsible for certain actions...stop supporting any party.I'll only support one when they give account for the lives taken just to gain access to humongous embezzlements...APC and PDP members are all guilty of this...in this case,another group of thieves are in power so the former gang are short of funds so they have to streamline and make sure they con the gullible ones into voting them back to have access to the treasury while the other gang would do anything to prevent that from happening...the people who would suffer are the defenseless ones,so Nigerians be wise,stay away from both parties enough blood has been shed!
Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by excel101(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
enlightenedmind:

Good one, but we're still monitoring the CHANGE.
Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by naijagobetter(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
modath:

Ya head dey dia, chop knuckle, smiley
Jeffrey , Sidney, Lawrence & Jackie are my faves.....

same here, guys hardly read these days, why?

1 Like

Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by naijagobetter(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Babacele:
lols......books ,biscuits n a quiet balconey make me fall easily. you need to try Snow Wolf by Glenn Meade. In fact I'm a book Ho..from Biographies ,magazines like Reader's Digest , Hello, etc to rear writings in politics, mysticism ,business and community development to mention a few I do patronise. n I need more like Charles Dickens' Oliver.
Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by naijagobetter(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Babacele:
lols......books ,biscuits n a quiet balconey make me fall easily. you need to try Snow Wolf by Glenn Meade. In fact I'm a book Ho..from Biographies ,magazines like Reader's Digest , Hello, etc to rear writings in politics, mysticism ,business and community development to mention a few I do patronise. n I need more like Charles Dickens' Oliver.
how about robert rudllum, harold robins, fredrick fosyt etc?
Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by Babacele: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
naijagobetter:
how about robert rudllum, harold robins, fredrick fosyt etc?
they are all right up my alley.. all.
Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by modath(f): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
naijagobetter:
same here, guys hardly read these days, why?

Social Media, Games & general lack of interest.... & I ain't a "guy", unless you used it as a collective noun. smiley
Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
I hope my good friends, temitemi1, firefire, anonimi, erunz, tonyebarcanista, tippytop, mogidi, erodedeast, kodded, ozaoekpe, lordAdam, and co. have collected their salaries?
Re: PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash by naijagobetter(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
modath:

Social Media, Games & general lack of interest.... & I ain't a "guy", unless you used it as a collective noun. smiley

ok noted, you are right, and thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawan Woos PDP Senators With Juicy Chairmanship Slots / House Of Reps Congratulates Ganduje On Supreme Court Victory / PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.