Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,387 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nigerian,adeoba Moyo Declared Missing In Belgium After Brussels Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian,adeoba Moyo Declared Missing In Belgium After Brussels Attack (526 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / ISIS Issues UK Attack Threat After Brussels Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian,adeoba Moyo Declared Missing In Belgium After Brussels Attack by ceometromedia: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2016
Below is what Hafsat Abiola-Costella posted few minutes ago:

"Friends, thank you for sharing my message until it reached Mr. Moyo Adeoba’s family. I just got a call from his sister. He was not a student as I had surmised from his FB profile. According to his sister, he was approximately 62 years old. The family has not heard from him since the attack but are hoping that perhaps he is among the injured.
However, his name is listed among those that died. I will be going to the Embassy today to make sure the officials are aware of him and are working with the Belgian authorities to secure his body. I will keep you posted"

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/nigerianadeoba-moyo-declared-missing-in.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Nigerian,adeoba Moyo Declared Missing In Belgium After Brussels Attack by Adeoba10(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Abeg, help me look for my sister

(1) (Reply)

No Party Can Beat PDP In Rivers – Wike / Orubebe And The Chronicles Of Chill / #thingsbuhariwouldattend Trending Hilariously On Twitter (snapsots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.