Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Help! How to integrate Pay With Phone Credit - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! How to integrate Pay With Phone Credit (599 Views)

Drupal: How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Website? / How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Drupal Website? / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How to integrate Pay With Phone Credit by Abdulmalik1: 12:30am On Aug 26, 2016
hello please does anyone have any idea how to integrate pay with phone credit payment option please.

just like the one done by tunde @ mymusic.com.ng

it allows you to pay for music with your airtime.

Thanks any tip will be very much appreciated.
Re: Help! How to integrate Pay With Phone Credit by werthy(m): 1:47am On Aug 26, 2016
Dont wast your money...... thats a 450k system
Re: Help! How to integrate Pay With Phone Credit by spikesC(m): 3:15am On Aug 26, 2016
werthy:
Dont wast your money...... thats a 450k system

Can you give more details
Re: Help! How to integrate Pay With Phone Credit by werthy(m): 3:31am On Aug 26, 2016
spikesC:

Can you give more details

He needs shortcode services to achieve it,

Think about the charges of the telcos and vas providers and the delay in payment

If you not big enough then dont do it
Re: Help! How to integrate Pay With Phone Credit by CLASSIFYD(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2016
Can someone shed more light on this please.

(1) (Reply)

Recharge All Network With Onecard / Search Optimazation Tips And Tricks (golden Tips) / 5 Tips To Speed Up Your Xenforo Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.