Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,430 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Opinion: Dear Buhari, Last Time I Checked, You’re Still The Minster Of Petroleum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opinion: Dear Buhari, Last Time I Checked, You’re Still The Minster Of Petroleum (284 Views)

5 Reasons Why You’re Not Making Progress In Life / Omg! Man Accused Of Infecting Over 200 Women With HIV Checked His Status / kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Dear Buhari, Last Time I Checked, You’re Still The Minster Of Petroleum by Skuhc: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Your Excellency Sir, I write you this piece not as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but as the minister of petroleum resources appointed by yourself on the 11th of November, 2015.

You seem to have forgotten that you are the minister of petroleum resources and may have completely relinquished your responsibilities to the minister of state of petroleum resources- Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, who to me, to a reasonable extent has been up and doing.

You seem to have neglected the fact that you are directly answerable to Nigerians as the Minister of petroleum resources, and owe it to Nigerians to make the product readily available and affordable.

As a reminder of what you already know- the fuel scarcity has fully gripped major cities in the country and contributing negatively to an economy that is still struggling to pick its stand.

Pathetic as it may, your ministry has failed Nigerians over its inability to end the lingering fuel scarcity, as this unabated scarcity of the product has contributed to the high cost of goods and service.

The Honourable Minister of petroleum Sir, you are on your way in setting the record of the longest reign of fuel scarcity in the history of the republic under your watch. As since you have been sworn in, it has been from one scarcity to another... read more http://ynaija.com/buhari-petroleum-minister/

(1) (Reply)

Http://revtestsite.net/ / Immigration To Arrest Ex-govt. Officials With Diplomatic Passports / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.