Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,858 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) (19568 Views)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by sanc2s(f): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
I don't go to this man's church but whosoever that gave him powers is very powerful and he's using it absolutely well both in healing and philantropy. Only God will judge though but TB joshua is the best pastor av seen in all this their tv I watch
Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by Ikenna17(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
oghagbon4dave:
Why did he not resurrect those SA's s that were killed in His church the other time lipsrsealed undecided kiss grin
Lmao, his blessings na for only Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by jmichlins(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
blueto:

Are you atheists?

If not, why are you skeptical concerning God's ability to perform such miracles?
The word of God said “greater things shall ye do in my name”.

God is omnipotent.
make them do the great things to the areas i talked about and save me from this hell in my house. I do not need to be one to be rational logical when thinking
Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by ItzTun3chi(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
oghagbon4dave:
Why did he not resurrect those SA's s that were killed in His church the other time lipsrsealed undecided kiss grin
grin
Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
blueto:

Are you atheists?

If not, why are you skeptical concerning God's ability to perform such miracles?

God is omnipotent.
Believing that God doesn't existis what qualifies one to being termed an Atheist and NOT being skeptical about the daily "show of shame" most of these churches pull-out in the name of Miracles/deliverance/healing.
I believe in God but I refuse to be decieved by endtime pastors and their antics.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by birmingham04: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
oghagbon4dave:
Little faith. Did Jesus Christ raised all the people that died in his time? A God sent man of God will work through the direction of Holy Ghost. You can't put your God to test. You this faithless generation. Let your pastor do one tenth of the miracle God is using his servant Prophet TB Joshua to do.
Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by henrygale(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Dey could have actually be ready to take up the baby........or take d woman on a cushion.....coz d baby hit his head on a bare floor.
Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by ramalot(m): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:

Believing that God doesn't existis what qualifies one to being termed an Atheist and NOT being skeptical about the daily "show of shame" most of these churches pull-out in the name of Miracles/deliverance/healing.
I believe in God but I refuse to be decieved by endtime pastors and their antics.

“Believing that God doesn't existis what qualifies one to being termed an Atheist and NOT being skeptical”

I believe that was why I said “if not”.

besides, do you believe in miracles?
Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
blueto:

“Believing that God doesn't existis what qualifies one to being termed an Atheist and NOT being skeptical”

I believe that was why I said “if not”.

besides, do you believe in miracles?
Don't get me wrong, I didn't say skeptical about God's existence. Just skeptical about the authenticity of the Miracles prevalent in our churches nowadays..and yes I believe in miracles but not staged shenanigans of some Nigerian Gospel merchants.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by birmingham04: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Prophet TB Joshua is the only Nigerian man of God who believed that the best investment is to help people. This is a man of God who has more than 3000 students on his scholarship scheme both in nigeria and abroad. The man of God you called fake and Antichrist practices what Our Lord Jesus taught us than your so call original men of God. Prophet TB Joshua has money to build one of best university in Nigeria but do you think he will do that and be collecting millions of naira from people? The answer is capital NO instead he is spending millions of naira on scholarship for thousands student all over the world compare to your original men of God who are building universities for the children of corrupt leaders. Prophet TB Joshua you call fake and Antichrist is the most kindhearted,generous,philanthropist and most powerful men of God in Nigeria, then what makes him fake and Antichrist? And your God sent men of God what make them the true apostle of Jesus. Prophet TB Joshua is the only man of God that follow the practice of Our Lord Jesus. Watch emmanueo tvtv dstv390 or gotv 82 and see what am saying and after watching and you didn't believe it means you are the generation of Pharisee. Whatever you say against God sent Prophet TB Joshua shall be use against of you in the day of judgement, but I pray God will forgive you your sins and all blackmailers go and sin no more. Happy Easter.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by Amberon11: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
what is your problem? watch it and see what a great miracle it is. its people like you that go about accusing every pastor of being fake yet you won't appreciate the few good ones. That baby's umbilical cord was wound round her neck and required a C.S operation but God proved his might using TB Joshua. Appreciate it and move on!
MARKone:
Must this church record and post everything that happens there online, they would have given the lady that Is giving/just gave birth a little privacy, it is not everything that they should post online.
Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:

Don't get me wrong, I didn't say skeptical about God's existence. Just skeptical about the authenticity of the Miracles prevalent in our churches nowadays..and yes I believe in miracles but not staged shenanigans of some Nigerian Gospel merchants.
Why do you believe the miracles are fictitious? any substantiations?

