Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

5 Benefits Of Online Courses - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Benefits Of Online Courses (18707 Views)

Top 5 Benefits Of Web-based Tutorials / 5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Benefits Of Online Courses by EmmyDe25(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Ok. The program is meant for working class students basically that do not want to travel out and study so they can continue working.

The qualifications required are that you must have a first degree or in addition having worked professionally for a number of years.

The lectures are delivered online. Students submit two term papers weekly to the discussion boards where the students read each and questions the writer. At the end of the week, each student submits a hand in assignment which is graded.

This continues until after all the requisite and elective courses have been covered. You submit a thesis to be graded at the end of the program.

You are eligible to graduate after passing all your modules. You also attend convocation on campus in UK.

Payment is spread across the period of study (monthly payments). Let me know what you decide I can negotiate a discount for you.

can you give me an idea of how much i'd be spending on this? You know this would ultimately inform my decision.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Online Courses by bigtt76(f): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Depending on your chosen course of study, it could be as high as $27,500 for an IT based Masters course to as low as $9,275 for a IT based Postgraduate certificate course.

The fees can also go very low depending on your chosen payment plan (Pay As You Go, Monthly Plan, Instalments and Pay in Full). For example, if you chose the Pay in Full option, then you are bound to pay a lower fee compared to when you chose the Pay As You Go (per module) or Monthly Fixed Payment or 3 equal instalment payments.

Whatever payment plan you chose has an impact on the total fees payable for the duration of the course.

EmmyDe25:

can you give me an idea of how much i'd be spending on this? You know this would ultimately inform my decision.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Online Courses by SirHackeem: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2017
I use e-training institute - their office is at Ikoyi. Their trainings are really awesome! the whole package. If you visit http://eti.ng you will see the courses they have to offer
Re: 5 Benefits Of Online Courses by visatex: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
adamilen:
OP Nice post.

I got my Masters degree online. One of the best decisions I have ever made. smiley

I'm guessing UoPeople MBA.... wink
Would like to hear from you how you did it. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video / 800 Mind Blowing Facts That Will Absolutely Make Your Day After Knowing / Strike: Some ASUU Demands Can’t Be Met Now, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.