Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos (24126 Views)

Obasanjo Lands In Minna To Join Osinbajo For Investment Summit(pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions / Olusegun Obasanjo Arrives Maiduguri For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by molas02: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
every powerdrunk politicians want dis man, pdp, apc, hausa, igbo and yoruba....i wonder oooooooo
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by wiseoneking: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
seunny4lif:
God help me to be successful in life oooh cool
This man is the most respected man in Nigeria whether military, PDP or APC cool
Life is good

Please God bless my hustling now sad sad
Sorry, i pity you and your prayer. Which God will bless you like obj? You called that man most respected in sleeping with his sons daughter, abi? Is it a culture in your place. A man that never trained his children and publickly fight with them. A man that cannot keep home and go for any thing on skirt, divorcing with multiple wives. May you do thesame and succed in life like obj. Say Amen. That shows your inner feelings. Some of you seem not to understand what a true success means. This man is covered with the innocent blood of zakibiam infants and mothers. Odi peoples cursed is still on him as well as his ill gotten corrupt wealth which you are vividly aware of. Tomorrow you start shouting corruption but the most corrupt Nigerians are your dear hero. I pity you. Shame! You call him successful, do like wise or get the ritual route. Obj your successful icon did worst than ritual.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by seunny4lif(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
undecided undecided
And
wiseoneking:
Sorry, i pity you and your prayer. Which God will bless you like obj? You called that man most respected in sleeping with his sons daughter, abi? Is it a culture in your place. A man that never trained his children and publickly fight with them. A man that cannot keep home and go for any thing on skirt, divorcing with multiple wives. May you do thesame and succed in life like obj. Say Amen. That shows your inner feelings. Some of you seem not to understand what a true success means. This man is covered with the innocent blood of zakibiam infants and mothers. Odi peoples cursed is still on him as well as his ill gotten corrupt wealth which you are vividly aware of. Tomorrow you start shouting corruption but the most corrupt Nigerians are your dear hero. I pity you. Shame! You call him successful, do like wise or get the ritual route. Obj your successful icon did worst than ritual.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by Jboy5050(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Ebora Owu!
Oko Jonah!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by Jboy5050(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Ebora Owu!
nice one
Oko Jonah!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by Jboy5050(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Ebora Owu!
nice one
Oko Jonah!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by olustic: 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Baba will remain relevant in our political landscape as long as God spares his life.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by Prosper4life: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
TippyTop:

How many times have you read about Babangida, Shagari or Abdulsalami this year?

BECAUSE YOU DON'T LISTEN TO NEWS. YOU ARE ASKING HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE READ ABOUT THE PAST LEADERS. i WOULD NOT TELL BECAUSE I JUST REALIZED THAT YOU DON'T READ. ASK PEOPLE WHO KEEP POLLUTING YOUR INNOCENT MIND OUT OF IGNORANCE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THEIR ACTIVITIES.

HOW ON EARTH WOULD YOU CALL YOUR PAST LEADER A MONKEY.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by TippyTop(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Prosper4life:

BECAUSE YOU DON'T LISTEN TO NEWS. YOU ARE ASKING HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE READ ABOUT THE PAST LEADERS. i WOULD NOT TELL BECAUSE I JUST REALIZED THAT YOU DON'T READ. ASK PEOPLE WHO KEEP POLLUTING YOUR INNOCENT MIND OUT OF IGNORANCE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THEIR ACTIVITIES.

People called Jonathan worse names, you didn't find his supporters crying.
Is he your father, pull ya self together, damn it.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by akpamfet: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
babym7681:
And you believed that?

That video is just a propaganda...so that Nigerian Army would relax a bit and they would strike the mother of all strikes! My gallant soldiers. Keep the engine firing!!!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by lagosrd: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
dainformant:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has arrived Maiduguri, the capital of Borno state for a-two-day special visit...He was welcomed by governor Kashim Shettima and other government officials at the state airport.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/olusegun-obasanjo-lands-in-maiduguri.html

working visit as what?. that is just the problem with nigerian politicians. they want to remain relevant after theyare dead already causibg political tension here and there. nigerian elders and country spoiling.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by Prosper4life: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Prosper4life:

YOU SAID PRESIDENT JOHNATHAN WAS CALLED SERIES OF UNPRINTABLE NAMES. HERE WE GO AGAIN. EITHER ITS PRESIDENT JOHNATHAN , OBASANJO ,IBB OR ANYONE, IT IS NOT RIGHT TO CALL YOUR PAST PRESIDENTS UNPRINTABLE NAMES. YOU CAN DISAGREE WITH WHAT EVER IDEA THEY BRING ON BOARD BUT NOT RIGHT TO CALL NAMES BRO. SEE RIGHT THERE IN THE US WHERE I COME FROM, TELL ME WHERE YOU HAVE READ WHERE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN CALL EVEN THE WORSE PRES. A MONKEY. THE LINK BELOW SHOW PRES. BILL CLINTON'S RECENT TRIP AND ITS THIS YEAR.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/bill-clinton-campaign-hillary-2016-217173

YOU NEED TO READ. I AM NOT IMPRESSED AT YOU DISPOSITIONS.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by Prosper4life: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
TippyTop:

People called Jonathan worse names, you didn't find his supporters crying.
Is he your father, pull ya self together, damn it.