I am not exorable enough to believe or accede to conjecture averments.
Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by samuelson06(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
stargift:
I am coming to your church for my miracle. I need a very good job. I believe I ll receive it

If only you can take the bold step and not just talk about it here. It has happened to many and it can happen to you too. Nigeria has always been like this since we were born and it'll always be like this, yet, many still take the bull by the horns and live big. How? Because they look above the economy and fix their gaze on God. Go for God brother, our economy would never change to favor you hence, force it through God even in this state and it'll work for you. That's how I think.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by nanizle(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
blueto:

Are you atheists?

God is omnipotent.

People like you are very easily conned/decieved/tricked/misled.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by iamauxin(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
birmingham04:
Little faith. Did Jesus Christ raised all the people that died in his time? A God sent man of God will work through the direction of Holy Ghost. You can't put your God to test. You this faithless generation. Let your pastor do one tenth of the miracle God is using his servant Prophet TB Joshua to do.
bro, your comment is vomit-inducing...unsound reasoning. Smh

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by Balkan(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
My people perish for lack of knowledge.
The drama continues.

Mugu fall, guyman Chop.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by Smooyis(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
God is great.
Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
blueto:

Why do you believe the miracles are fictitious? any substantiations?

I am not exorable enough to believe or accede to conjecture averments.
Well, the issue of religion is very sensitive and controversial one, which derive its strong fellowership based on sentimentality...The bible stated clearly about the "Endtime" when false prophets will abound, doing all sort of signs and wonders but also admonished us to pray for the "discerning spirit" to be able to differentiate between the true prophets from the phony.
Since the bible made it clear that there will be false prophets, its then left to us to choose the one we will believe in. Mind you, salvation and grace is more important than miracles and any church that prioritised miracles/sign/wonders et al should be duly scrutinized before believing their docrines and practices.
We all need miracles once in a while but the length at which some churches go to stage-managed their own is both annoying and hilarious......they just take us for a ride on daily basis, for what!?
Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by Lanretoye(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
jmichlins:
Please pray for our ailing economy to comeback to life or our almost dead power plants to comeback to life. Tired of all these funny dramas do something serious
make una carry Nigeria go synagogue abi na prophet go come meet Nigeria?
Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by litetias(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:

Well, the issue of religion is very sensitive and controversial one, which derive its strong fellowership based on sentimentality...The bible stated clearly about the "Endtime" when false prophets will abound, doing all sort of signs and wonders but also admonished us to pray for the "discerning spirit" to be able to differentiate between the true prophets from the phony.
Since the bible made it clear that there will be false prophets, its then left to us to choose the one we will believe in. Mind you, salvation and grace is more important than miracles and any church that prioritised miracles/sign/wonders et al should be duly scrutinized before believing their docrines and practices.
We all need miracles once in a while but the length at which some churches go to stage-managed their own is both annoying and hilarious......they just take us for a ride on daily basis, for what!?

For the money
Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by Mekurexx: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lol best comment. Our economy needs a ''miracle'' like this embarassed
jmichlins:
Please pray for our ailing economy to comeback to life or our almost dead power plants to comeback to life. Tired of all these funny dramas do something serious
Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by chudi55: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
tomnjerry:
Pastor TB Joshua prays for yet another dead baby inside a woman's womb it comes back to life Instantly and she Gives birth to the baby at the spot Right inside the Church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y36BLwonpTc

mobile users watch and download =>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y36BLwonpTc
I gave the Glory to God alone
Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by ronaldbecky(m): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
blueto:

Are you atheists?

God is omnipotent.
my friend shut up..brain wash fellow......who certified d baby dead and hw we want take no say d baby die...which kind fellow go fall 4 dis..
Re: Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) by StreamerBlogger: 12:09am On Mar 29, 2016
MARKone:
Must this church record and post everything that happens there online, they would have given the lady that Is giving/just gave birth a little privacy, it is not everything that they should post online.
it's called advertisement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Success Stories Of Tithers You Can Add Yours / The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray / Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.