Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Love Of The Companions Is Part Of Eemaan-ridwanullaahi Alyhim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Love Of The Companions Is Part Of Eemaan-ridwanullaahi Alyhim (488 Views)

Only A Deviant Speaks Evil Of The Companions And Household. / Some Memorizers Of The Quran Among The Companions Rodiyallaahu Anhum / The Companions Of Islam Are The Best Of The Islamic Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Of The Companions Is Part Of Eemaan-ridwanullaahi Alyhim by Newnas(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Allah the most high -after praising the companions i.e ansaar and muhaajiroon said - praised the next generation of believers and described them thus;

And those who came after them say; "Our Lord! forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in faith, and put not in our hearts hatred for those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness Most Merciful. (al-Hashr;10)

Aishah (the beloved wife of Allah's messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam) said to urwah bn Zubayr (they were commanded to seek forgiveness for the companions of Allah's messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam but they insulted them) (Muslim; 3022)

Anas bn Malik may Allah be pleased with him reported from the messenger of Allah alyhissolaat wassalaam (The sign of Eeman is loving the Ansaar and the sign of hypocrisy is hating the Ansaar) (Bukharee; 3789 and Muslim;74)

And Abu Sa'eed alKuhudree said, the messenger of Allah alyhissolaat wassalaam said "Do not insult my companions, if one of you spent the size of (mount) Uhud in gold it wouldn't equate a handful of one of them even half of it" (Bukharee; 3673 and Muslim; 2541).
Re: The Love Of The Companions Is Part Of Eemaan-ridwanullaahi Alyhim by Rafidi: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Newnas:
Allah the most high -after praising the companions i.e ansaar and muhaajiroon said - praised the next generation of believers and described them thus;
And those who came after them say; "Our Lord! forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in faith, and put not in our hearts hatred for those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness Most Merciful. (al-Hashr;10)
Aishah (the beloved wife of Allah's messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam) said to urwah bn Zubayr (they were commanded to seek forgiveness for the companions of Allah's messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam but they insulted them) (Muslim; 3022)
Anas bn Malik may Allah be pleased with him reported from the messenger of Allah alyhissolaat wassalaam (The sign of Eeman is loving the Ansaar and the sign of hypocrisy is hating the Ansaar) (Bukharee; 3789 and Muslim;74)
And Abu Sa'eed alKuhudree said, the messenger of Allah alyhissolaat wassalaam said "Do not insult my companions, if one of you spent the size of (mount) Uhud in gold it wouldn't equate a handful of one of them even half of it" (Bukharee; 3673 and Muslim; 2541).

get this clear: you do not speak on behalf of the companions as a whole. there are companions the Shia greatly respect and the Sunnis frown upon and tarnish their image. e.g. Mukhtar al-Thaqafi, Hujr Ibn Adi.

the Sunnis insult Mukhtar al-Thaqafi (ra) and consider him an hypocrite because he was a Shia of Imam Ali (as) and also a companion of the Prophet (sa) who did not contain himself with propagating the truth and abiding by the Quran and Ahlul-Bayt (as),but he rose up with the sword to avenge the tragedy of Karbala and the blood of Imam Hussain (as) and killed those who stood against Imam Hussain (as),the grandson of the Prophet (sa).

Muawiya the founder of the Sunni sect killed companions of the Prophet (sa).and there are Sunnis up to this day who have gone as far as finding justification why Muawiya (who the Prophet described in unappealing terms) killed Hujr Ibn Adi (ra),a pious companion.there are even Sunnis (the wahhabis particularly) who honor Yazeed,the killer of Imam Hussain (as).what do you say about someone who would honor an enemy of the Prophet's (sa) blood and who ordered for Hussain's (as) blood to be shed?

the Shia honor and greatly love companions like Ammar Ibn Yassir,Bilal al-Habashi,Abu Dhar al-Ghifari,Salman al-Farisi e.t.c. who are all companions of Prophet Muhammad (sa),who were active Shia of Imam Ali (as) and stood by the truth.

it is only people who have limited the definition of being a companion of the Prophet (sa) to refer to those who disobeyed the Prophet (sa),harmed his Ahlul-Bayt (as) and went ahead to ride the tide of Islam for their personal glory and name and use it as title to promote their ill-gotten "virtues",that think "companions of the Prophet" only refer to a few individuals.there were thousands of companions.the companions of the Prophet (sa) are not limited to abu bakr and umar.it is that fair to accept.so do not accuse the Shia of insulting the "companions of the Prophet".that is a baseless allegation.just the way there were companions Sunnis dislike,there are also companions Shia dislike.it makes more noise when it is abu bakr and Umar because of the power they usurped from the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and particularly Imam Ali (as).in this respect,as far as i do not insult them,there is no need for any Sunni to feel offended.and Almighty Allah be my witness that if i have ever used insults to address those men i regret that.we Shia are not trained to insult anyone.that is not part of being Muslims.we only send La'nat on the wrongdoers,hypocrites,tyrants,and oppressors because sending la'nat (which is translated to mean "curse" ) is a sunnah of Allah even in the Quran.in that case do not feel offended because the entire history of division in islam and the disagreement boil down to the actions by abu bakr and umar the Shia object to.this is a sincere objection that should be addressed in an academic way.we should be able to prove to you how they disobeyed the Prophet (sa) and what the Prophet (sa) foretold about how those among his closest companions would deviate and prophesied they would be taken away from him into hell fire.

now let us see what the Prophet (sa) had said about his companions.please when going through these hadiths,let us keep in mind this Quranic verse and pay attention to the highlighted part:

"And among those around you of the bedouins are hypocrites, and [also] from the people of Madinah. They have become accustomed to hypocrisy. You, [O Muhammad], do not know them, [but] We know them. We will punish them twice [in this world]; then they will be returned to a great punishment".
Quran [9:101]

now let us quote hadith .and there are many narrators who reported this hadith:

Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 8.584
Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Some of my companions will come to me at my Lake
Fount, and after I recognize them, they will then be taken away from
me, whereupon I will say, 'My companions!' Then it will be said, 'You
do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after
you." (also Sahih Muslim, part 15, pp 53-54)

Review these:

www.abubakr.org

"Abu Bakr and his follower attempted to assassinate Prophet (saw) in Aqaba"

http://najah.info/2.%20Followers/group/bakri%20assassinated%20prophet.html
Re: The Love Of The Companions Is Part Of Eemaan-ridwanullaahi Alyhim by Newnas(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
The weaknesses of your claims are obvious. So is your desperation to justify your hatred also obvious.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does God Accept Prayers??? / Why People From Deviant Groups Hate Salafis / Have U Paid Your Zakat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.