YOU SAID PRESIDENT JOHNATHAN WAS CALLED SERIES OF UNPRINTABLE NAMES. HERE WE GO AGAIN. EITHER ITS PRESIDENT JOHNATHAN , OBASANJO ,IBB OR ANYONE, IT IS NOT RIGHT TO CALL YOUR PAST PRESIDENTS UNPRINTABLE NAMES. YOU CAN DISAGREE WITH WHAT EVER IDEA THEY BRING ON BOARD BUT NOT RIGHT TO CALL NAMES BRO. SEE RIGHT THERE IN THE US WHERE I COME FROM, TELL ME WHERE YOU HAVE READ WHERE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN CALL EVEN THE WORSE PRES. A MONKEY. THE LINK BELOW SHOW PRES. BILL CLINTON'S RECENT TRIP AND ITS THIS YEAR.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/bill-clinton-campaign-hillary-2016-217173

YOU NEED TO READ. I AM NOT IMPRESSED AT YOU DISPOSITIONS.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by nickxtra(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
spotlessduke:
All this yo-robber men want to remain relevant sha... aff tym nuh reach for u to die ?
Make u go kill am na
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by GetWellNigeria: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
TippyTop:
While all former presidents have resigned from active politics, this monkey knows not when to stop.

These days you'd hardly read about Shagari, Babangida, Abdulsalami or Dr Jonathan. In the Western world you seldom hear of past presidents like George Bush, Tony Blair, Helmut Kohl etc.

Someone needs to tell this monkey to sit his niqqa azz down in Ogun.

Ojukwu is a gorilla....uglier than monkey!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by Prosper4life: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
GetWellNigeria:

Ojukwu is a gorilla....uglier than monkey!

THIS IS NOT RIGHT GUYS. WHY CALLING PAST LEADERS NAMES. DAMN!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by hajhud: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
spotlessduke:
All this yo-robber men want to remain relevant sha... aff tym nuh reach for u to die ?
kill am nau. yeye.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by kacyjabari: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
More grace to ur elbow baba,,,,,,,,,, we are proud of you anyday anytime..... D only former president dat mediating amongs all folks be you VDV or APC. An elder stateman of our time.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by ko7la: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Baba visiting Maiduguri.Something good is coming.Baba is a no nonsense man,at his age he will cruch a young guy.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by higherpower: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
I am yet to see a man as blessed as OBJ. Ignore him @ur own peril.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by Toosure70: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Ebora Owu!
Oko Jonah!
correction, Grandpa jona
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
ransomed:
::-- I "rove" your grammar. Ha ha ha ha...
Thanking u, I actuarry riking people terring me dat my glammal ris gud'n
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by owanedo: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
seunny4lif:
God help me to be successful in life oooh cool
This man is the most respected man in Nigeria whether military, PDP or APC cool
Life is good

Please God bless my hustling now sad sad
that is the prayer every right thinking person should be praying not pasting hate comments about individual who does not even know wether they exist.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by mayorchelsea(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
A town an ex-president refused to visit until it was election period
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by tpiah01: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
I remember the last time he visited.

It's been a while.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by Eme121(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Who cares, if u like travel to London for London summit, u no fit talk naa, for pmb administration, if no GEJ u for get mouth
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by Odeyinigbin(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
At last okikiola arrived borno state
God bless Olusegun Omo obasanjo
God bless Aremu,Omo olowu Ajifegbe serve
God bless Nigeria
And God destroy boko haram and sponsores
IJMN
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by lekan29ice(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
TippyTop:
While all former presidents have resigned from active politics, this monkey knows not when to stop.

These days you'd hardly read about Shagari, Babangida, Abdulsalami or Dr Jonathan. In the Western world you seldom hear of past presidents like George Bush, Tony Blair, Helmut Kohl etc.

Bros, no go get heart attack on top obj matter oooh
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by chidozieikeji2: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
EastGold:
Baba should be very careful in Maiduguri o.

Those Boko boys no dey fear anybody face apart from Buratai
I so much love buratai his face alone is enuf to send shekau six feet down.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by chidozieikeji2: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
If he is a general by merit he suppose visit sambisa atleast he should partner with buhari and turn sambisa into a national war college
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos by chidozieikeji2: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
TippyTop:

if he no take time and retire his story with abacha part 2 will resurface again and by that time Ibb will not come to his aid again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari / Dino Melaye: "The Only APC Man You Can Trust Is The Dead APC Man" / Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.