Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Demonic Pastors Threatening Their Son-in-law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Demonic Pastors Threatening Their Son-in-law (744 Views)

Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition / My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son / My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demonic Pastors Threatening Their Son-in-law by Pitope: 4:18am On Mar 28, 2016
A man decided that his children will change from been day students to boarders in Federal Government colleges in western Nigeria. Why should in-laws raise dust? They are demonic Pastors. There is something they are hiding. There are several of them parading themselves as men of God whereas they are Satan agent. A man who has been married for 15years and had suffered much in the hands of his wife and in-laws decided to make peace, he left his unrepentant demonic wife and decided his children should go to boarding house. Now, the hell is let loose. This is a pathetic life story that many should learn from.
Re: Demonic Pastors Threatening Their Son-in-law by mrwonlasewonie: 4:30am On Mar 28, 2016
Na buhari cause am.pele dear

Re: Demonic Pastors Threatening Their Son-in-law by yvelchstores(f): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Tell d story well pls. I am trying to understand u

1 Like

Re: Demonic Pastors Threatening Their Son-in-law by austine4real(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Life goes on na ni
Re: Demonic Pastors Threatening Their Son-in-law by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
yvelchstores:
Tell d story well pls. I am trying to understand u

I am as confused as you are.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mother Says She Loves Her Son, Wants To Have Children For Him. Abomination. / PHOTOS: Nigerian Couple Reconcile After 31years Of Divorce / Please I Need Your Urgent Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.