Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Marriage Is A Scam.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is A Scam.. (1260 Views)

My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is A Scam.. by martijez(f): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Marriage is a scam...

It is a legalized way of hurting someone. Its a way of saying "we are here now so Bleep u and Bleep ur feelings too". Its rare to see happy couples these days.I grew up in the most loving and beautiful home ever where the man protects the woman and takes care of the children and this made me love the feeling called love. I wanted a home like that where someone would treat me with so much care,respect me and love me endlessly..buh wah i have gotten in return are pain..endless pain and emotional torture,where i have to always look behind me for fear that an unknown girl may spring out of the blue and snatch my man away because that's wah relationships have made me into. I read a post recently about a contentious woman and it describes me in a way.. You see,a woman wouldn't wake up one morning and decide to give her husband stress,a normal woman wouldnt look for trouble in a peaceful home unless the man does wah she has asked him not to do. i love my bf so much,when he came into my life,he came as a saint and made me believe he was my dream come true,my hopes were high,same with my trust and love,until he cheated the first time..nonetheless i still loved and forgave him and then he cheated again..and again..and condom disappeared from the house and a particular 'long time friend kept on calling and calling to check up on him' and even paid him a visit at night once...i got tired of bin reasonable and rather became contentious, i nagged and nagged and cried until I got tired. All i am trying to say from my post is that
1) if as a person you act right and treat your spouse as you would want them to treat you,then no normal human being will wake up one day and decide to nag for no reason. No one is asking you to not keep friends nor hang out nor do whatever it is you wanna do but do everything appropriately.
2) A person will only keep complaining cos you keep doing wah is hurting them,if you do things the right way,then there will be little or no contentiousness from her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is A Scam.. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
if u not ready to be in a relationship or face a man with all the things that comes with it, then you should keep to yourself, or better still become gay.... .. Nonsense...

when u all have slept with all kind of men and prostituted the way u want (in the name of runs) u come back to search for a young cool guy with prospects to stick with, and expect him to stay just with you.... Hopeless things....

men please be very careful, women are not worth it at all, they are all hopeless creations, God used in bringing Woe to men...

WOEMEN

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is A Scam.. by goodmorning40: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rightly said, but ur only on relationship level and u are complaining wait until u enter marriage it is really a scam, it will indeed Mar u and rage u

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is A Scam.. by goodmorning40: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
PaulKillerman:
if u not ready to be in a relationship or face a man with all the things that comes with it, then you should keep to yourself, or better still become a gay.... .. Nonsense...

when u all have slept with all kind of men and prostituted the way u want (in the name of runs) u come back to search for a young cool guy with prospects to stick with, and expect him to stay justvwith you.... Hopeless things....

men please be very careful, women are not worth it at all, they are all hopeless creations, God use in bringing Woe to men...

WOEMEN
Chai chisosu! This one is finished, who did this to u, women have finished all ur heart and u are now heartless. Sorry my brother

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is A Scam.. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Who are these people?
Re: Marriage Is A Scam.. by Pidggin(f): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
PaulKillerman:
[s][/s]if u not ready to be in a relationship or face a man with all the things that comes with it, then you should keep to yourself, or better still become gay.... .. Nonsense...

when u all have slept with all kind of men and prostituted the way u want (in the name of runs) u come back to search for a young cool guy with prospects to stick with, and expect him to stay just with you.... Hopeless things....

men please be very careful, women are not worth it at all, they are all hopeless creations, God used in bringing Woe to men...

WOEMEN[s][/s]

Lord have mercy, why this bitterness na, she is only expressing herself, why the venom? open your own thread and express yourself too if you like no need for this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is A Scam.. by pet4ril(f): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Are you for real like seriously? sad shocked shocked mine is not a scam ooo
Re: Marriage Is A Scam.. by austine4real(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
because u av a failed marriage doesn't mean others are nt enjoyin theirs.

Go get a life ashi
Re: Marriage Is A Scam.. by ify84(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
You don't have a husband, you are saying marriage is a scam.... Pack well make we see Road.
Re: Marriage Is A Scam.. by mrwonlasewonie: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
;DJust passing by grin

Re: Marriage Is A Scam.. by TheOtherRoom: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Martijez you should never marry any guy that has cheated on you twice in courtship.... Understand he's not yours

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is A Scam.. by Richy4(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
I do not think that marriage is necessarily a scam..I have seen couple that were meant for each other...that consumed their marriage perfectly the way it should be...Though they quarrel and had misunderstanding, but yes they made it up without letting a third party know what went down...

I have equally seen some of my friends, some family members and some colleague struggling in that institution...most of them looking tired..Some that could not cope got divorced...

Marriage is not for everyone...If you think you cannot cope, and cannot tolerate nonsense, then do not go into it...The least you can do is go to a motherless babies home and adopt a child...A kid that will carry your legacy and linage forward if that was what you are scared of

Re: Marriage Is A Scam.. by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
We are polygamous in nature. sorry baby. even for Bible men married more than one. it's in us

I have a neighbor not too close to him. his wife has 3 kids, he has 2 other baby mamas. and he doesn't hide it oh. the wife is not even complaining.

funny situation.
Re: Marriage Is A Scam.. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Op is still hurting due her unfaithful boyfriend. but it's what it is. and sex is so cheap this days.

Naija men cheat. Even the ones you least expect will just surprise you like shocked

If you carry man matter for head, u go just old.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is A Scam.. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
PaulKillerman:
if u not ready to be in a relationship or face a man with all the things that comes with it, then you should keep to yourself, or better still become gay.... .. Nonsense...

WOEMEN

when you live a life were you're always paying for sex or looking for prostitutes with big azz, it's difficult to think there women who are decent.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is A Scam.. by ifemola: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nothing to say dear
PaulKillerman:

WOEMEN

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Forcefully Drags Woman Away In Her Husband's Presence / World Richest Man. A Nairalander Becomes / There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.