Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday (14833 Views)

England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) / Super Eagles Players Training In Austrian Camp (Photos) / Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by tuna4servi(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Wish dem the best of luck
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by Nikkyparadise(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2016
adioolayi:
Get well soon

4 D notice

" I NO WAN WELL OOOOH"
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by azeecoboy(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2016
tayebest:

lol... Na bicycle dem go ride come house... cheesy
yes,and their bycicle must pass thru red sea
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by Mike008(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2016
It's impossible to win if the continue to kick the ball in the air just to get it out of their own end.
Thats Village football strategy.

If I was coach, I'd axe any player who does this.
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by iamauxin(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2016
legendsilver:
Our Eagles will fly again.
God bless the players, coaches and the team in general.
#COYE, super fly the Pharaohs tomorrow in a red sea styleey grin
I love your passion...God will honour your word. Victory is ours. Get ready to jubilate!
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Seun360:

With that shitty defense?

The defence line-up we paraded against Egypt in Kaduna cannot survive under constant pressure. I expect Siasia to have addressed that problem by now.

So apart from different tactical approach to that game in Alexandra, good pitch and weather will play a huge factor.

Siasia has arrays of options but he must start the game with the two Moses and plays Iwobi directly behind Ighalo.

We shouldn't adopt 4-3-3 formation; it won't work. The answer is 4-4-2 with Mikel and Onazi restricted (strictly) to defensive roles in the middle.

Go Eagles!
I
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2016
edlion57:
let always pray for them ....it is our own and our pride...der will make us proud in Jesus name
my brother, football should not be all about prayers. The players have to put in there best.
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by falcon2020(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2016
For the reason of dis season,u shall resurrect from ur slumber,bring us wot we demand.......A WIN
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by Reference(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2016
Still playing on that rough pitch that looks like a paddy field. Just see how tall the grass is.
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by dfrost: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2016
M4gunners:
They better beat Egypt in their home or they remain there.

cheesy Bros you dey vex ni? Expect less from the Eagles and hope for the best.
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by petkoffDrake(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2016
But if Nigeria loss to Egypt or draw... Will they still qualify?
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by destinykthkeith: 9:35am On Mar 28, 2016
this Egyptian team is beatable. these guys needs lots of concentration at the rear. then the midfield should be able to spread useful and accurate passes up front to make it easier for our attackers to berry. "simple"
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2016
Super eagles should beat them at least 3- 1 . plz what time is the match starting?
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by M4gunners: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2016
dfrost:

cheesy Bros you dey vex ni? Expect less from the Eagles and hope for the best.
I need to. Have read the other news about chad dropping out? If they don't perform well tomorrow , we are in for big mess.
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by M4gunners: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2016
tayebest:

lol... Na bicycle dem go ride come house... cheesy
Make we pity dem keke will be good, make e fit enter 3 people each.
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2016
plz what time is the match starting?

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by LEXYCOM: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Awon heart breakers
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by sheubaba2013: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2016
I see a more better Eagles under the combo of sia1 and Amunike. Nff should maintain this current players and the coaching crew. This is the Eagles of our dream. I watch the match against Egypt without tension. They will blend and get better with time. Eagles have played like this for ages. Up Eagles...
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by guychidile: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
all we are saaayyyiinnng...,give us more winnnnn
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by Papafriday(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
In as much as I am a patriotic Nigerian, and I will love to see my country achieve giant strides, but regarding the game in Alexandria on Tuesday against Egypt, I want to honestly say so many factors have risen against the possible success of our great nation in that match. The following are those reasons:
(1) We lost the game at our backyard. It will take a repeat of Daman Miracle for us to do in Alexandria what we could not do in Kaduna. You can't eat your cake and have it.

(2) The Egyptians have not qualified for the last three editions of the Nations cup (I stand to be corrected ), so they will not allow this opportunity pass them by in their own backyard, coupled with the fact that they play more as a unit coordinating more cohesively than us. This could be because majority of their players plays domestically.

(3) Our team have been plagued with injuries leading to these two-legged encounter, first to Omeruo and Leon Balogun who are two of our best defenders on current form, now first choice goalkeeper, Carl Ikeme have joined the list with a stomach complaint leaving our defensive mechanism weak, not forgetting our weakest point in that first leg encounter was at the same defence.
Judging from these three reasons of mine you will agree with me that the possibility our darling team getting the maximum points in Egypt is likened to the possibility of the Carmel going through the eye of the needle than a rich man going to heaven.
THE GOOD NEWS
The good news is that I saw a new super eagles play at the Ahmadu Bello Stadium on Friday; a team that gave their all, displaying the best of the round leather game. I also saw the technical and tactical prowess of the technical crew led by coach Samson Siasia. And I am using this medium to appeal to the Nigerian Football Federation to retain this technical crew whether or not the team progresses to next year's nations cup because they have started a process that needs to be sustained. I am a strong proponent of indigenous coaches taking charge of our national teams, and I see Siaone succeeding with the super eagles provided a conducive working environment is made available. As for the game on Tuesday, I will only advise Nigerians as usual to watch the game without tension expecting not too much from the eagles in order to avoid hypertension. God bless Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by dfrost: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
M4gunners:
I need to. Have red the other news about chad dropping out? If they don't perform well today, we are in for big mess.

I've read it. Chad dropped at a wrong time thereby putting the Eagles in a precarious position.

If you ask me, I'll prefer all our sporting activities get the Asian treatment. Lock down all activities for 4 years and prepare very well.
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by M4gunners: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
dfrost:

I've read it. Chad dropped at a wrong time thereby putting the Eagles in a precarious position.

If you ask me, I'll prefer all our sporting activities get the Asian treatment. Lock down all activities for 4 years and prepare very well.
Same with me here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary / !! / Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.