Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone (8063 Views)

How To Get Faster Browsing Speed While Using Your Smartphone's Hotspot / How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." / How To Turn Your Photo Into A Cartoon Using Sketchbook Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Requirements:

1.) An android device
2.) Autodesk Sketchbook Pro(downlaod here: http://geekslodge.com/how-to- turn-your-p...oid-phone/)
3.) Your time

Step 1: Download autodesk and install it into your Android device.

Step 2: Open autodesk and click the white layers at the top right corner of the screen(that is the layer button) .A side menu should pop up….then click on that white box you see under the plus(+) sign and another menu would pop up

Step 3: Click on “Import Photo” and select the photo which you wanna cartoon(i advise you to use a simple white background photo for beginners)

Step 4: Click on the layer button again and click on the first layer(the layer that contains the image you want to cartoonize). After clicking a menu should pop…look for Opacity then reduce the opacity bar a little…. You can reduce it to 40-60 depending on the image you are working on.

Step 5: When you are satisfied with the opasity,then click anywhere outside that box and your image should have a white fade…. Depending on your opacity...

Continue reading (with image illustration) via http://nct.com.ng/Thread-How-To-Turn-Your-Photo-Into-A-Cartoon-Using-Your-Android-Phone

3 Likes

Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by jworos(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Have you used it? If yes, picture or you know the rest.

4 Likes

Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by Kelklein(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
@apatheology, show us a sample photo you cartoonize by yourself or...

3 Likes

Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Requirements:
1.) An android device
2.) Autodesk Sketchbook Pro(downlaod here: http://geekslodge.com/how-to-turn-your-p...oid-phone/ )
3.) Your time

Step 1: Download autodesk and install it into your Android device.

Step 2: Open autodesk and click the white layers at the top right corner of the screen(that is the layer button) .A side menu should pop up….then click on that white box you see under the plus(+) sign and another menu would pop up

Step 3: Click on “Import Photo” and select the photo which you wanna cartoon(i advise you to use a simple white background photo for beginners)

Step 4: Click on the layer button again and click on the first layer(the layer that contains the image you want to cartoonize). After clicking a menu should pop…look for Opacity then reduce the opacity bar a little…. You can reduce it to 40-60 depending on the image you are working on.

Step 5: When you are satisfied with the opasity,then click anywhere outside that box and your image should have a white fade…. Depending on your opacity

Step 6: Click on the pencil icon at the top and pick a pencil…i prefer this one tho…. Use my Opacity and Radius too.

Step 7: Zoom your image by placing two of your fingers on the part you want to zoom and enlarging the fingers…. Place two fingers on the image to move from one side to another also.

Step 8: Start using your finger to trace the image… Start from the head,to the eyes, to the nose and mouth then to the hands and body. Note…. If this is your first time don’t worry it can’t be perfect…while tracing,zoom in to see tiny parts and for more accuracy. While tracing you can check your progress by clicking on the layer button and clicking the eye button on the first layer…this would hide the layer, then click the button again to make the layer visible

Step 9: After you have finished tracing,click on the layer button and increase the opacity of the 1st layer to 100%.

Step 10: It’s time to paint,Click on the colour button at the top and select the pick tool.

Use the pick tool to pick the colour of the skin of the photo you are drawing by dragging it to the colour you want.

Step 11: After picking the colour,then click on the three dots on the top of the screen….look down and select fill.

Step 12: Click on the Layer button and hide the first layer by clicking the eye button. Then fill the part you have selected with the colour picker by clicking on it.Click the eye button again to pick another colour from the image,you can adjust the colour by clicking the colour button and moving the circle inside.

Step 13: After filling the whole parts with there colours then make the first layer visible. Click on the 1st layer, then keep reducing the opacity till you are satisfied with how the image looks…. The more you reduce,the more it looks like a cartoon.

If you would like to watch the video tutorial go here: http://geekslodge.com/how-turn-photo-car...ing-phone/
Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
@jworos and kelkelin, Have you checked the full tutorial?
Definitely NO!!!
Cos if you have check the full tutorial u will have seen a sample picx there...
Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by jworos(m): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
APHATHEOLOGY:
@jworos and kelkelin, Have you checked the full tutorial?
Definitely NO!!!
Cos if you have check the full tutorial u will have seen a sample picx there...
Downloading it now, will report back after trying it.

Modified...
Finished downloading it, but it'll be hard to do,the drawings will be too rough,unless you phone uses a stylus.
Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by daphid25(m): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Op don go do copy and paste from T-forum
Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Mumu post
Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by kbars: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2016
You don't wanna miss this. Check this out. Drop ya comments. http://thinknetstudios..com
Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by kcee247(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Guys this thing is real... I saw the comments thants why I joined the site.... I'm a pro of autodesk sketchbook. Contact me on WhatsApp with 07038450451 or 2go with kcboy247

Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by kcee247(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Guys this thing is real... I saw the comments thants why I joined the site.... I'm a pro of autodesk sketchbook. Contact me on WhatsApp with 07038450451 or 2go with kcboy247
Or visit my website www.kcloaded.tk
Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by kcee247(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wrong picture @ the former comment. What I wanted to post was...
Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by kcee247(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2016

Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by kaclark: 1:40am On Dec 10, 2016
kcee247:

simpler, kacey too. https://keneval./2016/12/07/how-to-cartoon-a-photo-using-an-andriod-phone-step-by-step-procedure/

Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by kcee247(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
kcee247:

Yeah... That was me 3 years ago when I started.
This is me now.

Contact me on ig (@kcloaded)
Thanks.

Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by kcee247(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
Cartoon is not free please, don't contact me if you're not ready to pay.
Thanks
Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by kcee247(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW1iHB1ICn-7RDpxuI5attw

My YouTube channel if you want to learn how to cartoon your pictures.
Re: How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone by Kogbaski: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2019
thanks,this will be very helpful, will love to try it out on my tecno device.
kcee247:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW1iHB1ICn-7RDpxuI5attw

My YouTube channel if you want to learn how to cartoon your pictures.

(1) (Reply)

Activate You Glo Sim For 3G / New Action Movies To Watch This Weekend – Extraction 2020 / How Can I Cancel An Order On Oraimo Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.